Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By Baxter35

Thread: I think I ****ed up.....

jtuner77 is offline Member

I think I ****ed up.....

Doc put me on TRT a few weeks ago. All has been going well. This morning I wasn't very awake when I went to take my shot. I withdrew 100ml of Test C. My normal injection is 50ml twice a week.

I started to inject and realized that I filled the pin too much. My dumb ass pulled the pin out and stuck it back in the vial and squirted the reminisce back into the vial.
    I didn't even think that there might be blood in the needle.
    I know have some small droplets of blood in the vial.

Is this vial now contaminated or am I just worrying too much? I assume it's contaminated.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    can you see blood in the vial?

Yes. 4 small specs. It's almost like the test has them suspended where it won't break up and dilute into the test.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    well your blood is sterile I would just stick a clean needle back in the vial and suck up the droplets

DJ I was thinking about it but I don't want to suck up a bunch of test while doing it. Think I will just leave it in there.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you use the same needle you pinned with to put the test back in the vial?

Yes BIO

Nebis is offline Junior Member
    like DJ said your blood is sterile that should not be an issue. the fact that you put a dirty needle back in your vial would be my concern. if there was any bacteria or anything on that needle you just contaminated the rest of your gear. i doubt that its very likely but still a possibility

I actually rubbed down the needle with an alcohol pad before I put it back in Nebis. maybe that is my saving grace.
    Last edited by jtuner77; 06-21-2015 at 01:45 PM.

I wouldn't risk it. You do not want an infection.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you have more? I would toss it or use it all right now.

I would toss it
    lovbyts likes this.

Ill have to call my doc and tell her what happened tomorrow.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    That is the best idea. You could just continue forward and possibly have no problems. But have you ever seen some of the posts of people with infections? All I can say is that everyone who has had an infection would pay a hell of a lot more money than a bottle of test to never had experienced the nightmare they went through. Your doc will totally understand, especially if you have the bottle to show them allowing them to see that you are not simply trying to double your doses. Keep the bottle, which I am sure you have in case the doc wants to dispose of it and chalk it up to a simple mistake.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    ^True.

You'll have to pay for a new vial but it's worth the piece of mind

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Doc put me on TRT a few weeks ago. All has been going well. This morning I wasn't very awake when I went to take my shot. I withdrew 100ml of Test C. My normal injection is 50ml twice a week.

I started to inject and realized that I filled the pin too much. My dumb ass pulled the pin out and stuck it back in the vial and squirted the reminisce back into the vial.
    I didn't even think that there might be blood in the needle.
    I know have some small droplets of blood in the vial.

Is this vial now contaminated or am I just worrying too much? I assume it's contaminated.

One reason we don't share vials. Since its YOUR blood though and not a massive amount,,,I wouldn't worry to much.
    You could always heat it up a bit and run it through a whatman filter.

michael30 is offline Member
    The thing is op is you pierced your skin with the needle which potential covered in bacteria. You said you wiped the needle off before you stuck it back in. The gamble is weather you got it 100% clean. You could try heating it and ordering a whatman filter from ar-r .com. but if you truly are on Dr. Prescribed trt. Just call your Dr and head to Costco for your script. I don't think I can say the price even though its Dr prescribed. But Costco is super cheap.
    lovbyts likes this.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Call your doc. I had a different problem but the similar situation. I keep my test in a medicine cabinet above the toilet. I once dropped an almost full 10ml vial and it landed right in the toilet. No matter how much I could've cleaned it, I couldn't bring myself to inject from a vial that I knew had been in a toilet. I was terrified of explaining it to the Dr office, but they issued a replacement refill no problem. Better safe than sorry.
    william981125 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You probably would be ok if you used the rest of the vial. Maybe run it through a whatman filter like Alin said. But still you could get an infection from it. And there is no point in risking it especially when you can legally get morev. Just go visit your doctor and show her the vial and ask for a new script.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    The thing is op is you pierced your skin with the needle which potential covered in bacteria. You said you wiped the needle off before you stuck it back in. The gamble is weather you got it 100% clean. You could try heating it and ordering a whatman filter from ar-r.com. but if you truly are on Dr. Prescribed trt. Just call your Dr and head to Costco for your script. I don't think I can say the price even though its Dr prescribed. But Costco is super cheap.
    She writes me the script but I have to pay for the test from a compound pharmacy in Flint, MI which is kind of odd. The other thing is the price is the same as if I was buying it from the local pharmacy but I have to wait 2-3 days.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    She writes me the script but I have to pay for the test from a compound pharmacy in Flint, MI which is kind of odd. The other thing is the price is the same as if I was buying it from the local pharmacy but I have to wait 2-3 days.
    If you want you can talk to your Dr and ask her to write you a script for Costco. But if your pricre is already cheap might as well stay where u are.

Thread Information