Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Planning Tren Cycle, looking for oversight

Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member

Planning Tren Cycle, looking for oversight

Good afternoon,

I have been lurking around these forums for years and rarely post, until I feel I have researched enough to ask the appropriate questions. I have ran several different cycles, to include varying combinations of Test E, Test C, Test P, Test PH, var, win, EQ, Mast, halo, clen , t3, dnp , @ different dosages. I usually keep my cycles in check and never run anything over 600mg/week (test/EQ each). During this time I have found that I am much more reactive to liquid Dex than stane, despite stane having always been my go to. However, i am interested in adding Tren A at 8 weeks into a cut cycle. I read enough to know that if I react poorly Tran A is a wiser choice as it will clear my system faster.

Test P Weeks 1-12 (200mg/EOD)
    Mast Weeks 5-12 (100mg/EOD)
    Tren A Weeks 5-12 (75mg/EOD)
    Clen/T3 Weeks 2 weeks on/off

My question is more pertaining to the use of Caber/Prami, in conjunction with an AI (stane/dex)
    1. Do i need caber or Prami with this amount of Tren?
    (i know caber is .25 E3D / .5/week) Not sure on Prami
    2. If so, do you run an AI with the aforementioned?
    ( I would assume so, do to the difference of mechanics, but rather ask than fall short of the correct answer)
    3. For a cut cycle, albeit my diet needing to be solid, would what I laid out, seem appropriate for a first run of tren?

Male, Age 31
    6'1"
    195lbs
    BF 12-13%

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone reacts differntly. You wont know until you use it and then either go by how you feel, any tenderness & lumps (a little tenderness is normal in the nips) or better to do mid cycle blood work.

Dont use the prami or caber unless you start to have sides from the tren .

Why wait until week 8? I think it's better to run from the start and stop a couple weeks before the end.

I would up the mast to 200mg eod also because it's not very effective under 600mg a week.

Keep your AI at .25 eod and if need to bump it to .5.
    marcus300 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You won't know if a DA is needed unless you have sides or BW shows increased PRL. If a DA is needed then you should still continue to use an AI. If BW shows high PRL then your AI dose should be increased because you e2 will likely be elevated. Prami is usually dosed around 0.25 mg/day for the first week then titrated up to 0.5 mg/day thereafter. I definitely agree that you should increase the mast. IMO 50 mg/EOD is a good place to start for your first cycle of tren .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Everyone reacts differntly. You wont know until you use it and then either go by how you feel, any tenderness & lumps (a little tenderness is normal in the nips) or better to do mid cycle blood work.

Dont use the prami or caber unless you start to have sides from the tren .

Why wait until week 8? I think it's better to run from the start and stop a couple weeks before the end.

I would up the mast to 200mg eod also because it's not very effective under 600mg a week.

Keep your AI at .25 eod and if need to bump it to .5.
    More or less what I was going to say, so nothing to add except well done you thai loving fuk
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

More or less what I was going to say, so nothing to add except well done you thai loving fuk
    Yes but typically you say it much more elegantly than me.
    marcus300 likes this.

Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys thank for the tips, I wont be able to do BW, as I will be across the world, figured if I am going to be aggressive that's the place to be. I will definately up the MAST. I typically run it at 200mg/eod.

So you are saying Tren the first 8 weeks not the later.

Ill just have the prami on standbye just in case.

When you mentioned the AI at .25eod/ were we speaking about stane or dex?

Thread Information