Thread: CYCLE HELP PLEASE - Sust, TrenA, Eq, HGH, CJC, GHRP6

ItPaysOff is offline New Member

CYCLE HELP PLEASE - Sust, TrenA, Eq, HGH, CJC, GHRP6

Hi Guys,

I'm 35yo,
    male,
    6"1,
    211lb,16% bf. (Might be more)

My diet is impeccable 5-7 meals counting calories etc. Train 5*per week 45-80min. 1.5 gallon water per day, creatine, glutamine, amino acids, bcaa, liver/kidney support. (This is the easy part)

I have a mesomorph body type. I tend to get fat rather than skinny. I might have good genes, who knows, I have a cousin thats an IFBB Pro. But he's been training for 12yrs and I've only been seriously training for the last 4months. ?

Im currently running my 3rd cycle.

-----------
    First cycle:2008
    -----------
    was to lose weight and did winny only. Lost 45lb in 10 weeks. Did cardio and supersets mainly. (Also asked a mate at the time for advice and he said winny, fool me once)

------------
    Second cycle:2015-03
    ------------
    Had help from a mate that compete local Ibbf circuit, which got me reading and intrigued in the whole chemistry of different steroids , peptides, stacks etc.
    he put me on the following 10week cycle:

Sust 325 1ml - sun&wed
    Eq 200 1ml - sun&wed
    Igf-lr3 25mcg - mon-fri
    Kessar 1 *am- mon-fri
    Proviron 2 *am pm- mon-fri

Before:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1644635999.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	447.5 KB 
ID:	157068

Name:	image-2126606850.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	414.4 KB 
ID:	157069
    Body fat was 30%-35%(might be more, not sure but i really looked disgusting).
    Weight was at 230lb

After:

Name:	image-1499114502.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	359.1 KB 
ID:	157070

Name:	image-797410762.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	463.9 KB 
ID:	157071
    (lost 14lb and gained reasonable muscle, nothing dramatic for 10 weeks though)

-----------------------------------
    NEED ADVICE HERE PLEASE
    -----------------------------------
    Third cycle: 4 weeks in
    Current:

Name:	image-1232844807.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	561.3 KB 
ID:	157072

Name:	image-3576208518.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	481.1 KB 
ID:	157073

Name:	image-2206807045.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	455.9 KB 
ID:	157074

Name:	image-4007657148.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	485.5 KB 
ID:	157075
    Seeing daily changes. Power is through the roof. Pump is amzing veins start to appear on my legs, arms and everywhere and my 8yr old belly/love handles literally is melting away atm. Tummy fat and love handles is soft and melting cant wait for the skin to start tightening.
    -----------------------
    4 weeks in and loving loving every second!!
    Sustaplex 325 .8cc EOD - 910mg pw
    Equiplex 200 1.1cc EOD - 770mg pw
    Tren A100 1.1cc EOD - 385mg pw
    HGH 3iu am
    CJC with dac 2000mcg sunday
    Hgrp6 200mcg post WO & before bed
    Kessar am
    Proviron am/pm
    Hcg 500mcg sun/wed

Thinking of dumping the cjc ghrp6 and upping the tren a to 75mg ed.

No sides beside night sweats and i feel tired some days. thinking of running t3 to see if it helps.
    ----------------------------------
    I'm not afraid to ask for help, not afraid to try new things and not afraid to experiment.

Even though I've read everything there is to know about every steroid , I have extremely limited RL experience.

Please be blunt with critique, I'm open to any ideas or change for the best. My goal is to compete in 18 months. I'm on a journey to get familiar with my body and will do what ever it takes. Nothing beat real life experience.

Thank You!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Id drop the Eq and Tren and concentrate on diet and cardio! Plus much better compounds out there. I'd also work on getting your bf down b4 cycling your diet is off my friend or three cycles you'd be looking differently(body comp etc)

Where's your ai HCG and DA????
    lovbyts likes this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Ok I'll be blunt like you asked; you're carrying too much bodyfat, you're overeating, not doing enough cardio, are you drinking alcohol ? Too many compounds, not training hard enough.
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Ok I'll be blunt like you asked; you're carrying too much bodyfat, you're overeating, not doing enough cardio, are you drinking alcohol ? Too many compounds, not training hard enough.
    Thanks for your input. Im on 2000 calories a day. I cycle carbs between 240g and 600g a day. My protein intake is mostly hake and egg white
    All complex carbs. Brown rice, sweet potato, oats or green veg. I definitely don't over eat nor drink any alcohol.
    I do cardio btw. And as for training hard enough? Never mind

Thanks for your advice. Very helpful and inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Id drop the Eq and Tren and concentrate on diet and cardio! Plus much better compounds out there. I'd also work on getting your bf down b4 cycling your diet is off my friend or three cycles you'd be looking differently(body comp etc) Where's your ai HCG and DA????
    Hi Nach,

Thanks for your input mate.
    I do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the am. I'm i can see drastic changes in the mirror though. Getting harder and my biceps is at 17.5". If i carry on with this cycle i would be able to lose weight and build some muscle at the same time though.

Do you think the end result would come sooner if i go for cardio, dropping the gear except test?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItPaysOff View Post
    Thanks for your input. Im on 2000 calories a day. I cycle carbs between 240g and 600g a day. My protein intake is mostly hake and egg white
    All complex carbs. Brown rice, sweet potato, oats or green veg. I definitely don't over eat nor drink any alcohol.
    I do cardio btw. And as for training hard enough? Never mind

Thanks for your advice. Very helpful and inspiring
    Something off with your math... 600grs of carbs are 2400 cals, if you eating 2000 daily where are is the prodeen and fat??

Agree with Nach, you should concentrate with cardio and diet, adding that you should have lost the fat before using, not during. Cycling with high bodyfat makes your E2 management a lot more difficult.

Furthermore you had no base for cycling in the beggining, so be carefull cause you can be prone to injuries.

Dont take this comments in a bad way we are just trying to help you do things in the safest way. Sure hope you are using AI and HCG .
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Something off with your math... 600grs of carbs are 2400 cals, if you eating 2000 daily where are is the prodeen and fat?? Agree with Nach, you should concentrate with cardio and diet, adding that you should have lost the fat before using, not during. Cycling with high bodyfat makes your E2 management a lot more difficult. Furthermore you had no base for cycling in the beggining, so be carefull cause you can be prone to injuries. Dont take this comments in a bad way we are just trying to help you do things in the safest way. Sure hope you are using AI and HCG.
    Hi Mr BB,

Thanks, appreciate your input. I agree i jumped into it a little quick. I used only 3 weeks to built a base after a 7yr break. Then jumped back on gear. I agree it was a little silly... I actually hurt my back 2 months in. Training was a mission for 2 weeks because if that.

Sorry ? was meant to say 600cals of carbs.

An average day meals would be as follows:
    Meal1 pre WO: 5egg whites half a cup of oats green apple
    Meal2: 200g chicken salad / beef salad with 2min noodles / hake salad and 2min noodles
    Meal3: can of tuna or 5 egg whites
    Meal4: 200g hake/beef/chicken breast half cup of basmati rice or sweet patato
    Meal5: can tuna or 5 egg whites
    Meal6: hake beef chicken with cup green veg
    Meal7: 5egg white or 1scoop slow whey

I have stated using hcg 500mcg 2* week. I also use kessar and proviron . I know what to do for pct. Already purchased the clomid and pregnyl.

As for hcg, yes im running pregnyl at 500mcg sun/wed

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Kessar (drug name tamoxifen ) is not an aromataze inhibitor (AI), you should always run one on cycle, estrogen is harmfull to males, I bet that if you start an AI like Arimidex (drug name anastrazol) you will lose 5 lbs of water in a week, and you will feel better as your blood pressure lowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Kessar (drug name tamoxifen) is not an aromataze inhibitor (AI), you should always run one on cycle, estrogen is harmfull to males, I bet that if you start an AI like Arimidex (drug name anastrazol) you will lose 5 lbs of water in a week, and you will feel better as your blood pressure lowers.
    Thank you so much MrBB! I'll get some tomorrow first thing. I'll start doing research on it! Really appreciate it I'm definitely holding water , especially around my waste. I'll look lol one day and look shite the next for no apparent reason. My arms and calves are pretty lean and vascular. I have veins popping i didn't know existed. Thought the water around my waste was my body trying to flushing the fat. ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you are all over the place TBH. You are sprinting before you can barely walk. You say you know what to do for PCT but I'm sorry, you don't. If you aren't prepared to stop you should strip this right back to basics and learn how to do that properly and learn about how you react to various compounds and how to control the effects one compound at a time.

Test only at 500mg per week
    Arimidex at 0.25mg every other day until PCT starts
    HCG on cycle at 250iu's x 2 per week until 3 days before PCT

Pct starts 18 days after last pin of test and consists of

Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can you explain when you did your second cycle? You seem to suggest it was in March but we are only in May and you are 4 weeks into the next cycle already.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Can you explain when you did your second cycle? You seem to suggest it was in March but we are only in May and you are 4 weeks into the next cycle already.
    Never off, am i going to die a slow death? Or would it be sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by ItPaysOff
    so you went straight form that second cycle into the plan you are on now? If so that isn't a 3rd cycle it's just a ridiculous second cycle. Although after a 7 year break it's more like a first cycle again. You have my advice a few posts up, you might not die a slow death but your HPTA might.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-18-2015 at 03:24 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

In fact, if you never came off what you should really do is stop and run a full and proper PCT then educate yourself here whilst waiting for you to recover properly before running another, and more sensible, cycle.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItPaysOff
    Why ask for some advice and turn around and be a smarta**? Makes zero sense. Get all butt hurt cause you don't like what you hear.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ
    Why ask for some advice and turn around and be a smarta**? Makes zero sense. Get all butt hurt cause you don't like what you hear.
    I could see that coming a mile off

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hi Nach,

Thanks for your input mate.
    I do cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the am. I'm i can see drastic changes in the mirror though. Getting harder and my biceps is at 17.5". If i carry on with this cycle i would be able to lose weight and build some muscle at the same time though.

Do you think the end result would come sooner if i go for cardio, dropping the gear except test?
    I honestly think you have no business touching aas tbh! As BIB said your everywhere(all over the place) yiur bf is too high, you don't understand how to cycle safely or successfully, I'd drop everything and run a pct(a good one too)....

Diet and cardio are your friend, no such thing as instant gratification, it takes ALOT OF HARD WORK! In and outta the gym! Run a proper pct as you've got all the advice we could give you(and safest advice at that)! GL!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I honestly think you have no business touching aas tbh! As BIB said your everywhere(all over the place) yiur bf is too high, you don't understand how to cycle safely or successfully, I'd drop everything and run a pct(a good one too).... Diet and cardio are your friend, no such thing as instant gratification, it takes ALOT OF HARD WORK! In and outta the gym! Run a proper pct as you've got all the advice we could give you(and safest advice at that)! GL!
    What is pct? Is it good stuff? Lol, i'll try it on my next cycle, maybe. That is if i didn't explode from all the oil ?

What diet do you propose? Im on the adkins atm and seeing my best results ever.

Another question. How much muscle mass would i gain by just injecting crazy steroids ED + skip leg day + never skip a cheat meal + drink sunflower oil( if no one os watching it doesn't count right)
    I'm super stoked about the results i got while being fat on aas. Imagine i i actually did cardio, did ALOT OF HARD WORK and cut out the junk food. I would have probably looked better than you after 4 months hey.

What is pct? Is it good stuff? Lol, i'll try it on my next cycle, maybe. That is if i didn't explode from all the oil ?

What diet do you propose? Im on the adkins atm and seeing my best results ever.

Another question. How much muscle mass would i gain by just injecting crazy steroids ED + skip leg day + never skip a cheat meal + drink sunflower oil( if no one os watching it doesn't count right)
    I'm super stoked about the results i got while being fat on aas. Imagine i i actually did cardio, did ALOT OF HARD WORK and cut out the junk food. I would have probably looked better than you after 4 months hey.
    And bang goes any help you were going to get. You are already experiencing side effects and these are just going to get amplified. No doubt your reckless IFBB pro will fix you up good and proper though.

Good luck smart ass.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I"m not trying to be mean but stop the cycling. You arent even ready for a 1st cycle let along a 4th.

Contact your IFBB Pro cousin and have him school you on diet and training for the next year or two before running another cycle.

Again not trying to be mean, only saving you a lot of wasted cash in the future and you will get better results without gear until you have a decent base.

Sure daddy, I'm going off right now... Lol

Name:	image-1008496341.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	461.0 KB 
ID:	157666

Name:	image-302720562.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	475.9 KB 
ID:	157667

Name:	image-1342417116.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	399.0 KB 
ID:	157668

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pathetic. 35 going on 16. Another train wreck waiting to happen and it won't be long.

Need to add this one to the list to LoL at when he is asking how to find a good HRT doctor in the near future.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Pathetic. 35 going on 16. Another train wreck waiting to happen and it won't be long.

Need to add this one to the list to LoL at when he is asking how to find a good HRT doctor in the near future.
    I concur x10. It's fools like this who abuse steroids and give them a horrible reputation for ruining lives.

Thread Information