Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Water that comes with fertigyn (hcg)

nate10 is offline Associate Member

Water that comes with fertigyn (hcg)

THe water that comes with the 5000iu fertigyn is it bac water, or something else? Because im about just mix that water into the hcg and use it for like 6 weeks or so then another mix for another 6 weeks , because i heard that hcg wont last long in fridge only about 4-6 weeks. I have 2x 5000iu fertigyn hcg kits (hcg+ water that comes with it)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Does it say NaCl(sodium chloride)?? If so no it's not and it's only used for a single injection! You need bacteriostatic water.... Those two words .com will get you a 30ml vial for £6

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    It's good for 90 days if refrigerated. After 90 days, it loses 10% potency for every month it sits. I am not sure about the other part of the question about the water. I am interested to know as well, because my shipment will have it as well and I don't know what it is.

What Nach said...
    Don't use the water that comes with it. That water is for one time use.
    Purchase some bacteriostatic water.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    It's good for 90 days if refrigerated. After 90 days, it loses 10% potency for every month it sits. I am not sure about the other part of the question about the water. I am interested to know as well, because my shipment will have it as well and I don't know what it is.
    It won't come w/bac water(in my experiences) - HCG will come w/NaCl(sodium Chloride) only good for 1 injection

If you use bac water, yes it'll last 90 days b4 losing any potency... Keep refrigerated after reconstitution(w/bac water not the NaCl it comes with - order your bac water from - bacteriostatic water .com(one word)

5000iu vial usually holds 2ml of bac water and will last 10 wks at 500iu wkly split in 2 dosages e3.5d
    GAINZ4DAYZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

It won't come w/bac water(in my experiences) - HCG will come w/NaCl(sodium Chloride) only good for 1 injection

If you use bac water, yes it'll last 90 days b4 losing any potency... Keep refrigerated after reconstitution(w/bac water not the NaCl it comes with - order your bac water from - bacteriostatic water .com(one word)

5000iu vial usually holds 2ml of bac water and will last 10 wks at 500iu wkly split in 2 dosages e3.5d
    Thanks Nach, I got bacteriostatic water as well I will be using instead of the water that comes with it. I just started a new thread, because my hcg comes in an ampule, and I want to transport it into a vial, and was curious what was best way to do that.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Thanks Nach, I got bacteriostatic water as well I will be using instead of the water that comes with it. I just started a new thread, because my hcg comes in an ampule, and I want to transport it into a vial, and was curious what was best way to do that.
    NP... Just reconstitute and put in new sterile vial w/stopper & cap(I have not needed to do this - yet

That's the one thing I dislike about the amps lol but hey it's not that bad - glad ya got your bac water!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It won't come w/bac water(in my experiences) - HCG will come w/NaCl(sodium Chloride) only good for 1 injection If you use bac water, yes it'll last 90 days b4 losing any potency... Keep refrigerated after reconstitution(w/bac water not the NaCl it comes with - order your bac water from - bacteriostatic water .com(one word) 5000iu vial usually holds 2ml of bac water and will last 10 wks at 500iu wkly split in 2 dosages e3.5d
    Thanks Nach! And one more question going for a 14 week cycle of test and deca . Anyways i have 2x 5000iu hcg bottles , going run it 2x250iu week. Wondering how much bac water should i put in each? And wana split the 2x 5000iu hcg between the 14 weeks so like 7 weeks out of 1 and 7 weeks out the other. How my much bac water would each have to take? Thanks im terrible at math and with all this iu and ml thing.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    Thanks Nach! And one more question going for a 14 week cycle of test and deca. Anyways i have 2x 5000iu hcg bottles , going run it 2x250iu week. Wondering how much bac water should i put in each? And wana split the 2x 5000iu hcg between the 14 weeks so like 7 weeks out of 1 and 7 weeks out the other. How my much bac water would each have to take? Thanks im terrible at math and with all this iu and ml thing.
    Not quite understanding - you should use it from the start(and 2 vials of my freeze dried 5,000iu HCG I put in 2mls giving you 250iu at the .1(on a 100unit barrel 29/30g either 1/2 or 3/8" I believe(the shorter diabetic one)

So 10,000iu of HCG will last 20wks at 250 2x wkly - you could put it in a 10ml vial w/5ml of bac water?! Pall in one vial... Keep it simple w/the math 2500iu or 5000/or all 10,000iu...

Does this make sense to you?

When I get home I'll try and remember(if not PM me) - but in meantime read this - it breaks the math down for you...

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-16-2015 at 04:05 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    How my much bac water would each have to take? Thanks im terrible at math and with all this iu and ml thing.
    Reconstituting hcg doesn't require advanced calculus, just division. We can't spoon feed you everything. Attached is a link to a hcg reconstitution calculator.

hcg calculator
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Reconstituting hcg doesn't require advanced calculus, just division. We can't spoon feed you everything. Attached is a link to a hcg reconstitution calculator.

hcg calculator
    Thank you numbere!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Thank you numbere!
    Anytime buddy!

Alright thanks guys! All i wanted to know was how much mls of bac water to dilute into 5000iu of hcg for 500iu week for 14 week cycle. i got 2x hcg vials of 5000iu each

Quote Originally Posted by nate10
    Alright thanks guys! All i wanted to know was how much mls of bac water to dilute into 5000iu of hcg for 500iu week for 14 week cycle. i got 2x hcg vials of 5000iu each
    If you use 5ml of bac and 5000iu of hCG then .25ml will give 250ius of hCG.
    If you use 3ml of bac and 5000iu of hCG then .15ml will give 250ius of hCG.
    Each 5000iu vial or amp of hCG will last 10 weeks.

You more or less have to reconstitute with either 2 or 3 ml. The vial that 5000 IU of hcg is packaged in will only hold 3.5 ml.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You more or less have to reconstitute with either 2 or 3 ml. The vial that 5000 IU of hcg is packaged in will only hold 3.5 ml.
    Exactly - & why I just reconstitute w/2mls... .1 = 250iu
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-16-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Ok i get it now thanks guys!

How long is bac water good for? Should it be stored any special way?

Stored in fridge after mixed. But i got another question you guys said it lasts 10 weeks. A mix of 5000iu hcg . But the bac water 30ml vial says its only good for 28 days? Im confused

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Stored in fridge after mixed. But i got another question you guys said it lasts 10 weeks. A mix of 5000iu hcg. But the bac water 30ml vial says its only good for 28 days? Im confused
    What? Your expectation date says 28 days? You sure it's Bac water... MinRS good for a while / but if it gets cloudy toss it... I refrigerate mine(mine came w/a cap on top of where you'd draw) but doesn't have to be(has BA in it keeping bacteria from growing! Keep in cool dark place if not refrigerated....

Yea it says bacte..water on the vial of 30ml with pink label.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yea it says bacte..water on the vial of 30ml with pink label.
    Did it come w/a cap you gotta pop off like your gear vials?

If so once it's popped store in cool dark place/or fridge... Doesn't have to be refrigerated but I do once it's open(preference) idk why 28 days...

Yea is just like a regular test vial. Im jut confused becase when i bought hcg before was from another source and they also sold bac water seprately, this time i had to get hcg from one source and bac water from differente source, so i got little confused but this bac water seams fine its from the site u told me about. Bacwater .com the link labeled one of 30ml

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yea is just like a regular test vial. Im jut confused becase when i bought hcg before was from another source and they also sold bac water seprately, this time i had to get hcg from one source and bac water from differente source, so i got little confused but this bac water seams fine its from the site u told me about. Bacwater .com the link labeled one of 30ml
    Funny b/c I grabbed my vial just now - it's the pink label 30ml bac water(mine doesn't have a temp on it either so I put in fridge - it should be fine way past 28 days(if it gets cloudy toss it) it's so inexpensive anyway... We pay more for the shipping then the product lol

The bac water with a pink label from bacwater .com has a shelf life of 18 months.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The bac water with a pink label from bacwater .com has a shelf life of 18 months.
    Just know mine is ok on date wise till next yr - or longer...

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    SHELF LIFE & EXPIRATION DATE
    Once opened, bacteriostatic water should be used within 4 weeks (28 days) and then discarded after this period of time as per the manufacturer. The expiration date is 18 months from the date of manufacture and serves as the date after which Hospira can no longer guarantee that the water is safe to use.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    Once opened, bacteriostatic water should be used within 4 weeks (28 days) and then discarded after this period of time as per the manufacturer. The expiration date is 18 months from the date of manufacture and serves as the date after which Hospira can no longer guarantee that the water is safe to use.
    Of course there going to say that, they guarantee their water to be free of infectious agents.

Bacteriostatic water is good for well past 4 weeks.

If oil based gear can be stored for months after being pinned then bac water would be too as the bacteriostatic agent in both is benzyl alcohol.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    This is fda policy for all drugs that come in a vial designed to be injected. Thats why now for trt there giving out 1ml vials, because a 10ml vial lasts longer than 28 days. Even test is supposed to be discarded 28 days after puncturing the stopper the first time.
    rt4man likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    THe water that comes with the 5000iu fertigyn is it bac water, or something else? Because im about just mix that water into the hcg and use it for like 6 weeks or so then another mix for another 6 weeks , because i heard that hcg wont last long in fridge only about 4-6 weeks. I have 2x 5000iu fertigyn hcg kits (hcg+ water that comes with it)
    I'm pretty sure its just sterile water. Like the others have mentioned,,you need some BACTERIOSTATIC WATER

Thread Information