Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Need help on my blood work

edmondle is offline Junior Member

Need help on my blood work

I'm on a test e cycle at 250mg X2 a week with peptide (cjc1295 GHRP2), I use 250iu HCG x2 a week with 12.5mg aromasin eod, this is my first AAS cycle, started on the 10th of MAY this blood work was done on the 17th of JUN, the result was so disappointing, I'm using Bayer primoteston depot,it was legally prescribed from a TRT doctor and all my stuff was bought it from a local compounding pharmacy, Test HCG aromasin peptide etc. here is my BW
    Prolactin 709mIU/L (90-400)
    Oestradiol 267pmol/L (<160)
    Total T 57nmol/L (12-31.9)
    Free T 2421pmol/L(260-740)
    SHBG 13nmol/L (17-56)

my friend who started the same cycle, but 9 days early than me with UGL test e front load(1000mg/week for the first 2 weeks) got way better result than me, his total t and free t both doubled mine.

my gain wasnt too bad, I started with 83kg(182lbs) 18% body fat,right now i weight 87kg(191lbs) 14% body fat, i count my macro,250g+ protein, 150-170g of carbs, and less than 60g of fat, total cal is around 2200 cal

I know prolactin is caused by the peptied I'll stop it now, I can get some caber organised. oestrogen, I'll bump my aromasin to 12.5mg ed, so prolatin oestrogen both not gonna be a problem

here is my questions guys, is my blood test been done too early? consider blood work was done 39 days after the first pin. also do you guys think prolactin and higer oestrogen might effecting my testosterone level? or am I responding poorly to the test e? something is wrong with my receptors?

very disappointed with this blood work, any question plz feel free to ask, thanks guys!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah to much of your test is being converted to estrogen. Should have kept aromasin at 25mg ever day, that probably would have helped a lot. At least you found out now and can correct it easily. You still have plenty of time to get things on track.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Yeah to much of your test is being converted to estrogen. Should have kept aromasin at 25mg ever day, that probably would have helped a lot. At least you found out now and can correct it easily. You still have plenty of time to get things on track.
    ^^^ 12.5 morning and at night, your under dosing of the ai is letting too much t convert to estrogen.

Thanks for the reply, but my friend who got doubled amount of T and free T also doubled has double amount of oestrogen than me as well, is that just person to person genetic thing? Or is there anything else I should concerned about?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Also undereating.

Your weight increase is water.

2200 cals is not enough to build muscle. Hopefully you are cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Also undereating. Your weight increase is water. 2200 cals is not enough to build muscle. Hopefully you are cutting.
    Yes it's a cutting cycle, but I did put on some decent amount of mass, ppl in the gym starting to asking me if I'm on gear 2 weeks ago, upper body is getting big especially shoulder and chest.

So u think under eating can cause low test reading as well? I'm trying to cut my bf down to 10%, right now very confused.....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Take stane 25mgs ed split into 12.5 every 12hrs(w/a serving of fat)... W/elevated estrogen prolactin will follow... Dial your AI in and pull bloods at 6-7wk mark

I remember you having prolactin problems off cycle as well, maybe try dialing your AI in and pull bloods in 6 wks(you could take some caber/or prami as your prolactin is elevated... Free t is high and it was pulled early - go by free t as it's gives a better reading... I use ng/dl for TT...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-23-2015 at 07:52 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes part of estrogen binding is genetic, some people are just more sensitive and of course the more body fat the more estrogen that is stored and converted. Are you SURE your buddy is not also using more gear than you just so he can have an edge on you??? I'm sure a lot of guys do this just so they can say they had better gains. You never know.

Either way for now just start taking the stane like you should. Dont go overboard trying to fix it and crash your E2 Adding caber like Nach3 suggested would be a good idea also.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    Yes it's a cutting cycle, but I did put on some decent amount of mass, ppl in the gym starting to asking me if I'm on gear 2 weeks ago, upper body is getting big especially shoulder and chest.

So u think under eating can cause low test reading as well? I'm trying to cut my bf down to 10%, right now very confused.....
    I think you should be worried in fixing your e2, prolactin and shbg, rather than thinking about the total t pissing contest.

This is why is not advisable to cycle with bf above 15%...
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Take stane 25mgs ed split into 12.5 every 12hrs(w/a serving of fat)... W/elevated estrogen prolactin will follow... Dial your AI in and pull bloods at 6-7wk mark I remember you having prolactin problems off cycle as well, maybe try dialing your AI in and pull bloods in 6 wks(you could take some caber/or prami as your prolactin is elevated... Free t is high and it was pulled early - go by free t as it's gives a better reading... I use ng/dl for TT...
    Thanks I'll just took some aromasin I'll do another blood test on week 8 maybe as I'm already on week 6, normally how long does caber start to get prolactin under control? Last time doctor told me to take is for 8 weeks at 0.5mg every week, I did a BW last time on 6th week after taking caber

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes part of estrogen binding is genetic, some people are just more sensitive and of course the more body fat the more estrogen that is stored and converted. Are you SURE your buddy is not also using more gear than you just so he can have an edge on you??? I'm sure a lot of guys do this just so they can say they had better gains. You never know.

Either way for now just start taking the stane like you should. Dont go overboard trying to fix it and crash your E2 Adding caber like Nach3 suggested would be a good idea also.
    I mentioned caber as he had prolactin issues ever b4 starting HRT(or testing for it) - his prolactin is pretty much elevated at all times if not on a DA... But he was taking caber prior while getting tested for HRT....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    Thanks I'll just took some aromasin I'll do another blood test on week 8 maybe as I'm already on week 6, normally how long does caber start to get prolactin under control? Last time doctor told me to take is for 8 weeks at 0.5mg every week, I did a BW last time on 6th week after taking caber
    I would go back to 25mgs stane ed(as mentioned) and start caber at .25 2x wkly... W/your e2 going down your prolactin should follow(especially w/both)

Yes part of estrogen binding is genetic, some people are just more sensitive and of course the more body fat the more estrogen that is stored and converted. Are you SURE your buddy is not also using more gear than you just so he can have an edge on you??? I'm sure a lot of guys do this just so they can say they had better gains. You never know. Either way for now just start taking the stane like you should. Dont go overboard trying to fix it and crash your E2 Adding caber like Nach3 suggested would be a good idea also.
    Thanks I'll just take the does that u and nach3 recommend.

I don't think my friend took more than I did, it's also his first cycle, I organised his gear for him, if he took more he won't have enough to finish the cycle, I've gave him some of my test e coz he front loaded.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

So true... My buddy was telling me he was running primo w/me but he was running Tren a... Lol - his diet was shittier than mine so it didn't work out to well for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    I think you should be worried in fixing your e2, prolactin and shbg, rather than thinking about the total t pissing contest. This is why is not advisable to cycle with bf above 15%...
    Yea thanks, I've got all the AI and caber. I've started with 35% bf, i was dieting hard for 2-3 years trying to get down to 10%, I do cardio everyday. till I found that I've got testosterone deficiency(natural test was 7) doctor said low test restore fat that's why it's so hard for me (I'm endomorphy body type)

I'll pull another BW when I get the E2 and prolactin under control

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    So true... My buddy was telling me he was running primo w/me but he was running Tren a... Lol - his diet was shittier than mine so it didn't work out to well for him lol
    The guy who sold my friend the gear just said to me I told you my UGL test e is over dosed than ur pharma grade.

BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle
    The guy who sold my friend the gear just said to me I told you my UGL test e is over dosed than ur pharma grade.
    UGL stuff is overdosed most of the time, b/c their customer base is more likely to abuse it and their security/safety is less of a concern than for pharmaceuticals. But either way just focus on your gains.

Cheers

Thread Information