• 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By PksGolfer
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By ambernightly

Thread: Female Tren Usage

PksGolfer is offline New Member

Female Tren Usage

There are a surprising number of women using tren . They don't discuss it, but it's happening. I know a couple of women who have allowed there husband/trainer to overdose and ruin them for life. It can however be used safely. My wife has been cycling t-Bol or anavar for years. T-Bol is great at 20mg daily for 6 weeks, but causes a little water retention. She feels great on it and gets strong as hell. Anavar keeps her harder but she gets angry and clit gets really sensitive. She's 48 and competes at the national level in physique. Her upper body is always way ahead of the lower end. Butt and legs never have the same definition regardless of diet and cardio. So her friend in the IFBB told her tren is the only hope. We started a cycle 6 weeks out from competition. It went great, no permanent sides, she never looked better, still not good enough to win but we know we're on the right track.
    Week 1. 5mg eod. No sides but libido up.
    Week 2-3. 5mg ed. Harder look, libido way up
    Week 4-5. 7mg ed. Leaner butt and legs than ever before
    Week 6. 10mg ed. All around hardness and definition felt great on serious calorie restriction and 2x cardio.
    Did a 4 day taper of 7,5,5,4 mg coming off.
    Stacked with 10mg of anavar. She got real hungry without the var.
    Also used 1 mg of adex daily.
    Ran her normal Clen 2wk on 2 off 2 on. On time max of 80mcg eod.

I would not recommend any of this for younger women of child bearing age who want to have children! But for her it has been phenomenal. Contest prep was so much easier, she retained more muscle and got leaner.

Used slin pins, pinned delts, traps, and lats. Tried glutes but couldn't get deep enough and could not measure accurately with standard syringe.

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PksGolfer View Post
    Used slin pins, pinned delts, traps, and lats. Tried glutes but couldn't get deep enough and could not measure accurately with standard syringe.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PksGolfer
    There are a surprising number of women using tren. They don't discuss it, but it's happening. I know a couple of women who have allowed there husband/trainer to overdose and ruin them for life. It can however be used safely. My wife has been cycling t-Bol or anavar for years. T-Bol is great at 20mg daily for 6 weeks, but causes a little water retention. She feels great on it and gets strong as hell. Anavar keeps her harder but she gets angry and clit gets really sensitive. She's 48 and competes at the national level in physique. Her upper body is always way ahead of the lower end. Butt and legs never have the same definition regardless of diet and cardio. So her friend in the IFBB told her tren is the only hope. We started a cycle 6 weeks out from competition. It went great, no permanent sides, she never looked better, still not good enough to win but we know we're on the right track. Week 1. 5mg eod. No sides but libido up. Week 2-3. 5mg ed. Harder look, libido way up Week 4-5. 7mg ed. Leaner butt and legs than ever before Week 6. 10mg ed. All around hardness and definition felt great on serious calorie restriction and 2x cardio. Did a 4 day taper of 7,5,5,4 mg coming off. Stacked with 10mg of anavar. She got real hungry without the var. Also used 1 mg of adex daily. Ran her normal Clen 2wk on 2 off 2 on. On time max of 80mcg eod. I would not recommend any of this for younger women of child bearing age who want to have children! But for her it has been phenomenal. Contest prep was so much easier, she retained more muscle and got leaner. Used slin pins, pinned delts, traps, and lats. Tried glutes but couldn't get deep enough and could not measure accurately with standard syringe.
    Interesting. Esp comment on child bearing and age. I've had a hysterectomy prematurely and find I can do diff cycles with less sides bc low estrogen levels.

I subbed to thread and will get back to this later.

Just to clarify, used ace.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    It would be pretty hard to measure doses of 10mg or less with a 3 ml syringe. A insulin syringe makes it much easier. If the tren ace is 100mg/ml each marks on a u100 slin pin will equal 1mg. Try measuring that small of dose with the usual 3ml syringes. I have a hard enough time measuring .25 ml on a standard 3ml syringe for trt, I couldn't imagine trying to measure 5mg of tren a with one.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    It would be pretty hard to measure doses of 10mg or less with a 3 ml syringe. A insulin syringe makes it much easier. If the tren ace is 100mg/ml each marks on a u100 slin pin will equal 1mg. Try measuring that small of dose with the usual 3ml syringes. I have a hard enough time measuring .25 ml on a standard 3ml syringe for trt, I couldn't imagine trying to measure 5mg of tren a with one.
    Exactly, 1/2 cc 1/2" 28 ga. I use 5/8 on delts and pecs all the time, been doing so for years. Her upper body that close to contest is as lean as mine. Using a 3 ml I probably throw away 5 mg with each injection.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds crazy to me, but seems you re doing it safely and very thought out. interesting thread thank you

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Just to get some extra female experience into the thread.... I've run Tren -E before but not at anything close to those low doses. Here's a paste from my cycle spreadsheet, this was during week 4 of an 8 week cycle.

Sides: incredibly high libido. I had very minor hair growth that had to be lasered, not a big deal but it cost $200 to get done. No vocal changes. It made my skin get very oily (kind of like running 400mg/week of Deca did to me) and I disliked the tren cough.

It negatively affected daily cardio, which made me angry, so I went and lifted more weights instead It basically turned me into a beast. In the future if I needed to... I would add Test-Prop instead, easier to dose and easier sides to deal with, plus it doesn't affect my cardio sessions. Tren was to try, but my doses were very high for a girl. Maybe girls doing super low doses like OP mentioned have better success but... well, I just did it for fun and for the experience. I knew the risks going into it.

Morning, Evening, Injection
    50mg Anadrol , 50mg Anadrol, 150mg EQ + 50mg Tren-E
    50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol,
    50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 200mg EQ + 150mg Tren-E
    50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 200mg EQ + 200mg Tren-E
    50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 100mg Tren-E
    50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 100mg Tren-E
    Last edited by ambernightly; 07-29-2015 at 03:38 PM.
    akadi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ambernightly
    Just to get some extra female experience into the thread.... I've run Tren -E before but not at anything close to those low doses. Here's a paste from my cycle spreadsheet, this was during week 4 of an 8 week cycle. Sides: incredibly high libido. I had very minor hair growth that had to be lasered, not a big deal but it cost $200 to get done. No vocal changes. It made my skin get very oily (kind of like running 400mg/week of Deca did to me) and I disliked the tren cough. It negatively affected daily cardio, which made me angry, so I went and lifted more weights instead It basically turned me into a beast. In the future if I needed to... I would add Test-Prop instead, easier to dose and easier sides to deal with, plus it doesn't affect my cardio sessions. Tren was to try, but my doses were very high for a girl. Maybe girls doing super low doses like OP mentioned have better success but... well, I just did it for fun and for the experience. I knew the risks going into it. Morning, Evening, Injection 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 150mg EQ + 50mg Tren-E 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 200mg EQ + 150mg Tren-E 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 200mg EQ + 200mg Tren-E 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 100mg Tren-E 50mg Anadrol, 50mg Anadrol, 100mg Tren-E

Thanks for sharing. Fascinating!

Curious. Where u able to keep your gains? Did u use any PCT?
    akadi likes this.

I kept a significant amount of gains after I dropped (no kidding here) 12lbs of water. Then I did a two week clen cycle that started at 25mcg/day and ended at 150mcg/day (bumping up 20-50mcg/day depending on effects). I was also on prescribed 40mg of Adderall during the whole cycle as well as off cycle.

My PCT was to take 300mg/ED of Spironolactone and 0.5mg/ED of Dutasteride. The spiro in addition to clen got me super vascular and I dropped a lot of subcutaneous fat. Lots of nice striations.

At the start of my cycle I was ~158lbs. At the end of the bulk I was 192lbs including water, and then after the two weeks of cutting I was down to 175lbs. Since then I've kept cutting selective areas of muscle to get proportions correct and I'm at 170lbs. I'm 5' 10" for reference. During the cut I only did cardio out in the mountains with running and didn't go to the gym, so I could have kept more of the gains but I didn't want such mass... it was kind of messing with my femininity to be honest.

My current goal, which will start with my next cycle (low dose EQ, Primo, and Var) will be focused on toning the existing gains with high reps to get more striation instead of focusing purely on bulk like my last cycle (which was really really high doses of gear just to see what my body was capable of).

I kept a significant amount of gains after I dropped (no kidding here) 12lbs of water. Then I did a two week clen cycle that started at 25mcg/day and ended at 150mcg/day (bumping up 20-50mcg/day depending on effects). I was also on prescribed 40mg of Adderall during the whole cycle as well as off cycle. My PCT was to take 300mg/ED of Spironolactone and 0.5mg/ED of Dutasteride. The spiro in addition to clen got me super vascular and I dropped a lot of subcutaneous fat. Lots of nice striations. At the start of my cycle I was ~158lbs. At the end of the bulk I was 192lbs including water, and then after the two weeks of cutting I was down to 175lbs. Since then I've kept cutting selective areas of muscle to get proportions correct and I'm at 170lbs. I'm 5' 10" for reference. During the cut I only did cardio out in the mountains with running and didn't go to the gym, so I could have kept more of the gains but I didn't want such mass... it was kind of messing with my femininity to be honest. My current goal, which will start with my next cycle (low dose EQ, Primo, and Var) will be focused on toning the existing gains with high reps to get more striation instead of focusing purely on bulk like my last cycle (which was really really high doses of gear just to see what my body was capable of).
    I would have been angry at 192!!! EQ interests me. I love primo over var.

I am planning my next cycle but looking at cutting. Any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I would have been angry at 192!!! EQ interests me. I love primo over var.

I am planning my next cycle but looking at cutting. Any recommendations?
    EQ is tons of fun. So much energy and it's very uplifting for mood - it literally makes me feel like a race horse and I find myself posing in the mirror like there's a dressage show going on. EQ makes cardio fun - practically a necessity. Always makes me want to run run run run run!

Primo over Var - I have to agree. I get more energy from Primo vs just wanting to eat a ton on Var. Also I only have 20mg caps of Var and I don't want to de-cap and separate them into 10mg doses.

I'm going to continue cutting as well... so here's my current plan:

• 100mg/week Primo (injectable) (does not convert to E2 or Progesterone)
    • 100mg/week EQ (does convert to E2 so watch for those sides*)
    • 4-6mg/ED Beta-Alanine
    • 4-6mg/ED L-Glutamine
    • 3mg/ED Taurine
    • + Clen at the same time (I already started 2 days ago and am up to 60mcg/day)
    • Adjust my estradiol valerate injection from 10mg/week to 5mg/week (my ovaries were removed in my early 20s so I have to supplement)... this should help counteract the EQ conversion to E2 and keep me in a healthy estrogen range.

I'm going to intake BMR as my maximum calories per day for the first two weeks and drop some weight, regardless of however many calories I burn during gym time. That should cut me up pretty good, relatively quickly. After some self assessment from that routine I'll modify as necessary. My goal is to get into the mid-high 150s and just be super toned and striated. That might be too much weight loss but hard to say right now.

Thoughts? Changes? I just did my first Primo+EQ injection 30min ago... so the cycle has started. I couldn't wait! Had my bloods done two hour ago

* Boldenone undecylenate’s rate of estrogen conversion is approximately fifty percent of that of testosterone .

EQ is tons of fun. So much energy and it's very uplifting for mood - it literally makes me feel like a race horse and I find myself posing in the mirror like there's a dressage show going on. EQ makes cardio fun - practically a necessity. Always makes me want to run run run run run! Primo over Var - I have to agree. I get more energy from Primo vs just wanting to eat a ton on Var. Also I only have 20mg caps of Var and I don't want to de-cap and separate them into 10mg doses. I'm going to continue cutting as well... so here's my current plan:[*]100mg/week Primo (injectable) (does not convert to E2 or Progesterone)[*]100mg/week EQ (does convert to E2 so watch for those sides*)[*]4-6mg/ED Beta-Alanine[*]4-6mg/ED L-Glutamine[*]3mg/ED Taurine[*]+ Clen at the same time (I already started 2 days ago and am up to 60mcg/day)[*] Adjust my estradiol valerate injection from 10mg/week to 5mg/week (my ovaries were removed in my early 20s so I have to supplement)... this should help counteract the EQ conversion to E2 and keep me in a healthy estrogen range. I'm going to intake BMR as my maximum calories per day for the first two weeks and drop some weight, regardless of however many calories I burn during gym time. That should cut me up pretty good, relatively quickly. After some self assessment from that routine I'll modify as necessary. My goal is to get into the mid-high 150s and just be super toned and striated. That might be too much weight loss but hard to say right now. Thoughts? Changes? I just did my first Primo+EQ injection 30min ago... so the cycle has started. I couldn't wait! Had my bloods done two hour ago * Boldenone undecylenate’s rate of estrogen conversion is approximately fifty percent of that of testosterone.
    Awesome cycle. I am NOT a fan of Clen. My hands shake so badly on it I cannot write.

I had hysterectomy and never really missed those girl parts. I am finding my lower estrogen levels seem to help cycles but not libido. I am toying with subq low dose test as well.

Would you consider documenting your cycle in member experiences. Cycle subforum. I would love to follow your journey!!!

parfar is offline New Member
    This girl is has a low dose tren in her stack. Very open about it when i talked to her at my gym
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Female Tren Usage-11417326_1148281478521207_581043089_n.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by parfar
    This girl is has a low dose tren in her stack. Very open about it when i talked to her at my gym
    What else did she indicate taking? Many ladies won't discuss. There are 3 definitely using. Not a peep.

What else did she indicate taking? Many ladies won't discuss. There are 3 definitely using. Not a peep.
    That and var and winny and clen for contest. Something like that

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ambernightly View Post
    EQ is tons of fun. So much energy and it's very uplifting for mood - it literally makes me feel like a race horse and I find myself posing in the mirror like there's a dressage show going on. EQ makes cardio fun - practically a necessity. Always makes me want to run run run run run!

Primo over Var - I have to agree. I get more energy from Primo vs just wanting to eat a ton on Var. Also I only have 20mg caps of Var and I don't want to de-cap and separate them into 10mg doses.

I'm going to continue cutting as well... so here's my current plan:

• 100mg/week Primo (injectable) (does not convert to E2 or Progesterone)
    • 100mg/week EQ (does convert to E2 so watch for those sides*)
    • 4-6mg/ED Beta-Alanine
    • 4-6mg/ED L-Glutamine
    • 3mg/ED Taurine
    • + Clen at the same time (I already started 2 days ago and am up to 60mcg/day)
    • Adjust my estradiol valerate injection from 10mg/week to 5mg/week (my ovaries were removed in my early 20s so I have to supplement)... this should help counteract the EQ conversion to E2 and keep me in a healthy estrogen range.

I'm going to intake BMR as my maximum calories per day for the first two weeks and drop some weight, regardless of however many calories I burn during gym time. That should cut me up pretty good, relatively quickly. After some self assessment from that routine I'll modify as necessary. My goal is to get into the mid-high 150s and just be super toned and striated. That might be too much weight loss but hard to say right now.

Thoughts? Changes? I just did my first Primo+EQ injection 30min ago... so the cycle has started. I couldn't wait! Had my bloods done two hour ago

* Boldenone undecylenate’s rate of estrogen conversion is approximately fifty percent of that of testosterone.
    In bold - EQ is used for race horses - and very good at raising RBC - in turn to more O2... Cyclist and runners love it... But must be monitored closely as your hematocrit will rise very quickly(imo donate every 8wks regardless on it)

Did you mean G's(grams) for the other in bold 4-6mgs of beta alanine is nothing/and taurine/glutamine are usually taken in G's as well! Just curious...

Spironolactone - did that also re-start your menstrual cycle... Etc - are you taking any form of AI??

Does EQ make you hungry(I heard you say var does and for females it seems to often - EQ for males increases appetite greatly - I'm assuming it does the same - you just diet harder??

Thx for sharing -
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-30-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ at a moderate dose shouldn't increase RBC's to any significant level that's more extreme than most other steroids - at least not in a normal person. There's nothing special in it that would cause this. Yes, everyone's different but EQ is EQ no matter who you are. I've seen a lot of guys complain about blood being too thick due to EQ yet they were running massive amounts of it compared to what they might run of other gear items.

Anyway, EQ, definitely underrated female option IMO. But so is Masteron IMO.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    EQ at a moderate dose shouldn't increase RBC's to any significant level that's more extreme than most other steroids - at least not in a normal person. There's nothing special in it that would cause this. Yes, everyone's different but EQ is EQ no matter who you are. I've seen a lot of guys complain about blood being too thick due to EQ yet they were running massive amounts of it compared to what they might run of other gear items.

Anyway, EQ, definitely underrated female option IMO. But so is Masteron IMO.
    Yeah so is masteron just like metalject had said..I don't understand why. Its such a great compound. If I was a chick I would for sure do mast before tren any day.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren adds lean muscle like damn near nothing else

Mast seems to only harden & define
    PksGolfer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Yeah so is masteron just like metalject had said..I don't understand why. Its such a great compound. If I was a chick I would for sure do mast before tren any day.
    Any probs with acne from mast with females? It's one of the only compounds I've used that makes my back break out. Wife had zero bumps on the low dose of tren , she'd kill me if she got zits.

Let's see if I'm smart enough to upload a pic. Here's 2 weeks out and 1 week out. After 4 and 5 weeks respectively of low dose tren . Will see if I can blur out some distinctive ink in order to show the backside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Female Tren Usage-image.jpg   Female Tren Usage-image.jpg  
    Last edited by PksGolfer; 08-03-2016 at 09:59 PM.
    NACH3 and Red Bastard like this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Tren adds lean muscle like damn near nothing else

Mast seems to only harden & define
    No I know bro but I guess I was thinking about the side effects.
    Mast adds lean mass nothing close to tren but for a woman mast should put on some good lean muscle without having all the sides that tren comes with.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Kinda off topic & what not

But, a chick on tren has to be loads of fun

If this shit does this to me - Boy, those would be some good times
    bloodchoke and Stephen051 like this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4915 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	158404Click image for larger version. 

Views:	5233 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	158405
    Let's see if I'm smart enough to upload a pic. Here's 2 weeks out and 1 week out. After 4 and 5 weeks respectively of low dose tren. Will see if I can blur out some distinctive ink in order to show the backside.
    Dam thats u? Looking juiced to the gills lol

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    As per the discussion a few posts up--EQ sent my appetite through the roof; while tren made me not want to eat anything. Other AAS havent really effected my appetite in any significant way either direction.

I always worry the Primo that most people are getting these days is low does eq or deca ...at primo prices of course.

Would you consider documenting your cycle in member experiences. Cycle subforum. I would love to follow your journey!!!
    I usually take 40mg/ED of proprananol for the clen shakes and sweating. Works wonders!

started a cycle thread... the spam filter isn't liking my URL so just look for the title "Female, 16 Week Cutting Cycle: EQ + Primo + Var (+Clen)"

What do you usually see your E2 levels at while on/off cycle? How much estradiol do you supplement (I assume via injection)?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    In bold - EQ is used for race horses - and very good at raising RBC - in turn to more O2... Cyclist and runners love it... But must be monitored closely as your hematocrit will rise very quickly(imo donate every 8wks regardless on it)

Did you mean G's(grams) for the other in bold 4-6mgs of beta alanine is nothing/and taurine/glutamine are usually taken in G's as well! Just curious...

Spironolactone - did that also re-start your menstrual cycle... Etc - are you taking any form of AI??

Does EQ make you hungry(I heard you say var does and for females it seems to often - EQ for males increases appetite greatly - I'm assuming it does the same - you just diet harder??

Thx for sharing -
    Ah, yes let me clarify.

• 4-6g/ED Beta-Alanine
    • 4-6g/ED L-Glutamine
    • 3g/ED Taurine

EQ sides for me = insomnia and elevated E2 that I have to watch out for. I don't have a menstrual cycle due to a hysterectomy, so that's actually very convenient.

EQ, Primo, and Var don't make me hungry. Deca , Anadrol , and Tren make me hungry! I don't take the latter anymore because of sides (tren was a one time experience for the experience... don't like it.) Anadrol makes me gain too much water weight but then I was taking 100mg/ED so I could probably tailor that down a bit and not take it with Deca to get around some of the water weight issues. Deca makes my skin SO oily and causes some hair growth that I don't want to deal with... otherwise I love Deca and I'd take it all the time if I could, tis a shame.

I'm very strict about macros and dieting regardless of on/off cycle so I have pretty good self control on that end.

Ummm, yeah. It made me an animal in the bedroom and sex was the first thing on my mind pretty much 24x7... absolutely removed all submissive qualities of my usual sex life (which was fun for a bit but I prefer to not be so aggressive).
    jolter604 and bloodchoke like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ambernightly View Post
    Ah, yes let me clarify.

• 4-6g/ED Beta-Alanine
    • 4-6g/ED L-Glutamine
    • 3g/ED Taurine

EQ sides for me = insomnia and elevated E2 that I have to watch out for. I don't have a menstrual cycle due to a hysterectomy, so that's actually very convenient.

EQ, Primo, and Var don't make me hungry. Deca , Anadrol , and Tren make me hungry! I don't take the latter anymore because of sides (tren was a one time experience for the experience... don't like it.) Anadrol makes me gain too much water weight but then I was taking 100mg/ED so I could probably tailor that down a bit and not take it with Deca to get around some of the water weight issues. Deca makes my skin SO oily and causes some hair growth that I don't want to deal with... otherwise I love Deca and I'd take it all the time if I could, tis a shame.

I'm very strict about macros and dieting regardless of on/off cycle so I have pretty good self control on that end.

Have you tried running NPP instead of the decanate ester? Oh and drol - I'm on a test/deca/drol cycle now(first time w/drol but I'm pulsing it throughout my cycle of 12-14 days on and 10 off) it really helps keep water retention down and you just gain gain gain.... If you try the pulsing method I think you'd greatly benefit from it - Just watch for sides around the 10 day mark... B/c once the sides start it defeats the purpose of pulsing it - and you can run it for + - 10
    Wks w/minimal sides...

Yeah deca makes me hungry too :P also the drol really makes me hungry! I'm noticing more oily skin(face especially) - if you like deca that much I'd defo give NPP a shot -

Awesome to see a female who has quite the experience of running some heavy hitting compounds(seems like you know the risks involved and are ok w/that - thx for sharing your experiences - consider logging a cycle at some point?!

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	4915 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	158404Click image for larger version. 

Views:	5233 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	158405
    Let's see if I'm smart enough to upload a pic. Here's 2 weeks out and 1 week out. After 4 and 5 weeks respectively of low dose tren. Will see if I can blur out some distinctive ink in order to show the backside.
    Awesome

Red Bastard is offline Member
    What's the aversion to running testosterone ? Female TRT seems to be slowly gaining acceptance, in the mainstream. My partner has been injectiong test prop at 30mg/ week spread over 2 doses. Certainly not bodybuilder amounts, but, at age 45, she's loving the boost, and has less sides than when she was using 10mg/day of Anavar .

Stephen051 is offline Junior Member

Yeah off topic again but was wondering if there was any AAS dating sites. From what I heard tren has an extreme effect on libido :P

Thread Information