Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tngator

Thread: HCG going to waste, can I up dosage?

Synhax is offline Associate Member

HCG going to waste, can I up dosage?

My hcg came with 5000ui in the vial. Im currently taking around 600ui a week (200ui eod). But at this rate it will take 9wks to finish this particular vial. I read somewhere you shouldn't leave HCG in fridge longer than a month or it might start getting bad. So should I up my dosage and to finish this bottle quickly? Also, im gonna have to use a second vial anyways after 9th week, and since my cycle is only for 12wks, ill be wasting most of that vial as well. Is there any harm/benefit to upping dosage to 1000ui/wk? Haven't noticed any change in ball size tbh, i've been taking it since day 1.

PS: running 12wk 500mg test-e only, 1st cycle.

michael30 is offline Member
    It is recommended not to exceed 1000iu of Hcg aweek. I'll leave the decision whether to up your dose or not to you.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It will be fine. Just use it the way you are supposed to. It will last longer than a month. Dont be one of those guys who throws your milk out when it gets to the expiration date and is 1/2 full. If the milk is not spoiled then finish it. Your HCG will keep for a good 60 days without loosing any or at least much potency.

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Most use 250iu twice weekly. Your 5000iu vial will last 10 weeks that way. Lovbyts is right on as to storing longer than a month. If anything, it would slowly lose potency. It doesn't just go bad. I've had no issues with a vial lasting 10 weeks.

ok so ill keep dosage same, and it should last for 9-10 wks. But that also means since im running a 12wk cycle, i will have to use another 5000ui vial for the last 2-3wks. Does that mean the rest of the second vial should be thrown out once cycle is done?

tngator is offline New Member
    Freeze it, draw it up in the slin pins then freeze them, I've been doing that for months and it works great, I slacked for a month and the boys shrank to raisins, I pulled out my frozen stuff (that at this point was 3 months old) and in a week they were back up to size (might have been longer)

Pharmacies will say u can't freeze it but my theory is that's a scheme to make money off u. There have also been some very well known and respected trt drs that have tested the stuff after freezing and the potency only dropped a few percentage. So freeze it and don't chunk it.
    956Vette likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by tngator View Post
    Freeze it, draw it up in the slin pins then freeze them, I've been doing that for months and it works great, I slacked for a month and the boys shrank to raisins, I pulled out my frozen stuff (that at this point was 3 months old) and in a week they were back up to size (might have been longer)

Pharmacies will say u can't freeze it but my theory is that's a scheme to make money off u. There have also been some very well known and respected trt drs that have tested the stuff after freezing and the potency only dropped a few percentage. So freeze it and don't chunk it.
    Your self experiment is faulty because testicular volume is negatively correlated with LH and positively correlated with test.

Hcg becomes fragile after reconstitution and should not be frozen.

Even doing a quantitative analysis of frozen vs freshly reconstituted hcg would not be sufficient. Extensive lab testing would only be able to prove the amount of hormone, but not the amount of hormone that is bioactive. In order to prove bioactivity human trials would need to be preformed.

tngator is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Your self experiment is faulty because testicular volume is negatively correlated with LH and positively correlated with test.

Hcg becomes fragile after reconstitution and should not be frozen.

Even doing a quantitative analysis of frozen vs freshly reconstituted hcg would not be sufficient. Extensive lab testing would only be able to prove the amount of hormone, but not the amount of hormone that is bioactive. In order to prove bioactivity human trials would need to be preformed.
    i guess i'll have to wait for my bloodwork to come back in friday and i'll see how it's treated me (haven't had a non frozen dose of hcg in a couple months)

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    i guess i'll have to wait for my bloodwork to come back in friday and i'll see how it's treated me (haven't had a non frozen dose of hcg in a couple months)
    That's great that you had labs pulled. Hopefully everything works out and all your values are within range.

would be great if you let us know what ur BW says. If I can freeze extra HCG and use for next cycle it would be nice.

Thread Information