Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Lowered e2 too much once again

My cycle-600 test e....At the beginning of my cycle i crashed my e2 with adex. After getting blood work multiple times couldn't dial it in. I took advice to take aromisin at 25mg a day. So i took 12.5 in a.m and in p.m. Started feeling same low symptoms so got blood work. Results will be in two days. My question is with aromisin how long should i step away from taking it before restarting at lower both. Should i wait until i have full libido and "on feeling" and dose the following day?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will also post bloods when there in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont step away, just go to the lower dose. You dont want it to rebound and be to high.

You got it from ar-r ? I'm surprised you crashed it with aromasin . If it's not from ar-r there is the possibility it could be bunk or low dose. Several reports from other places like that and I also had some from another place that I'm sure was bunk.

If it's bunk you could be experiencing high E2 now. Symptoms feel pretty much identical.

I thought there was no rebound with aromisin. Doesn't it have to get made naturally again to rise up? And if it in fact were too low would the aromisin allow it to rise or keep crushing it? Yeah i got it from a-rr. The reason I'm almost certain i crashed it a bit is because i felt way worse just a couple hours after last dose.

And i shouldn't use the word crashed. Def didnt crash but i know im below the sweet spot

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You dont want it to rebound and be to high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    I thought there was no rebound with aromisin.
    I was going to add that there is not typically a rebound with aromasin given it is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.

Also in your "Aromasin Dosage Poll" the concensus seemed to be 12.5mg/day which is what I would recommended. 25mg/day is too much, especially knowing you just crashed your E2 on Arimidex .

ok so i got my second blood test results back. my sensative estradiol. range was 8-35 and i was 11.9....this was on 12.5 mg every 12 hours 20 25 mg a day......2 weeks earlier while on adex .25ed my number was 11.6....the last two days i decreased it to 12mg a day. My question is should i take a full day off the a.i to allow my levels to build up since there is no rebound with aro? or a couple days? then continue at 12 ed and re test?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your e2 serum is well within range. Just stay at that dosage.

Not sure if you read my post correctly. Im at the way bottom of the range. With low e sides . From what i understand the more desirable place to be is in the 20's at least

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Oh jeez my bad must have interpreted your post wrong. I don't think you should stop taking an AI. Maybe cut the dosage in half, 12.5 mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Oh jeez my bad must have interpreted your post wrong. I don't think you should stop taking an AI. Maybe cut the dosage in half, 12.5 mg/day.
    This^

OP no need to wait a few days in my opinion. Just change the dose to 12.5mg a day and let your E2 come up on its own.

Ok heres an update on my struggle to figure out aromisin dosage. I went to 12mg a day still feeling joint discomfort and lack of libido. So switched to 12 eod with not much of a change. My levels have pretty much remained on the low end of the scale at these dosages. Looking for some guidance. It seems that the aromisin wont allow my levels to climb. Should i step away from it until i have a day with no joint issues and good libido? That seems the sensible thing to me. Then start back up at 10mg eod?

Thread Information