• 1 Post By bigdil511
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: cycle advice

MacMatrix is offline New Member

cycle advice

The good , bad , or ugly. Ive been reading a bit but here it is. 34 years old. 5'11" 205 # 17%. Clean diet , working out for about 2 years with no gear. have had gear in the past but its been about 4-5 years.
    (balkan pharma)
    Test e 500mg week 1-12 ( Mon, thur )
    Deca 500 mg week 1-12 (Mon, thur )
    Dbol (tabs) 50 mg Every day week 1-6
    Arimidex .5 mg Every day week 6-12
    Nolva 40mg/ 40 / 20/20 ed. week 14-17

Overkill? Not enough? Honest advice please

clarky. is offline MONITOR

I have read that link ten times. I just wanted some input on what I was doing here.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMatrix View Post
    I have read that link ten times. I just wanted some input on what I was doing here.
    Looks like you missed the part about HCG on cycle and Clomid in your PCT.
    Also looks like overkill for someone with minimal cycle experience. More is not always better.
    In my opinion Dbol with a 19nor is risky unless you really know how to dose your AI. You skyrocket your E2 with a 19nor and your gonna be lactating. I don't see any DA listed? And your going to start your AI at week 6?
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Why .5 adex every day starting at week 6? Why not .25 eod starting week 1? I don't think you've really read austinites planning your first cycle.
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have read that link ten times.

Why is that your proposed cycle then? Just asking? I'd re-read it 10 more times... If you have ?'s then ask...
    clarky. likes this.

Blog Entries
    Hmm i don't think he wants first cycle advice seeing as he's already cycled before...But if you haven't in 4-5 years i'd get your BF below 15% first and then run a simple cycle like test only
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    10x ok. Ok my input on that proposed cycle it is fvcking pathetic look at it 10x and have a real hard think what do you think is wrong with it.
    NACH3 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, damn you guys dont leave me any room to criticize.

Drop the Deca . Yes I realize it's not your first cycle but after more than a couple of years it's best to go back to basics.

Agreed that you need to look into the AI and HCG information. Yes you are use to old school without HCG but there are many reasons to run it on cycle and none not to. Also the AI .5mg is by far to much for most people unless you know 100% via blood test you are E2 sensitive and that's the right amount for you otherwise stick with the recommended .25 eod or you risk crushing your E2 and that's just as bad as high E2.
    clarky. likes this.

Thanks lovbyts for some actual advise and not just trying to bust my chops. I am open to suggestions and not one track minded. So drop the Deca , reduce AI from .5 to .25 ? do i need to run it the entire cycle? any other suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    10x ok. Ok my input on that proposed cycle it is fvcking pathetic look at it 10x and have a real hard think what do you think is wrong with it.
    I also read the rules. Rule 4. ????

Thanks lovbyts for some actual advise and not just trying to bust my chops. I am open to suggestions and not one track minded. So drop the Deca, reduce AI from .5 to .25 ? do i need to run it the entire cycle? any other suggestions??
    All of what you would have learned reading that link 10 times. You wouldn't have even had any questions.

OK so this forum is NOT for help. It is for a bunch of vets to tell everyone else , everything they are doing is dumb and to talk sh1t to someone who was honestly asking for a bit of help. Wont be back .

OK so this forum is NOT for help. It is for a bunch of vets to tell everyone else , everything they are doing is dumb and to talk sh1t to someone who was honestly asking for a bit of help. Wont be back .
    We are here to help. We are not here to spoon feed you knowledge that would have clearly been gained reading that link 10 times. The educational links are there for you to learn and further educate your self on the use of steroids .

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post

We are here to help. We are not here to spoon feed you knowledge that would have clearly been gained reading that link 10 times. The educational links are there for you to learn and further educate your self on the use of steroids.
    Well said !!

Thread Information