skinnyboy is offline New Member

Question digestion problems

Any one ever get bad stomach pains after a cycle? I did a sust 250 cycle about a year ago, 500mg/wk. I gained about 15 lbs from that, but about two months after I finished I started getting bad stomach pains, tons of gas, and lots of gurgling and stuff like that. I thought it might be all the protein (300g/day) but it never wore off and so I stopped eating my 4000 calories. But the pains never went away. I get bloated every time I eat now. I was just wondering if this happened to any of you guys and if you knew how to fix it. Thanks.

Ranger Guest
    Go to GNC and buy Ginger Root Tabs, have one tab with each high protein meal....helps with digestion, gas, and protein absorbtion....Worked for me Bro...

Ranger

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Ranger
    Go to GNC and buy Ginger Root Tabs, have one tab with each high protein meal....helps with digestion, gas, and protein absorbtion....Worked for me Bro...

Ranger
    Worked for me to...I would like to say thanks to Macro for letting me in on that great info a while back

M18

Tmaxx is offline New Member
    If the ginger doesn't work either eat a peice of pinaple or buy some papain enzyme from anywhere but GNC (I hate GNC)these enzymes really help in digestion

Thread Information