Dfly639 is offline New Member

Abandoned mid-cycle...help!

Hey guys,
    I am a novice who started my first cycle three months ago under the direction and supervision of my personal trainer--a testosterone injection every three days administered by him, Deca the first month as a kicker, and anastrazole as an AI.

My trainer supplied the testosterone (three months' worth).

I have every reason to believe that the product is very high quality. (He also supplied the manager and other trainers at my gym.)

(Note: For what it's worth, this trainer came highly recommended and I had been working with him for about 7 months before deciding to start the cycle.)

About a month into the cycle I began to see significant results.

At two months, my trainer abruptly left the gym, along with several other trainers and the manager.

He continued to administer my injections for the following two weeks, but the duration between them began increasing and he became increasingly unreliable.

About seven days ago the guy basically vanished.

My last injection was 15 days ago.

I still have about a month's worth of T on hand.

I've done my research, ordered 23 and 25 gauge pins that just arrived, and I'm prepared to begin self-administering.

I do not know how much he was giving me with each injection, but I'm guessing i should be fine with 200 every three days.

Does this sound sensible to the rest of you?

Have I missed my window to continue the cycle?

Any advice would be really appreciated!
    Thank guys!

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    You need to PCT ASAP and learn what your doing for the next time. You do have PCT meds right?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this -

How old are you! What esters did he use? Why wouldn't you ask ?'s... And don't ever rely on someone else for something going into your body? That's up to you to make sure you know and understand!

clomid and nolvadex but if you knew the doses it help us since the deca was pinned... For how long do you know?

How do you feel? Lethargic?? depressed? Anxious? Etc
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-27-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Thread Information