Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

Not reacting to testosterone?

Its been almost 2 weeks since my first test e pin. Im doing 500mg per week. I got my blood work done two days ago and my test came back at >1350. I think the scale was capped at 1350 e2 was 92 which is high. Does this mean my gear is legit? I have no sides as yet.. I have low T to begin with and my libido is still pretty damn low. My beard also dosent grow as fast as it used to same with my pubic and underarm hair, they used to be dense when i had high natty T. What could be the reason here? Will the test e start working soon? Or do i have androgen insensitivity syndrome

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I thought you had serious problems with your natural test seeing that your 19yrs old and you did some damage to yourself not long ago with a cycle?

Why would you go back on and cause even more damage and problems ?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ Yeah.... Like... OP you say your estro is high... not using an AI? clearly its in your system if your gettign high E2 and you didnt before cycle.... what exactly are you expecting to feel on a est cycle? I think too much... and if you are 19yrs (no offense) its a stupid idea to be running cycles, even if you already did before... your adding more damage and possibility of life long issue...

Thread Information