Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By edmondle

Thread: 7th Week of Test E - Not Feeling it

GoBack3Spaces is offline New Member

7th Week of Test E - Not Feeling it

Hi ,

I’ve started my 7th week on Test E only cycle at 500mg a week. This is my first cycle and I’m not sure what to expect when the Test E ‘Kicks in.
    But as it stands, I’ve reached week 7, and I don’t feel any different. There’s really not been any significant muscle growth.

I’m going to get some bloods done on the weekend. See where my levels are at. I didn’t get my bloods done pre-cycle. So I don’t have much to compare to, though I imagine my test levels will be sky high?
    Aside from this, I’m not really experiencing much in the way of sides, other than acne on the back and shoulders.

I just want to know if I can or should up the dose to 750mg a week? Or extended my cycle to 14-16 weeks?

Thanks,

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Do not change dosages or duration...this is your first cycle and 500 mg per week is more than plenty. Get your bloods done to see if your gear is legit. If it is, then look to your diet. I assume your running HCG and an AI, and that you have a plan for PCT.

Please post up your diet and training routine.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    I was told when I started my first cycle (same as yours) that I would have tons of energy and have an increased sex drive. Didn't happen (although I did wake with morning wood five or so times). What I did experience was a lot of water gain in my first few weeks (good and bad: good lasing pump in the muscles, but my head looked like a white tomato and I was bloated) and I needed to nap every day. Have you ever been in the gym yawning between sets? That was me nearly every day on cycle.

i'm not running HCG or AI, it proved very difficult for me to obtain.

i'm eating around 3700-400 Cals a day. - 500 carbs 250 protein, 100-120 fats. (i'm 203 pounds at 16% BF and 25 years old. )

Monday: chest + Shoulders
    teusday: Legs + Biceps and Triceps
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Chest + Back
    Friday: biceps and triceps
    Saturday: Shoulders + Traps + forearms + HIIT + Heavy Abs
    Sunday: Rest
    Last edited by GoBack3Spaces; 07-13-2015 at 09:33 PM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Why would you even start a cycle without having an AI. Do you realize the problems you can have? That's not a very smart decision, especially when your on the most informative forum.

I live in Australia, and have found it almost impossible to get my hands on an AI or HCG . - i also have only a couple of sources, which limits my options again.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you cant get an ai you shouldnt cycle.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBack3Spaces View Post
    I live in Australia, and have found it almost impossible to get my hands on an AI or HCG. - i also have only a couple of sources, which limits my options again.
    Get blood work done. No way u cant feel anything on week 7.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op ar-r .com is a source for your ai. It's at the top right corner of this page. Site sponser. I'm on there adex now for trt. Also about not feeling it yet. Get bloodwork. If your levels are up. Look at diet as stated. Also Everyone Is different. Some people feel absolutely nothing on cycle. Although most people do feel something for there first cycle. You could be having mild sides and might not even know it. What brand of gear are you using? You can say what brand/lab it is just DONT say the source/website you got it from. We cant and don't post sources.
    NACH3 and GoBack3Spaces like this.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Im on my 6th week of first cycle, test-e 500mg/wk only. Still dont feel a thing. Did bloodwork today, im really hoping gear is legit, it would suck if it wasn't. I have grown in the past 6wks and gained strength, but nothing out of the ordinary, similar to the gains i was making on natural bulk. We'll see what BW say

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBack3Spaces
    I live in Australia, and have found it almost impossible to get my hands on an AI or HCG. - i also have only a couple of sources, which limits my options again.
    Shouldn't of start a cycle with out having AI HCG and pct in hand, I'm in Aus too, they are not hard to get just expensive, but mate, AAS it's not a cheap hobby anyway

If u can't feel anything on week 7 it's either ur gear is bunk or you oestrogen is through the roof. Get blood work done ASAP and get ur AI, personally I recommend using pharma grade AI and PCT, your local steroids dealer should have it, it should be made in Greece
    bloodchoke likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Synhax
    Im on my 6th week of first cycle, test-e 500mg/wk only. Still dont feel a thing. Did bloodwork today, im really hoping gear is legit, it would suck if it wasn't. I have grown in the past 6wks and gained strength, but nothing out of the ordinary, similar to the gains i was making on natural bulk. We'll see what BW say
    Do u mind me asking what UGL gear u using?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive heard it's hard to find aas in AU. Maybe it's good old olive oil??

Blood work is the only way you will know for sure.

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by william981125 View Post
    Get blood work done. No way u cant feel anything on week 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you cant get an ai you shouldnt cycle.
    thiss x100^^ and gear is prob underdosed if you aren't feeling anything at 500mg/week 7 weeks in.

Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    Lab says " Labcore" 250mg/1ml. - i'm assuming it's some underground lab product. do you know if this is any good?

Using a product by "Labcore" 250mg/1ml. - i've no idea of it's reputation. havent' been able to find anything on the net about it.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    Im using newport, its a canadian brand I believe. Supposedly well reputable around here but since its my first cycle i never tested them before. I asked several forums and they say its gtg. My BW comes back in 2wks ill know for sure then, but rly not feeling it at all and im half way through cycle, kinda down abt it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBack3Spaces
    Lab says " Labcore" 250mg/1ml. - i'm assuming it's some underground lab product. do you know if this is any good?
    My mate is on lambo atm, his getting good result, he felt super man on week 4 at 500mg test.

Mate just get ur AI sorted ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Ive heard it's hard to find aas in AU. Maybe it's good old olive oil?? Blood work is the only way you will know for sure.
    AAS is expensive, quality is unstable, some labs started with good quality gear once got the customers they under dose it

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Like any commodity its easy to find if you know where to do your shopping. Prices are high because the demand is high but supply lower. to much market control just like the diamond trade. You would die if you knew what a years worth of pharm hgh costs.

The site arr has ai and pct and they use to ship to aus(im not sure about these days) place a order with them op

Quote Originally Posted by edmondle
    My mate is on lambo atm, his getting good result, he felt super man on week 4 at 500mg test. Mate just get ur AI sorted ASAP
    Thanks, I will try and get my hands on some. If I can't though, do you an over the counter AI Supplement that could help me even a little?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBack3Spaces View Post
    Thanks, I will try and get my hands on some. If I can't though, do you an over the counter AI Supplement that could help me even a little?
    No there is no otc ai. Use the rui arr whatever you call it

Thread Information