Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ProStatus

Thread: Next Cycle Advice

MSJ328 is offline New Member

Next Cycle Advice

I am wanting to do another cycle and don't really know what would be best for me, and would like some advise.

I am 49yr 6' 1" 188lb 15%bf. I would like to gain 20-25lb lean mass. The last cycle I did was 420mg tst c, with 350mg tst p, 350mg tren , 350mg masteron per week. I only did a 6 week cycle due to going on vacation, and gained 10lbs lean mass. I would like to do something that does not kill the sex drive like the tren, in fact would like something to increase the sex drive, but will take it if I can get the gains. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    How many cycles do you have under your belt?
    At 6'1 188lbs, I'm amazed at your previous cycle.......

I have done three cycles, but spread out over several years.

Quote Originally Posted by MSJ328 View Post
    I have done three cycles, but spread out over several years.
    The amount of compounds you've used with your cycle experience is a little cray cray. lol
    At 188lbs - don't you think you are under-eating?
    YOU WERE SHOOTING LIKE 1.5 GRAMS.....................LOL

Figure out you diet & training first. Otherwise, all the juice in the world won't help.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Diet is key. Without proper nutrition steroids are a waste of time and money.
    With that said I personally like deca and test enth when bulking. If you take 500 to 600mgs of each a week for 14 weeks and can't gain weight then something is seriously wrong with your diet. Maybe kickstart it with 5mgs oder d-bol a day for the first 6 weeks
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am wanting to do another cycle and don't really know what would be best for me, and would like some advise.

I am 49yr 6' 1" 188lb 15%bf. I would like to gain 20-25lb lean mass. The last cycle I did was 420mg tst c, with 350mg tst p, 350mg tren , 350mg masteron per week. I only did a 6 week cycle due to going on vacation, and gained 10lbs lean mass. I would like to do something that does not kill the sex drive like the tren, in fact would like something to increase the sex drive, but will take it if I can get the gains. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

If you know how to control your E2 and prolactin(which will follow elevated E2) your sex drive would be off the charts!!! If your E2 is elevated then so will your prolactin(hence the use of an AI and DA).... Did you ever use an AI/HCG /& a DA w/tren being a progestin(on cycle)??

Ok, on the diet I was eating 2200 calories per day, protein 220g, carbs 165g, and fat 73g. I went up to 3000 calories for a few weeks and started gaining a lot of bf. The work outs were 6 days a week for 1:45-2:00hrs day with 15 min of cardio. I was also taking 1/2 tab of Anastrozole twice per week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok, on the diet I was eating 2200 calories per day, protein 220g, carbs 165g, and fat 73g. I went up to 3000 calories for a few weeks and started gaining a lot of bf. The work outs were 6 days a week for 1:45-2:00hrs day with 15 min of cardio. I was also taking 1/2 tab of Anastrozole twice per week.
    Anastrozole has a biological half life of 48.6 hrs so dosing should be eod... Going by your cycle I would imagine your E2 & prolactin were elevated causing libido problems(too much estrogen - and test circulating converting into estrogen)...

Run your AI .25mgs eod til your mid cycle BW then adjust, HCG needs to be run on cycle, and your DA(pram I or caber)

You were probably gaining water weight, not body fat. Gotta eat big to grow!!!
    Also, if you can't have a bad ass workout in 1 hour, something is wrong with your training.
    NACH3 and thehor like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProStatus View Post
    You were probably gaining water weight, not body fat. Gotta eat big to grow!!!
    Also, if you can't have a bad ass workout in 1 hour, something is wrong with your training.
    I agree ^^ 45min for weights and I have nothing left to give... Nor my intensity would be high enough!!!

thehor is offline Member
    You are way to under weight for 6,1 Im 5'8 and I weigh 190.
    Last edited by thehor; 07-23-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Lol, yeah I know this, and that is exactly why I made my original post asking for advise on running another cycle to gain 20-30lbs.

Lol, yeah I know this, and that is exactly why I made my original post asking for advise on running another cycle to gain 20-30lbs.
    Make sure you eat this time.
    Nutrition section is full of great foods & examples.

Blog Entries
    Test, deca dbol never fails for size you will gain some water no matter what but alot of it will be diet dependent most of it will be intramuscular rather than sub Q and you will def want to run it more than 6 weeks more than 10 weeks in fact as well imo for a solid bulk

Thread Information