Randy91 is offline New Member

steroid dosages contest prep

I am currently dieting for a contest, my only previous cycle was test ethanate 600mg/week.

I heard that people run lower dosages while dieting? how much should i take?
    I will be switching to test propinate 3-4 weeks before the show, how much should i take?

I also am going to be using clen closer to the show, what dose of clen should i take?

thanks for your help

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy91 View Post
    I am currently dieting for a contest, my only previous cycle was test ethanate 600mg/week.

I heard that people run lower dosages while dieting? how much should i take?
    I will be switching to test propinate 3-4 weeks before the show, how much should i take?

I also am going to be using clen closer to the show, what dose of clen should i take?

thanks for your help
    I would leave it at 600mg of test p and drop it a week before show if u look to bloated. But if ur ai is on point u should be fine. Clen I would start at 60mcg and move it up by 20mcg if needed. Some people need a lot some just need a little. Its hard to tell someone the right dosages on clen because it hits people harder then others.. What ai are u using?

Randy91 is offline New Member
    arimidex 0.5mg eod

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy91 View Post
    arimidex 0.5mg eod
    I usually would either drop my test fully a week before my show PR up my adex 1mg ED for the last 6 days up to the show. But if u look on point by the peak week don't change anything

Thread Information