Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Third cycle.. Critics please

udodis is offline New Member

Third cycle.. Critics please

Hi! Im 20 years old and about to start my third cycle. Im blasting and cruising and my blast will start in 3weeks.

Stats:
    170cm
    77kg
    13% bodyfat
    Ecto

Recent cycles:

1st

Test E 500mg ew 1-10weeks
    Eq 400mg ew 1-8weeks

This was a great cycle. My diett wasn't in check, so i could have been gaining more mass.

2nd

Test E 500mg ew 1-10weeks
    Npp 70mg ed 1-8weeks
    Anavar 50mg ed 1-6weeks

Didnt like the sides from nandrolone so im not gonna use it for my planning cycle. My diett was in check so i did gain alot more on this cycle

Planning cycle

Test E 500mg 1-10weeks
    Eq 600mg 1-10weeks
    Anadrol 50mg ed 1-6weeks

Goal for this cycle is to gain more mass and strength

Im going to frontload 2g eq.

Using letrozole , caber and nolvadex as AI
    Starting pct after this cycle, i have nolvadex, clomid, aromasin and hcg

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You asked for a critic, or probably a critique but wrote critic. So here goes, you are too young and should be using what natural test you have left to grow naturally instead of screwing yourself up; possibly for life.
    NACH3 likes this.

Curious what your sides were from the NPP.
    How do you know the sides weren't from the anavar ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I also wanted to add, that I am not just being a d!ck. I am 45 years old and I too started when I was too young; and I screwed myself up for life by doing so. But, back in the dark ages we did not even have the internet and finding good information was a lot harder than it is today.

udodis is offline New Member
    My prolactin was too high. I used caber but got the sides. Milk from my nipples.. But got it fixed with more caber, letro and nolva
    Last edited by udodis; 06-24-2015 at 07:55 PM.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    use HCG on cycle. around 500iu per week. stop it after last pin of test or eq.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    The best thing you could do is not run that proposed cycle as it is a mess. You have got nothing right and no am not being a d*ck to you this is your 3rd cycle so it should be spot on. The amount of information on this forum there is no need for a planned cycle like that and you are a young lad.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Way too much gear for a 20 year old and at 77kg you dont need AAS mate. Up your cals to 500 over maintenance and train hard for another few years and you should be able to gain 10-15kg naturally. Like clarky said, that cycle is all over the place.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hope your country has good testosterone replacement therapy doctors and health system.

Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just curious as your cycles weren't ever planned correctly... Eq(boldenon undecyclate is a long ester(which usually is ran for 16 wks and that's for more advanced cyclers as it's a lil long) - which I'm questioning why you ran it for 8 wks on your first run(seems to me you need to do more research) while your too young cycle(your HPTA is not fully matured)nows the time to get this right!(for future not cycling now at your age(let alone blasting and cruising) your playin Russian roulette w/your HPTA!

Blog Entries
    Doesn't seem like you're great at setting up proper cycles and don't really understand what dosages and how long these compounds should be run to be the most effective...Not to mention you're quite young to be cycling and i think if your test isn't totally screwed up that you'd be better off training naturally and learning how to eat/train better to maintain mass at a good BF percentage...

Thread Information