Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frenchy93

Thread: Large & wide chest

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Large & wide chest

I know this may not be the right thread to post this but I don't really know where I should be asking this. How do you get a nice round chest? My chest genetics are shit, in the lower area the gap is about 2-3cms and in the upper area it's more than 5cms. As I continue to grow, my chest only gets thicker and it looks like man boobs despite I am lean and there is no fat. What exercises could get my chest wider and fuller?

My current routine:
    incline db press 5 sets
    decline bb press 4 sets
    incline db press with palms facing each other (trying to close the gap between my pecs with it as I heard it work the inner chest)
    cable flies 4 sets
    pullovers 5 sets (trying to stretch my chest to get fuller)

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Should post at workout and training section

Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k
    I know this may not be the right thread to post this but I don't really know where I should be asking this. How do you get a nice round chest? My chest genetics are shit, in the lower area the gap is about 2-3cms and in the upper area it's more than 5cms. As I continue to grow, my chest only gets thicker and it looks like man boobs despite I am lean and there is no fat. What exercises could get my chest wider and fuller? My current routine: incline db press 5 sets decline bb press 4 sets incline db press with palms facing each other (trying to close the gap between my pecs with it as I heard it work the inner chest) cable flies 4 sets pullovers 5 sets (trying to stretch my chest to get fuller)
    I don't think anything with fill the gap.
    I don't believe you can change where your muscle insertions are.

symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member
    nothing you can do to change muscle bellies and insertions. All you can do is get the muscle larger and learn to live with however it looks.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    What they said it is what it is

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Genetics......

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Genetics yes, but start by ditching that lousy routine. Nice full range of motion in the lower portion, getting a nice stretch in your chest can help. Posture can help. Building more muscle can help, getting leaner can help. Get to where you can bench in the 300s comfortably, then start worrying about how it looks, I imagine at that point you will have built a nice looking foundation, and won't be so worried about it anymore.

Ditch the decline crap, ditch the cable crap. Only "decline" move you should be doing is dips, focused on the chest and positioned such to work the chest and not just the triceps. Flat bench, do it.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Completely disagree with ditching the cables
    Red Bastard likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I know this may not be the right thread to post this but I don't really know where I should be asking this. How do you get a nice round chest? My chest genetics are shit, in the lower area the gap is about 2-3cms and in the upper area it's more than 5cms. As I continue to grow, my chest only gets thicker and it looks like man boobs despite I am lean and there is no fat. What exercises could get my chest wider and fuller?

My current routine:
    incline db press 5 sets
    decline bb press 4 sets
    incline db press with palms facing each other (trying to close the gap between my pecs with it as I heard it work the inner chest)
    cable flies 4 sets
    pullovers 5 sets (trying to stretch my chest to get fuller)
    Looks like a decent target routine for your CHEST. Keep it mixed up though,,,don't stay on the same routine for too long.
    It takes time to build a nice chest...stick with it.

Thread Information