Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By djgreen
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: Pro-hormone + Anavar...First cycle

Mister Tom is offline New Member

Pro-hormone + Anavar...First cycle

I have taken Dymethazine before in the past and saw great results. Im 23 5'8 160 and 8% BF. I am going to start a cycle of Anavar and I have a bottle of the pro-hormone Savage by UG Pharma . Is it safe to take them together? this has 4 pro hormones in it :

M-LMG 20mg
    H-DROL 15mg
    ATD 10mg
    DYMETHAZINE 7.5mg

should I return it and just take the anavar I dont want to destroy my liver and The people at the health store said its fine with running guardian and other people have said just take the var so now I want more opinions thanks guys!

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    throw the PH in the trash where they belong and cut your losses and you don't wana run var alone unless you don't like boners

at 23 you should wait a couple years before a cycle and stick around and do some learning you have a lot to do don't listen to those guys in the store all they want is your $$$ they could care less if you fk up your hormones for life
    bloodchoke likes this.

My main concern is it safe to run them?

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    Define "safe?"

Anavar is rough on kidneys. Prohormones kill the liver. You're 23. You weigh 160. You've never run even Test. There's a lot of issues but you're wanting someone to say "yeah it's safe, you probably won't die from it."

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You don't want to run anything w/out testosterone as you'll be shutting yourself down from producing your own natural test! I'm not suggesting you run test - but I'm definitely also not suggesting you run an oral only cycle! PHs are garbage and just take the advice so you don't hurt yourself...

The young and Steroids

Stick around and learn if it's something you want to do in the future(but you've got a lot of reading to do)

Best thing for you is to eat more - everyone thinks they eat enough - we have a great diet section - gl
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-14-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KA24 View Post
    Define "safe?"

Anavar is rough on kidneys. Prohormones kill the liver. You're 23. You weigh 160. You've never run even Test. There's a lot of issues but you're wanting someone to say "yeah it's safe, you probably won't die from it."
    5'8" 160 8% bf is within 3-5 lbs of muscle of maxing himself out as a natural..Which means he 100% knows how to train and eat and it shows he knows how to time his meals as well because that is important for naturals..That is beside the point though

Blog Entries
    dymethazine is responsible for putting on LARGE amounts of size in short periods of time..Old H-drol was much better...Before i knew about this website i did multiple "pro hormone" type "cycles" including two compounds i listed above ^^ and i will tell you that i'm much happier knowing what i know now, and i knock myself sometimes for not knowing enough before i started them..I'd say you can keep the PH as those two are familiar compounds (anavar is better, but yours is probably not real), but you will want a base of testosterone in your cycle..And as a first cycle 500mg test/week is all that's recommended on here..For the record when i switched to injectables i got better results whilst feeling less toxic and better...I'm now around your weight if not a bit lighter with a little bit lower BF% at the same height..And yes it's hard knowing that your diet is dialed in well and your training is tough yet you're not as big as alot of guys who use gear at the gym with half of the knowledge..But if you wanted to go the smartest route with everything..Wait till 25 and then start 500mg test/week for like 12 weeks..Just my advice
    NACH3 likes this.

Iv been an athlete me entire life and played college soccer . went to school for nutrition so the diet comes easy and my lifting buddy for the last 4 years has been my best friend who's a personal trainer Iv been extremely lucky to learn all the stuff he's fought me .

I think I might just hold off on the pro hormone and just do the anavar . I know to get the maximum results I should inject test but I don't want to inject and I want to start my first cycle with something more mild ... And oral. I know I will see gains and a little size from the var and I would be happy with as little as 3-5 lbs in muscle gains so I guess il just stick with that

if your friend the personal trainer told you to run a var only cycle he don't know his ass from the whole in the ground when it comes to steroids good luck fukn up your body, youll be back crying soon

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    if your friend the personal trainer told you to run a var only cycle he don't know his ass from the whole in the ground when it comes to steroids good luck fukn up your body, youll be back crying soon
    While a var only cycle is a bad idea. What about back in February when you proclaimed testosterone couldn't be made at concentrations higher than 320mg/ml, because 320 was pure test. Now all of a sudden you know everything about AAS, and you dont touch ugl gear. He never said his trainer reccomended the var only cycle. Your making an assumption, he may of came up with the cycle on his own. In 5 mo ths you have made more usless post than many will in 5 years.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Tom View Post
    Iv been an athlete me entire life and played college soccer . went to school for nutrition so the diet comes easy and my lifting buddy for the last 4 years has been my best friend who's a personal trainer Iv been extremely lucky to learn all the stuff he's fought me .

I think I might just hold off on the pro hormone and just do the anavar . I know to get the maximum results I should inject test but I don't want to inject and I want to start my first cycle with something more mild ... And oral. I know I will see gains and a little size from the var and I would be happy with as little as 3-5 lbs in muscle gains so I guess il just stick with that
    You still won't be satisfied! We never are - that's the beauty of this lifestyle!! Set goals meet em - set new ones meet them! Idk why you think a var cycle will do you justice?!

Search up "50mg Anavar " thread - there's a member who swears by oral only cycles(lol) - he then admitted to 90% suppression(or basically shut down - not producing your natural test) and he reported an astonishing 2mm gains in arms - even more laughable was that he's serious! Those aren't gains - I know you want to jump the gun - but look at like this - your in good shape - good stats (5'8" 8% 160) learn now(you've got the diet part down that's the hardest part period) so when your ready you'll blow up - & grow like a weed!

Don't do the var only cycle(it's really not smart) and just put that title in the search bar - or anything Anavar only related and you'll see why it's not a good idea!

yea I did what's your point jstone you don't even have your facts straight go to a pharmacy and ask for 400mg test and see what they say. what kind of revelation have you made on here bud u just posted don't do a source check because you will get scammed? all your post are crap worry about yourself im trying to help op and sometimes you have to be blunt because hard facts just don't get across to ppl sometimes and im not assuming anything I said( if he said) that learn to read before you flame this is mister toms post not a place for you to make inadequate arguments
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-15-2015 at 09:19 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wont clutter this thread any further after this. The point is your telling this dude his trainer doesnt know shit. He never said his trainer reccomended the cycle. Just because you cant get it at a pharmacy doesn't mean it cant be brewed. Pull your head out your ass. Pharmacies are for therapeutical doses. Which do not require 400mg/ml. Ask many of the brewers here if 400mg/ml is possible. It is very possible, now something like 700mg/ml not going to happen. You dont know shit. 800 posts in less than 8 months shows you have little to offer and flood the forum with bs.

All my trt test comes from the pharmacy, and is 200mg/ml. If you think that the oil can not hold any more hormone it shows you lack knowledge and common sense.

Sorry to the restof the members for this but djs nonsense is rediculous. 6 months agk he had no clue, he still has no clue but handing out advice like he knows everything.

Look on the bright side dj your right about pro hormones and var only cycles, but you know very little other than that.

that just shows your ignorance you are pulling at straws learn to read I said if his trainer said that I didn't take anything away from his training/diet knowledge and no you cant make 400 mg test without using EO oil and it is toxic so no the oil you get from the pharmacy will not hold 400mg I have made gallons of homebrew over the years you are full of it everything you have just stated is wrong and don't be butt hurt ovr my post because im on here everyday im not a pro but I know a hell of a lot more than you ever will
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-15-2015 at 09:48 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Stop bickering! It's not helping the OP!

Just whip em out and see whose is bigger - end if story!

Thx

First off everybody got way off topic. Main concern is : Is it safe to run these compounds together? If there was just DMZ in the pro hormone I wouldnt mind but theres 4 , adding in Var into the mix seems like a lot!...

On another note my trainer suggested injecting with other substances and I didnt want to . I did MY OWN Research and came across var. when I mentioned it to him he told me I should do it with test but since I dont wanna inject to try it out since its my first cycle , the person u were talking about who got shut down from 50 mg all I have to say to that is everybodys genetics are all different , toss in family medical history , is that persons diet dialed in? what are they doing for training ect theres so many different variables that could be what happened to that guy . the main consensuses is var has positive effects , when u start hearing everybody saying that var is doing this and doing that thats when its a cause for concern. I highly doubt I would be shut down from taking 30 or so mg a day of var for 6 weeks especially since I would be running guardian with it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Tom View Post
    First off everybody got way off topic. Main concern is : Is it safe to run these compounds together? If there was just DMZ in the pro hormone I wouldnt mind but theres 4 , adding in Var into the mix seems like a lot!...

On another note my trainer suggested injecting with other substances and I didnt want to . I did MY OWN Research and came across var. when I mentioned it to him he told me I should do it with test but since I dont wanna inject to try it out since its my first cycle , the person u were talking about who got shut down from 50 mg all I have to say to that is everybodys genetics are all different , toss in family medical history , is that persons diet dialed in? what are they doing for training ect theres so many different variables that could be what happened to that guy . the main consensuses is var has positive effects , when u start hearing everybody saying that var is doing this and doing that thats when its a cause for concern. I highly doubt I would be shut down from taking 30 or so mg a day of var for 6 weeks especially since I would be running guardian with it
    Your missing the main point! Due to your age I would suggest waiting till your 25 as mentioned! You've never even laid out what you'd be doing - AI pct liver support etc - it's so not worth the risk!

You've already have got the advice your going to get! No! Don't run them or anything w/out a test base! Your trainer was correct in that! But when/if you start you'll want to do just test(500mgs wkly) -

You doubt you'll be shut down?! You may not be totally shut down - but if you think 80-90% suppression isn't bad - your way off!

PHs are very hepatoxic - more so than most AAS Orals - if your not going to inject(when the time comes your wasting your time) + you only get one liver(it'll be very mad if you ran that)...

No one is going to give you advice that can and most likely do much more harm than good! We preach safe AAS use - and what your proposing isn't safe/healthy/nor good for you in any way - you may feel ok for a little while - but like so many that come here - they/you'll be back asking why...

Think about it - we get nothing from telling you this advice - we do it to keep people safe and healthy - what you do won't effect me(except for not getting thru to you) but your your own person - I'd say do MORE RESEARCH to get it to sink in - it's not a good idea, period! Your not hearing what you want! And you won't it's that simple - we won't provide the bullet when you already have the gun... Think about it
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-15-2015 at 10:53 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would think you already know that many oral compounds is not very prudent from a safety perspective. Also for someone that doesn't even know you to say you are almost naturally maxed out is also ridiculous (yes you David).
    Do some reading here as your whole approach pretty much goes against the prudent advice of the most senior and experienced members here. I an not a PH fan and especially so since there is no proper PH test base available any longer, and thats just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to PH's and their potential issues.

Thread Information