Gred is offline New Member

What kind of results to expect on Testosterone Cypionate.

So I'm sure everyone starting out wants to know what kind of results can you see and how long does it take and loads more questions.

I've had low testosterone (Natural levels of 180) since I was 23, I've been on it for 2 years from a doctor and I'm 25 now, my doctor gives me 200mg per week. I noticed a lot of good results after taking just 200mg per week because my body hadn't had enough of it to begin with. However I've recently gone up to 400mg per week for the last 12 weeks and last week started taking 800mg per week and have been hitting the gym 5 days a week, doing heavy lifting. I've noticed some good strength gains, but I'm just kind of curious... What kind of body transformations can someone ideally go through over the course of 3 months? I'm sure everyone is different, but I'm just wondering what is possible and what is hype and fantasy.

I'm also curious as to what happens once I go back down to only taking 200mg of testosterone per week. Will the muscle I gained on 800mg start to diminish? I'm also taking arimidex for an estrogen blocker.

Thank you in advance.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are bring fairly irresponsible you just did a cycle essentially now you're doubling it again. Be careful.

Soooo, I should go back down to 200mg and just stay there then? I honestly take testosterone for mental, the physical was just an added bonus for me. My depression, anxiety, DPDR, and overall emotions are just so much better on testosterone. My life is a million times better than it used to be. 200mg mentally had me feeling about a 4/10 on a daily basis, which at least was better than 1/10. But 400mg per week had me feeling about 7/10 regularly and my mood was stable. I was on over 40 different mood medications and they just didnt work. Testosterone was the missing puzzle piece. I figured I might as well take advantage of the physical benefits as well. Is 400mg too high to stay on long term?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes 400mg is like staying on cycle. You can look into doing 12 week blasts and returning to the prescribed dose. 200mg is on the high end of try anyways.

Thank you, I'll be more careful.

So since I've been doing 400mg and working out, I've packed on quite a lot of muscle it seems. Am I going to lose that when I go down to 200mg regularly?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If your diet is good you have a chance to hold on to a lot of gains.

What is your

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %

Do you use HCG .

Are you taking an AI?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If your diet is good you have a chance to hold on to a lot of gains.

What is your

Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %

Do you use HCG .

Are you taking an AI?
    I've been doing a "Paleo" diet with some exceptions such as isoflex whey protein and have seen good results. 5'11", 340 pounds, 42% body fat. When I started testosterone in the first place I was 500 pounds and 80% body fat. According to my in body analysis as of 2 weeks ago I have 196 pounds of lean body mass with 110 pounds of fat left to go (Which I think puts me at 15% bodyfat at that point)

I've tried arimidex 0.25 mg every other day, but it messes my mood up pretty bad after just a week. I still have a lot of it left though.

No hcg.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    With that amount of fat and no AI you probably have the E2 of an ovulating female, not to mention the man boobs

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    With that amount of fat and no AI you probably have the E2 of an ovulating female, not to mention the man boobs
    I do but I always have regardless of testosterone use. My Testosterone levels last checked at 400mg weekly, it just said 1500<, didnt go above that number on the test, and estrogen was 290 I believe, which is why I started the arimidex . I feel noticeably weaker and sluggish after taking the arimidex.

Though on a positive note, my chest has gotten WAAAAY smaller after starting the testosterone and working out. I haven't had the size increase, i've been happy that its come down because its embarrassing.
    Last edited by Gred; 07-14-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    No AI and cruising on 400mg test cyp at 40% bodyfat?? What is the blood pressure looking like?!?!

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    My guess would be 450/320 bp. I wouldnt be doing anymore blasts with the BF that high man. I cant even imagine E2 levels at 290, before I got thyroid meds my E2 was like 7 and felt like sleeping 20 hrs a day.

I think different labs tests are different from each other because this lab had a normal range from I think 110-190 or something like that, for estrogen. I just remember seeing my estrogen and remembering it being almost double what the max of normal is on the test results.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    No AI and cruising on 400mg test cyp at 40% bodyfat?? What is the blood pressure looking like?!?!
    Just had it checked, its a little high.

138 / 96

I went and donated blood after as well.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    With those stats I'd stick with the optimal TRT dose for you, with blood work being monitored, and continue with as much activity, clean eating and sleep that you can.

Being that big and having high Estrogen, I think your flirting with disaster by doing this 200 to 400 to 800 and so on. You're body needs to get as close to its optimal state before a monster dose or other compounds are worth it, IMO.

Thread Information