Texan4life is offline New Member

A question for the experienced

I just registered on the forum yesterday so I am a total noob. I'm 6'2", 259 lbs. and have been getting test injections every week since January of this year, 220 and getting ready to increase to 250 per Dr. I take a half of tab of anastrozole 48 hrs after each injection. Yesterday I started on adrol, 50mg in am and 50 before lifting. Should the anastrozole still only be taken 48 hrs after test shots? Plz let me know what I'm missing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why are you taking Adrol?
    Is your anastrozole prescribed? What strength is it?

Typically most people wait about 1yr being on TRT before adding anything or doing a blast. It's best to make sure everything is where it should be and you are feeling good. Also you should be able to make GOOD gains just being on TRT for the 1st year or two without blasting.

Why is he increasing you up to 250mg a week? What are you Test numbers? Is he monitoring your sensitive E2 also?

You should check out the TRT section.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...nt-anti-aging/
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-14-2015 at 07:35 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan4life
    I just registered on the forum yesterday so I am a total noob. I'm 6'2", 259 lbs. and have been getting test injections every week since January of this year, 220 and getting ready to increase to 250 per Dr. I take a half of tab of anastrozole 48 hrs after each injection. Yesterday I started on adrol, 50mg in am and 50 before lifting. Should the anastrozole still only be taken 48 hrs after test shots? Plz let me know what I'm missing.
    Only blood work will tell dude !

Thread Information