Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By DrewZ
  • 4 Post By clarky.
  • 3 Post By magic32

Thread: Do you eventually need more than testosterone?

n1x0n is offline Junior Member

Do you eventually need more than testosterone?

Is it possible to never add any other compounds than test + some oral to kickstart with? For example test e/c 500mg e5d for 15 weeks then off for 21 weeks (pct+cycle length) and then same cycle again for 15 weeks and so on. Or do you eventually need to add something to keep gaining?
    Last edited by n1x0n; 07-23-2015 at 04:24 PM.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Depends on your goals. Testosterone is all you need - but the human race are pleasure seeking animals that respond to immediate gratification. It's in our nature to want more even when it's unnecessary.

ELBOZ is offline Junior Member
    Blemshow said it best!

But yeah generally test is all you need,plus a oral to go along is always fun.. but like he said people cant hold back if theres more to experiment with.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELBOZ View Post
    Blemshow said it best!

But yeah generally test is all you need,plus a oral to go along is always fun.. but like he said people cant hold back if theres more to experiment with.
    it's not always fun, unless she really knows what shes doing.
    ELBOZ, NACH3, bloodchoke and 1 others like this.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    The problem, as I see it, isn't that there are so many different steroids , it's that people take to many. I agree with Arnold, today's pros look like garbage compared to the way they used to look. The HGH belly looks horrible, and the size of this guys ruin anything appearing like good aesthetics. The V-taper looks good, but today it's gotten insane. And that has trickled down to the masses, with many wanting to become the same chem factories that they see on stage. If people stop thinking that was aesthetically pleasing, maybe it would change. I hope it goes back to the way it was. I don't dislike steroids, but it has gotten out of control.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    it's not always fun, unless she really knows what shes doing.
    X2

Test is all you need but it will depend on you goals. Two cycles a year is plenty grow in to your dose there is no need to up the mg every cycle only do this when you can't grow on that dose but remember nutrition is very very important

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    X2

Test is all you need but it will depend on you goals. Two cycles a year is plenty grow in to your dose there is no need to up the mg every cycle only do this when you can't grow on that dose but remember nutrition is very very important
    Exactly. I think even with 1 cycle a year you can make some good gains specially if you eat like a champ all year long. It all comes down to mainly nutrition.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with the general consensus, Test is technically all you need and many cyclist have made great strides using Test-only. However, there is certainly something to be said for the synergy derived from stacking derivative compounds, both for the amplification of gains, and as an aid in the development of specific goal orientations. Don't be afraid to experiment.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

dfarre is offline Banned
    Tren is all you need. Test is just pig's urine in comparison, and you become a disgusting bloated mess on it. And it's a lot cheaper if you consider the price/performance ratio.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    Tren is all you need. Test is just pig's urine in comparison, and you become a disgusting bloated mess on it. And it's a lot cheaper if you consider the price/performance ratio.

Tren -only? That's LUDICROUS!
    Last edited by magic32; 07-25-2015 at 09:53 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    Agreed. Tren only. Best results inject it directly into the heart for instant growth and fat loss. Not.

Dfarre - please stop speaking and sharing bullcrap. Your posts should all be vetted for stupidity.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Agreed. Tren only. Best results inject it directly into the heart for instant growth and fat loss. Not.
    Heart?? Eyeball, bro.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    Dfarre how many times do we have to tell you stop giving wreck less advice!

Thiscis the 3rd time in less than two wks I or others have commented on your ridiculous advice!

OP - disregard anything this member has to say - just look at his post history... That's that!

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n1x0n View Post
    Is it possible to never add any other compounds than test + some oral to kickstart with? For example test e/c 500mg e5d for 15 weeks then off for 21 weeks (pct+cycle length) and then same cycle again for 15 weeks and so on. Or do you eventually need to add something to keep gaining?
    The Science of Stacking Steroids

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    I agree with the general consensus, Test is technically all you need and many cyclist have made great strides using Test-only. However, there is certainly something to be said for the synergy derived from stacking derivative compounds, both for the amplification of gains, and as an aid in the development of specific goal orientations. Don't be afraid to experiment.

Also EQ is a cyclists fav as well as it increases your RBC(which in turn gives you more O2) however it comes w/the risk of high hematocrit(viscosity of your blood thickens - and needs to be monitored w/BW then drained! And EQ is known for its ability to do the above mentioned - hence donate every 8wks if one chose this course of action

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    i never used more than test e ! it will star after 1 week

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Also EQ is a cyclists fav as well as it increases your RBC(which in turn gives you more O2) however it comes w/the risk of high hematocrit(viscosity of your blood thickens - and needs to be monitored w/BW then drained! And EQ is known for its ability to do the above mentioned - hence donate every 8wks if one chose this course of action

Thanks for sharing this info on EQ ! I did not know that

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    Thanks for sharing this info on EQ ! I did not know that
    For cyclists yes - BBers not really(unless bulking - it definitely increases appetite so would aid in a bulking cycle - for some - some like its aesthetic properties - most hate it) so if a cyclist im assuming that they won't be bulking w/it just as an aid in increased RBC & more O2 which is why they use it for the climb in altitude as well as just racing....

Note - most of these cyclists are monitored daily as their hematocrit(or hemoglobin - X3 = crit) is in the danger zone(55^ is very dangerous - and should require a donation or self blood letting asap/or very timely)...

Thread Information