Thread: Pump 'N Pose

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Pump 'N Pose

What are the legalities on this substance? Is it something worth tryin to get? And lastly, What does a decent cycle run? Thanx, Nut

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    pump n pose is not an aas. its a worthless bottle of oil that should only be used by pro's who pose for pay checks. forget about synthol bro.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    bigkev hit the nail on the head. its not worth the hassle bro.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    forget the snythol bro, it worthless unless your a competative BB and have a severely lacking body part. Its not an AS as bigkev says its an injectable MCT oil, that has been sterilized.

Kingnut is offline Junior Member

I new is wasn't an aas already....

But thanx for the input bros. I guess some of these products should be left to the pros. Nut

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    exactly, it is supossedly banned by the Ifbb and NPC and Nassar was marked down at the Olympia because he had abnormalities in the rear delt area, severe deformation I call it

superbeast is offline Member

Ouch

P'nP is very painful. A friend of mine got a bottle and couldn't handle the pain. He gave it to me to try. I put it in my shoulders. Imagine the worst muscle soreness you can imagine and then it is constant even when you aren't moving it. The injections hurt too. You can see a difference but it doesn't last long. The theory is that if you use enough, it will cause the muscle fascia to stretch, allowing for increased muscle growth. To get noticeable results and keep them, you have to have incredible pain tolerance. Just some input from somebody who tried it.

Thread Information