xpL1H is offline New Member

test -e and tren e and a cycle help with problems

First and foremost, please keep responses to those that are helpful and not flaming me for my decisions. I'd really appreciate it.

I started out doing 1cc of test e 300MG every 3.5 days and 1cc of tren a 100 MG every 3.5 days for 5 weeks at week 4 i started on tren e 200 MG and dropped the tren a.

I started having sever prostate problems and insane pain that ended me in the ER 2 times. So I dropped the tren all together and went to 1cc of test a week where I have been for the last 4 weeks. My prostate problems and pain have gone away.

Now..... this may seem insane but I want to go back on Tren and up my test dose back to every 3.5 days. Do you think I'd be ok? I have a pretty high pain tolerance and to be honest part of me wishes I would have just manned up and stuck it out and not dropped off. However, I don't want to cause permanent damage. Im 40 years old and this is my 3rd cycle.

Thank you in advance for advice

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How old are you? What's your cycle experience(please don't say it's your first cycle... Then w/Tren - ethenate at that)??

I wouldn't even consider it... Health is #1 and you've already been hospitalized for prostate probs?! Cycling period may not be to wise...

Do you have pre cycle BW to post(w/your PSA values)??

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If your prostate problems diminished after discontinuing the Tren , then there's a prety good indication that the Tren was the cause of it. Definitely do not go back on. If you ended up in the ER due to this, then there is no 'manning up and sticking it out'. You need to be more concerned about your health.

The first thing I would do is get blood work done, and possibly, even a PSA (prostate test). If anything is way off the charts, I suggest you discontinue this cycle and run a proper PCT. Btw, what is your PCT protocol? And are you running HCG and an AI on this cycle? If bloods are reasonable, you can try going back up to 600mg/week of test. Another btw, regardless of how much test you're running, you should still be pinning twice a week (I believe the half life for Enanthate is 5 days), so even if you choose to stay at 300mg/week, you should be pinning .5mL every 3.5 days. Make sense?

Get blood work before you do anything else, OP. Just because you feel alright doesn't mean there isn't something going on that you don't know about. Keep us posted.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If you stopped it due to the pain and prostate issues it would be complete madness to go back on and experience the same problems what could lead to further health issues. From the sounds of it you need to do a lot more research on compounds and how to design cycles properly

xpL1H is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    How old are you? What's your cycle experience(please don't say it's your first cycle... Then w/Tren - ethenate at that)??

I wouldn't even consider it... Health is #1 and you've already been hospitalized for prostate probs?! Cycling period may not be to wise...

Do you have pre cycle BW to post(w/your PSA values)??
    Component Standard Range Your Value
    ALT (SGPT) 8-45 IU/L 95
    VITAMIN D TOTAL 30.0-80.0 ng/mL 37.0
    AST (SGOT) 2-40 IU/L 78
    VITAMIN B12 211-911 pg/mL 650
    TSH 0.35-4.94 uIU/mL 2.34
    SODIUM 135-145 mmol/L 141
    POTASSIUM 3.5-5.0 mmol/L 4.2
    CHLORIDE 98-110 mmol/L 108
    CO2,TOTAL 21-31 mmol/L 23
    ANION GAP 5-18 10
    GLUCOSE 65-100 mg/dL 86
    CALCIUM 8.5-10.5 mg/dL 9.8
    BUN 8-25 mg/dL 15
    CREATININE 0.72-1.25 mg/dL 1.23
    BUN/CREAT RATIO 10-20 12
    GFR if African American >60 ml/min/1.73m2 >60
    GFR if not African American >60 ml/min/1.73m2 >60
    CHOLESTEROL,TOTAL 100-199 mg/dL 199
    TRIGLYCERIDES <150 mg/dL 64
    HDL CHOLESTEROL >40 mg/dL 50
    NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL <145 mg/dl 149
    CHOL/HDL RATIO <4.50 3.98
    LDL CHOLESTEROL <=130 mg/dL 136
    PATIENT STATUS FASTING
    TESTOSTERONE FREE 9-30 ng/dL 18
    TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL 240-950 ng/dL 590
    PSA Total (Screen) < 4.00 ng/mL 0.74

This is my pre cycle blood work. Going in on Friday for new BW.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Why are your liver values elevsted(heavy lifting will do that) I don't believe to that extent! You taking any liver supps... Like NAC, liv52 etc?

And I wiuld not even consider going back on the Tren as mentioned seems the culprit and to do that is insanity(expecting different results doing the same thing over and over) just sayin

Thread Information