OKCity is offline Junior Member

AI while on cycle

6ft 225 at about 15% BF

Currently taking

test e 500-750mg per week
    .5cc tren ED
    EQ 600mg per week

Keeping this cycle to an 8 week blast

Having some very slight onset of gyno. I have all my pct layed out with nolva and hcg .

I wanted to know while on and I know I should of had this before starting and normally I would have but no excuse but should I take an AI while on cycle or only as I need it? And if so...arimidex ? Aromasin ? Letro?

Thanks boys

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your hcg should be run on cycle and discontinued at the start of pct. Adex during your cycle at .25 mg Ed is a good starting dose and adjust if needed or aromas in at 12 mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Your hcg should be run on cycle and discontinued at the start of pct. Adex during your cycle at .25 mg Ed is a good starting dose and adjust if needed or aromas in at 12 mg ed
    Thanks bio. 12 mg of aromas Ed? I'll try that, because man I've tried adex and its like shuts my libido DOWN! I can't even get hard. Lol

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OKCity View Post
    6ft 225 at about 15% BF

Currently taking

test e 500-750mg per weekFor an 8 weeks cycle, you should have stuck with a shorter ester like Prop. Most don't see any gains from Test E until about week 4 or 5, so you're really not getting the most out of your Test.
    .5cc tren ED What is your Tren dosed at? I would advise discontinuing the Tren at least a week before the Test (you didn't list what weeks you'll be running this??
    EQ 600mg per week EQ is another compound that takes a while to see gains. Most run it for at least 12 weeks. Not sure how much you're going to see out of 7-8 weeks.

Having some very slight onset of gyno. I have all my pct layed out with nolva and hcg . HCG should be run ON cycle, not during PCT.

I wanted to know while on and I know I should of had this before starting and normally I would have but no excuse but should I take an AI while on cycle or only as I need it? And if so...arimidex ? Aromasin ? Letro? You need to be running an AI throughout you cycle, regardless of a lack of symptoms of high estrogen. I use Aromasin, but Adex will do just fine as well.

Thanks boys
    Responses in red. Honestly, I don't like the cycle at all, at least not for an 8 week blast. If you want to run short cycles, fine, but you should stick to short estered compounds. I realize you didn't ask for a cycle critique, but I thought I'd throw in my .02 anyway. There are other here that will be able to help out with your gyno issue much more than I can, but I would advise running Nolva at 20mg/ED until it subsides (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). And add in your AI and HCG!!

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Responses in red. Honestly, I don't like the cycle at all, at least not for an 8 week blast. If you want to run short cycles, fine, but you should stick to short estered compounds. I realize you didn't ask for a cycle critique, but I thought I'd throw in my .02 anyway. There are other here that will be able to help out with your gyno issue much more than I can, but I would advise running Nolva at 20mg/ED until it subsides (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). And add in your AI and HCG!!
    No worries bro. I actually appreciate the review.

I will adjust my cycle to this

Test E 250mg/ml @ 500-750mg per week for 12 weeks

EQ 200mg/ml @ 600mg per week for 12 week

Tren A 100mg/ml @ 100mg ED for 8 weeks

I will add my AI in now but I will conduct HCG into weeks 8-12. Having symptoms of current gyno will only make it worse with using hcg.

This sounds a little better?

700mgs of tren A a week and no DA?
    I seriously would think about downsizing your cycle.
    At 205lbs you really don't need all that sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    700mgs of tren A a week and no DA? I seriously would think about downsizing your cycle. At 205lbs you really don't need all that sauce.
    225. But I was doing 50mg ed is what I've been doing

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    225. But I was doing 50mg ed is what I've been doing
    You must have made a typo in your post above. It says 100mg ED, which is 700mg per week. I'm sure you meant to say 50mg ED. Cycle looks much better.

How many cycles do you have under your belt (I don't recall you saying)?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    You must have made a typo in your post above. It says 100mg ED, which is 700mg per week. I'm sure you meant to say 50mg ED. Cycle looks much better. How many cycles do you have under your belt (I don't recall you saying)?
    1st cycle- test E @500mg for 12 weeks
    AI-.25mg adex ed
    HCG -500 iu on cycle per week
    PCT-Nolva 40/40/40/40/40/40/40 x2 weeks
    20/20/20/20/20/20/20 x2 weeks

2nd cycle- test E @500mg for 14weeks/EQ @600mg for 12 weeks
    AI-.25mg adex ed
    HCG-500 iu on cycle per week

3rd cycle-test E @500mg for 12 weeks/tren a @50mg ED for 10 weeks
    AI-.25mg adex ed

4th cycle- test E @750mg per week for 14 weeks/deca @350mg per week for 12 weeks
    AI-.25mg adex ed

So this is my 5th cycle:

Test E 250mg/ml @750mg per week for 12 weeks/EQ 200mg/ml @ 600mg per week for 12 weeks/Tren A 100mg/ml @ 100mg ED for 10*** weeks
    AI-.25mg adex ed

Now I should say this, that before I ever started really researching info on proper AAS. I did some pro hormones and got some gyno. Just young and very dumb!

***decided to change this from an 8 week to 10 week tren cycle still gives me 2 weeks off tren while still on test.

Dang it! I did it again. 50mg ED of tren NOT 100mg

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    6ft 225 at about 15% BF

Currently taking

test e 500-750mg per week
    .5cc tren ED
    EQ 600mg per week

Having some very slight onset of gyno. I have all my pct layed out with nolva and hcg .

I wanted to know while on and I know I should of had this before starting and normally I would have but no excuse but should I take an AI while on cycle or only as I need it? And if so...arimidex ? Aromasin ? Letro?

Thanks boys

I would always suggest using an AI on a cycle such as yours starting at day one.

michael30 is offline Member
    Thanks bio. 12 mg of aromas Ed? I'll try that, because man I've tried adex and its like shuts my libido DOWN! I can't even get hard. Lol
    Op all ai's effect my libido. I've just had to learn to balance just enough aromasin or adex to combat estro but not shut down libido to much. Also for me .25mg adex EOD was a little more appropriate. But its a constant juggling act because I am slightly gyno pron. Also I would recoend 25mg ed of aromasin. I'm not going against bios advice. I'm just stating what works for me a person with similar issues to yours. Also odds are you might have to take nolva to clear up the gyno. The ai will Only protect against it getting worse
    Last edited by michael30; 06-21-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Thread Information