ml87 is offline Associate Member

Testes smaller than ever

Hey guys. 28yo 216lb 12.5%bf have cycled test, deca , dbol , var.

Right now I'm on 500 of test and 75mg of var. I started taking 500mcg of hcg divided into 2x a week at week 2 of my cycle. I've always had good luck with my hcg except these past 2 cycles. I had to wait til torem/nolva to plump them back up. I am now taking 600mcg a week and still nothing. I'm at week 7 out of 12. Should I take an ai or something and see if that helps. Should I up the dose even though with hcg less is more? Hcg is from dr so I know it's legit. Thanks bros

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    don't go to high with the dose nothing can stop the estrogen hcg produces mabe lower the dose of var

ml87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    don't go to high with the dose nothing can stop the estrogen hcg produces mabe lower the dose of var
    I just started the var so I don't think that's the problem. Sorry, should have said that before. Should I drop hcg to 400?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    I'm at week 7 out of 12. Should I take an ai or something and see if that helps.
    Whilst I doubt it has anything to do with testicular atrophy, you should be taking an ai throughout your cycle.

I don't think hcg really does much to reverse the atrophy, it just keeps em ticking over. I tried to stretch my hcg last cycle by missing the odd dose here and there at the beginning of the cycle and I got significantly more atrophy than when I used hcg at the recommended 500iu per week. For the last 5-6 weeks I used it regularly at 500iu and didn't see any improvement in size until after the cycle finished.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ml87 View Post
    I just started the var so I don't think that's the problem. Sorry, should have said that before. Should I drop hcg to 400?
    I would only use the HCG every 5-7 days at 400-500iu

Thread Information