• 1 Post By DAAS
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Generic vs Pharma Grade HGH

Jonlb21 is offline New Member

Generic vs Pharma Grade HGH

Hey Guys,

I was hoping some of you could help me out. I started taking genotropin (Pharma Grade HGH) about 6-7 months ago to speed up healing for my third shoulder injury. I have been doing it 5 days on 2 days off at 2.5ius. I just don’t have the money to restock right now it's very expensive. But I don’t want to lose the healing benefits and the strength gains.

So this is where your help is needed. I am debating taking some generic blue tops or whatever color. The issue I’m having is all the research I’ve found on forums say generics are either a waste of money or you have to take double or triple the dose to get the equivalent from pharma grade. Could anyone tell me what they think on this? Also if someone has a generic source that is hand down great could you please private message me the info. I see a lot of suppliers on ****** like ********* etc I just am worried of getting bunk stuff.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlb21 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I was hoping some of you could help me out. I started taking genotropin (Pharma Grade HGH) about 6-7 months ago to speed up healing for my third shoulder injury. I have been doing it 5 days on 2 days off at 2.5ius. I just don’t have the money to restock right now it's very expensive. But I don’t want to lose the healing benefits and the strength gains.

So this is where your help is needed. I am debating taking some generic blue tops or whatever color. The issue I’m having is all the research I’ve found on forums say generics are either a waste of money or you have to take double or triple the dose to get the equivalent from pharma grade. Could anyone tell me what they think on this? Also if someone has a generic source that is hand down great could you please private message me the info. I see a lot of suppliers on ****** like napsgear etc I just am worried of getting bunk stuff.
    Mate there is no VS in pharma vs generic, all generic is fake and thats a fact. Majority of the time they are just peptides that mimic gh pulses etc.

Stick to pharma grade or invest your money in stocks or something. Seriously. Dont waste your time on generics.
    gold43 and BG like this.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    If you can get the chinese stuff i would do it, itll save you money and my buddy just did blood work and had a 37 off of generic chinese stuff. How much do you spend right now on pharm grade?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    I can show you the pdf of the lab results.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    There is no real GH unless its pharma. PERIOD!!! I dont care what a test shows from the Chinese brands, its not real. The Chinese are very smart. Of course they can get it to show good on a blood test.
    songdog and NACH3 like this.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    If you can get the chinese stuff i would do it, itll save you money and my buddy just did blood work and had a 37 off of generic chinese stuff. How much do you spend right now on pharm grade?
    My AAS supplier is a manufacturer in China and even they said to stay away from Chinese HGH. They said its really low quality.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    GH isn't like test or even another AAs

You can't get BW to see if it's "real"

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    There is no real GH unless its pharma. PERIOD!!! I dont care what a test shows from the Chinese brands, its not real. The Chinese are very smart. Of course they can get it to show good on a blood test.
    Cause you think chinese dont have the technology to do GH??

Chinese can be as good as pharma.
    They have acces to anything there.
    They are cheaper and as potent.

However, GH is nearly impossible to make without appropriate lab equipement(and thise are not cheap...) so or it is made by a big and wealthy company or its fake for sure.

Getting pharma stuff is for peace of mind.
    You pay for not having to worry about bunk stuff.

Also even if the packaging seems chinese pharma that mught be counterfeit aswell.
    They are expert in that field.

Their is no real way to know if your chinese GH is truly GH other than getting it tested.

Even if quality chinese GH exist. It is still pretty rare...

Good luck

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    just look at the prices real GH is about $1500 or more a month and you can buy a kit of Chinese GH for 150 200$ a kit has 10 vials of powder there's just no way
    NACH3 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't touch generics that are fakes without doubt, its all a con

source pharm grade only
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    and if you are doing what you think is GH and it is not you can get fkd up for life with the diseases it causes

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This isn't a source board and you can't ask for one. Neither can you post any so please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Cause you think chinese dont have the technology to do GH??
    LOL, the Chinese fake and bootleg everything of value in the world. Do you actually think they would not do it with GH?
    BG likes this.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    LOL, the Chinese fake and bootleg everything of value in the world. Do you actually think they would not do it with GH?
    I watched a show on "bootlegging" products and they ship over replicas of brand name stuff with different labels and then the receive just peels the label off and puts on a "real one". And it was funny cause they do it with everything. Even fake toothpaste...
    BG likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO there is NO replacement for pharma grade HGH. Its hard to get and expensive but worth it when its the real thing.
    BG likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't care about the possibility of getting Parkinson from folded protein then go ahead and save some money and go with Chinese generic.

Read the last page in the IGF HGH forum of Chinese HGH concerns.

Don't take this lightly.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    No one knows what is in those chinese fakes, and therefore no one knows what the long term implications of taking that stuff is. Why would you gamble with your long term health to try to get some nebulous gains (which may or may not materialise, who knows?) when you literally have no idea what you are injecting into your body?

You're what, 30 years old? You really can't heal well on your own at this age such that unknown chinese vials are a good risk? If I were you, I would regularly cool down my shoulder (you might even get a harness on amazon that has cold packs in that you can wear around, so very convenient) to stop inflammation and really promote healing. I think you would be surprised by the positive effect by a simple intervention like cold.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Never used the Chinese HGH before, but I have a good friend who is studying master in Australia, his cousin is a medical supplier in China,mostly supply medical equipments, I asked him if he could get some info on a Chinese HGH called Jintropin.

This is what I've Been told. Jintropin is the most famous HGH manufacture in China, early 2000 the company made public, stock flipped 3 times in mid 2000, it's been wildly prescribed in hospital for young kids with problem body development

The price for Chinese hospitals is roughly $38 AUD for a 10iu vial in powder form, some hospital will mix with liquid them selfs and sell for $200-$250 AUD. There are many fake Jintropin HGH on the Chinese local market, she said if it's cheap and wasn't purchased from a hospital or a legit pharmacy mostly is fake.

I've asked my friend if His sister could get some good quality HGH and ship to australia, his sister said it's impossible coz the powder have to freezes in powder form and refrigerated when it's mixed, after its mix the potency will go down maximum after 3 month. So I didn't bother.

His sister said end of the day when you buying Chinese medicines it's all about brand and where it was bought it from. some well known companies makes good stuff and some just under dosed like UGL, those doggy companies will disappeared in a few years time

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    whether it be HGH, roids, igf, peptides... If its UGL its likely underdosed or bunk. Nothing can compare to pharma grade gears.

Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post
    whether it be HGH, roids, igf, peptides... If its UGL its likely underdosed or bunk. Nothing can compare to pharma grade gears.
    Yes and no. HGH is a little different and it truly can be dangerous long term. It's not the same as UGL and under dosed aas.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Yes and no. HGH is a little different and it truly can be dangerous long term. It's not the same as UGL and under dosed aas.
    Based on everything I've read here and in research the only hgh I would ever take would be prescribed by a dr and gotten from legit pharm.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Based on everything I've read here and in research the only hgh I would ever take would be prescribed by a dr and gotten from legit pharm.
    Smart man.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    X2 on this^^^ only if it's coming from a pharmacy w/someone I know who has the script!!! PERIOD!

The confusion is a lot of people believe they are ordering online from a real pharmacy but they aren't, its only a front. Anyone can make a professional looking webpage and in these other countries other are no regulations against it.

We need to get these people to understand that online = fake.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The confusion is a lot of people believe they are ordering online from a real pharmacy but they aren't, its only a front. Anyone can make a professional looking webpage and in these other countries other are no regulations against it.

We need to get these people to understand that online = fake.
    I hear ya buddy

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

This is straight bull shit

Juice is not GH

AAs is fairly easy to come by. As long as proper hormone powders are used and in proper quantity - Juice is juice < How clean and in what kind of environment it's produced is a whole dif story

GH is just too volatile - it's not just like a regi hormone powder

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    This is straight bull shit Juice is not GH AAs is fairly easy to come by. As long as proper hormone powders are used and in proper quantity - Juice is juice < How clean and in what kind of environment it's produced is a whole dif story GH is just too volatile - it's not just like a regi hormone powder
    I'm honestly not sure what you mean I did not say anything about aas just HGH

I'm honestly not sure what you mean I did not say anything about aas just HGH
    He quoted the wrong reply

He meant this one.

Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How would one know that a legit Anti-aging Clinic in a First World country was selling them the real deal? I mean these are private clinics designed to take money from people looking to spend it. Would fake GH be a legitimate concern when dealing with these particular places?

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    How would one know that a legit Anti-aging Clinic in a First World country was selling them the real deal? I mean these are private clinics designed to take money from people looking to spend it. Would fake GH be a legitimate concern when dealing with these particular places?
    It would still be a concern just because so many are crooked in the first place but its more likely if they are reputable you could get the real deal but only if you are dealing with them face to face meaning you are physically there.
    NACH3 and RigPig like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Like LB mentioned - for me - I want to be handed the script(lol) - tbh - I'd only do it if it was in person like legit HRT... Most clinics(reputable ones) carry GH and if you qualify they will prescribe one(w/joint or connective tissue probs etc, etc) with GH(or if IGF-1 level is good enough they'll try a GHRH(or even GHRP - Semorelin etc) so I'd only go w/GH as the peps are 'easier' to get...
    RigPig likes this.

ragnardain is offline New Member
    I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is on 1 way to get real Chinese Jintropin. I currently live in Chengdu China and haven here for 6 months now. The only way to get it is through what are called the people's hospitals. Here in Chengdu there are 8 of these and each one has a pharmacy. I was able to get a bone doctor to write the script and stamp it with his red stamper. Also the will only give you a 7 day supply then it's back to the doctor again to get the next weeks supply. It's a hassle but the good news I know it the real McCoy. Doctor appointment only cost 3 RMB in US dollars that's about 50 cents you read it correctly less than a dollar. I get 7 bottles each are 4 iu for 580 RMB that's just under us$100 Gensci only distribution is through the hospital anyone that says otherwise doesn't know what the are talking about. I can't speak for the Russians or the Ukraine jeans but have had good results only 2 months in I am 55 and it has made all the difference in the world for my energy levels and beginning to recover muscle mass I neglect for years. Gensci only sells to Sichuan Medical Supply who the distributes to the people's hospital only. I don't care who you know if it doesn't come from one of these hospitals it's bogus period end of story. My wife's classmate is the GM of Sichuan medical and even with a script he will not authorize the sell.

Deny is offline New Member
    No phishing for sources and your just going to get scammed by somebody.
    Last edited by BG; 08-02-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Thread Information