Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Anyone in toronto?

musicmusic is offline New Member

Anyone in toronto?

Just wondering if there is anyone on the forum living in Toronto that would be willing to kind of guide my partner and i on proper use- we both have similar goals but don't have a lot of friends who are into gym fitness , lifting etc. it would be nice to get some advice on proper use of enhancements!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Welcome, music. You can start by reading through the stickies towards the top of the page in this section to get a grasp on the basics of AAS use. Particularly, read the sticky by Austintine "Planning and Executing my First Cycle".

Then, once you have a basic understanding, post up a proposed cycle complete with your stats (age, height, weight, training experience), and the members here will critique it and further guide you. Good luck!

Thank you! I just had questions also particularly in Toronto on legal amount of purchase , I figured someone from my city would be able to answer those types of questions... I'll definitely check that thread out though. Thanks again.

Legal amount?? Is AAS legal in Canada? Or are you getting it prescribed??

Just a head's up, and I'm not saying your post is leading to this, but asking about prices/sources is against the rules on this board. Just a FYI.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musicmusic
    Thank you! I just had questions also particularly in Toronto on legal amount of purchase , I figured someone from my city would be able to answer those types of questions... I'll definitely check that thread out though. Thanks again.
    AAS possession in Canada is legal. It is illegal to attempt to purchase AAS but there isn't a major penalty for possession. However, it is at the discretion of the law wether you are possessing for personal or distribution.if you have more than 1 bottle of Test, they could say you are a dealer even though you're need more than one for a proper full cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    AAS possession in Canada is legal. It is illegal to attempt to purchase AAS but there isn't a major penalty for possession. However, it is at the discretion of the law wether you are possessing for personal or distribution.if you have more than 1 bottle of Test, they could say you are a dealer even though you're need more than one for a proper full cycle.
    Interesting, RigPig. I didn't know this. However, with the 'disclosures' you mentioned, if it were me, then I would just play the game assuming it is illegal, just to stay on the safe side. Sounds to me like a grey area that LE could nail you for if they were so inclined.

Yes that clears my question up.
    And I wasnt planning on asking price or anything on the board. I just heard a certain amount was legal in Canada and didn't want to go over. But yes it's better to treat it as though any amount is not legal I suppose.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    No one is getting busted, in Canada, for simple steroid possession. Having a cycles worth, is not an issue, unless you're involved in some other illegal activities.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard
    No one is getting busted, in Canada, for simple steroid possession. Having a cycles worth, is not an issue, unless you're involved in some other illegal activities.
    thanks for clearing that up... It's very confusing.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    No prob. We're pretty lucky, here in Canada, compared to our american friends. Plenty of UGL competition keeps prices, and quality, quite decent too.
    musicmusic likes this.

Thread Information