Faacus is offline Junior Member

No hcg During the first weeks. i'm in week 7. How to proceed

I am in week 7 of my first cycle test cyp 400 mg per week with adex 0.25 or d, the cixlo lasts 10 weeks. I gained 6 kg while maintaining the same bf. The problem is that I can get bac water and sterile vials so I did not use HCG during cycle. Now I have 2 vials 3 vials and hcg 5000 iu hcg 2,000 ui. I studied a lot about this forum and thank you for the valuable information, I know that I will be criticized because I did not use during hcg. How can I do iso hcg from week 7. My friend suggested me 2,000 ui e5d after last test cyp pin for 3 shots and start standard pct clomid nolvadex . What protocol hcg suggested at this point of my cycle? I did not have atrophy, the testicles are still great, maybe a little smaller than before start

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Right... It would have been better from the beginning but better late then not at all. Run 250iu 2xew right up to 3 days prior to starting your pct

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    ^ +1

Sad you could source gear, but couldn't get bac water or hcg . lol
    Better late than never...get those boys going again!!

thehor is offline Member
    Start asap.

uready is offline New Member
    After researching and reading a lot of MD articles, HCG isnt needed. It all depends on the person.

I have many friends that never have ran HCG and they use test year around.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uready View Post
    After researching and reading a lot of MD articles, HCG isnt needed. It all depends on the person.

I have many friends that never have ran HCG and they use test year around.
    Apparently your research didn't involve this thread:
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

1. Prevention of testicular atrophy.
    -- This is done by mimicking LH and restarting natural testosterone production in the testes.

2. Speed up recovery.
    -- This is done by mimicking LH so that your Leydig cells remain stimulated. More on this in the next segment.

3. Balances hormonal fluctuation. (Mainly TRT patients and dose dependant)
    -- By strategically timing hCG injections, you will prevent "dips" in serum levels.

4. hCG in involved in the process of production for DHEA, Cortisol and Pregnenolone.
    -- A host of benefits here. These benefits will combat fatigue and stress, betters your mood, has a role in energy, reduced cardiovascular risk, immune stimulation, betters memory, and more.

Thread Information