• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By bloodchoke
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Deca Test E cycle questions.

daman09 is offline New Member

Deca Test E cycle questions.

I've researched steroids on and off for years now. No matter how much research I've done, im curious to hear what experienced people have to say. I'm 100% natural and have yet to try anything. If I do decide on a cycle, I was thinking of trying deca and test e. With this cycle, what is recommended to be taken with it and pct. If you need anymore info ask! Here to learn and do more research.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Can you give some stats?.

Ht
    Wt

What your goals are?

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Age, height, weight, ect. Test only cycles are great first cycles. In order to run a cycle, you should have most of the main questions answered in regards to how to run a proper cycle and PCT. In order to do this you must read read read. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and in a short period of time you should be able to plan and execute your own cycle.
    bloodchoke likes this.

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member

24 years old. 5'10. 205. I've lifted religiously for almost 2 years straight. I hit every muscle 3-4 days a week. I love strong man stuff and powerlifting. My goal is to try to slim down some but also bulk. Sounds crazy, but I'm all about strength and size. I've been lifting on and off since high school. I spend between 1.5-2 hours in the gym 3-4 days a week. To sum it up I just want to slim down some, from what I've read deca can actually be a good cutter if used correctly. My main lift has always been bench. I've been stuck at 340 for a few weeks now.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    First cycle test e 12 weeks 500mg - good gains hardly no side effects

Second cycle test e 12 weeks 500mg decca 400mg - good gains but suffered with deca dick half way through the cycle and didnt sort itself out until after pct.

Id suggest do a test e cycle for your first
    If you have a reaction or sides on test and deca you wont know which drug is causing those sides.

if you just take test and feel side effects etc you know its the test

Keep it simple

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    All the information is in the link ^^
    bloodchoke likes this.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deca Test E cycle questions.-image-533497933.jpg  
    Last edited by daman09; 07-28-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Ok if I decide to do so i will do the test e by itself first. I have a good head on my shoulders. I want to take this slow and safely. From what I've read deca is user friendly. I have seen multiple friends get great gains from Tren . I have a good foundation to start on. I stronger than most steroid users in my gym. My main goal is to cut down some. Id also be happy with more strength and muscle size though! And also from working out so frequently I do get joint pain from time to time. From what I've read deca does help with that as well.

If taking just test e. Any anti est or anything needed?

Test e 500mg per week for 12 weeks

PCT starting at 2 weeks after your last injection consisting of clomid and nolvadex

You should be fine, gl!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by daman09 View Post
    Yes!!! Run your AI(dex or stane) from start up to pct(then drop during pct) - HCG needs to be run on cycle at 250iu e3.5d up to 3 days prior to starting your pct!

As mentioned above clomid and nolva is what you need - read that link it'll answer all your ?'s and dosages!

^^^ this is just for test only! Deca requires a DA - but you need to see how you react to test alone first!
    bloodchoke likes this.

Alright guys I've looked everywhere. I have my test e. I can not find clomid or nalvadex anywhere. Long time uses in my area use no ais or pct. if using only test e. What are the chances of me needing these things?

You need them 100%

Very foolish not to order them with your gear, they are more important than the gear itself.

Dont make the choice of buying the gear and thinking "il buy the clomid and nolva near the end"

You want all your products at hand before you start injecting

Ok I won't do a thing until I get my hands on the stuff. Will clomid and nolvadex be good enough? No need for the hcg ?

Ive never ran hcg on test only cycles nut technicaly You should run hcg from the start of your cycle, im not sure at what dose hopefuly a more experienced member can confirm this?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Alright guys I've looked everywhere. I have my test e. I can not find clomid or nalvadex anywhere. Long time uses in my area use no ais or pct. if using only test e. What are the chances of me needing these things?
    NACH3 already answered these questions. You should read the link attached in post #4 about a dozen times.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yes!!! Run your AI(dex or stane) from start up to pct(then drop during pct) - HCG needs to be run on cycle at 250iu e3.5d up to 3 days prior to starting your pct!

As mentioned above clomid and nolva is what you need - read that link it'll answer all your ?'s and dosages!

^^^ this is just for test only! Deca requires a DA - but you need to see how you react to test alone first!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use a small dose AI and be sure to follow a PCT afterwards.

I will get it all ordered! Have a very experienced user that gave me advice today. He recommends test e with eq. After research im going to ditch the deca . Anyone on here have good results from eq? I've heard about great streets gains and a good cutter. With some lean muscle build.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    MisterRogers already posted this but in case you missed it: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

It can not get easier than that. Follow that down to the letter and you will have a GREAT AAS experience while, most likely, minimizing the potential for any problems.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Get pre cycle blood work then read the link in post #4. Follow that to the T.
    For a first cycle you won't get anyone here recommending anything apart from test your choice.

Blog Entries
    I will get it all ordered! Have a very experienced user that gave me advice today. He recommends test e with eq. After research im going to ditch the deca. Anyone on here have good results from eq? I've heard about great streets gains and a good cutter. With some lean muscle build.
    the thing is your not an experienced user so listen to the advise give already and keep it simple...test only will be more than enough right now and eq is useless...ive got to ask though what the hell are "street gains" bro lol...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by daman09
    I will get it all ordered! Have a very experienced user that gave me advice today. He recommends test e with eq. After research im going to ditch the deca. Anyone on here have good results from eq? I've heard about great streets gains and a good cutter. With some lean muscle build.
    What did he recommend as an ai? His recommended HCG protocol? His PCT suggestion?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Auto correct. Streets= strength...i experimented when I was 19, took 2 shots of test cypt and Tren over a week period and decided against it and to do it the natural way. I had no issues whatsoever. But giving that was a very very short period. I've read the link in post #4. Just trying to hear what others have to say about eq. The way he said he's always done it, keep nolvadex on hand during cycle just in case. Clomid for pct. Asked about using ai's during cycle he said no, keep the nolvadex to be safe. I know everyone has their opinions, he said deca is terrible and that eq will cut much better, increase strength, and build some lean muscle tissue.

Well, you could take his advice and get some pretty bad sides and a poor chance of recovery or, you could take the advice of the educated people on this board (after all that's why you came here) and reduce your risk of side effects and have a good chance of recovery.

Honestly most 'experienced' users are actually abusers and still set in their old school ways.

Learn how to run test only safely first. Plenty of time to add other compounds later on. Oh, and your results will be determined by your training, diet and cardio not eq.
    bloodchoke likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    G
    Auto correct. Streets= strength...i experimented when I was 19, took 2 shots of test cypt and Tren over a week period and decided against it and to do it the natural way. I had no issues whatsoever. But giving that was a very very short period. I've read the link in post #4. Just trying to hear what others have to say about eq. The way he said he's always done it, keep nolvadex on hand during cycle just in case. Clomid for pct. Asked about using ai's during cycle he said no, keep the nolvadex to be safe. I know everyone has their opinions, he said deca is terrible and that eq will cut much better, increase strength, and build some lean muscle tissue.
    He said you don't need an AI?? HCG ?? And nolva on hand for what? Gyno flare up would be the only reason! Hence the use of an AI!

Listen to what BIB has told you - this 'experienced guy' knows nothing safe... Also, for pct - run both clomid and nolvadex not just one - as they work in synergy together! Keep reading brother

bloodchoke is offline Member
    An "experienced guy" guided me through my first cycle, too. Turns out, he was only experienced in doing things his way.

He recommended test only: GOOD
    Mentioned NOTHING of bloodwork: BAD
    Mentioned NOTHING of ancillaries: VERY BAD
    Recomended that, if I insist on doing a PCT, it should just be a week of hCG shots after my cycle was complete: HORRIBLE

I learned later that he is on TRT and has never had to do PCT and he never thought to advise me according to my own experience.
    He's been cycling for 5 years, so he *is* experienced. To look at him, you'd *think* his advice was solid. Disregard all the bro-science / do-you-even-lift-bro, advice.

Fortunately, I found this all to be very interesting and started doing a lot of reading and identifying problems with the advice I was given. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of my cycle that--luckily for me--ended up being cut short due to extenuating circumstances. People's opinions can be very valuable, but let those opinions *guide* your own research rather than your conclusions. If there was ever a time to be scholarly, it's now.
    NACH3 and Joco71 like this.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Dem calves of peace, Jesus Mary and Joseph....

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    G He said you don't need an AI?? HCG?? And nolva on hand for what? Gyno flare up would be the only reason! Hence the use of an AI! Listen to what BIB has told you - this 'experienced guy' knows nothing safe... Also, for pct - run both clomid and nolvadex not just one - as they work in synergy together! Keep reading brother
    alright I'm getting everything together and ordered. I want to do it the best and safest way. What ai is recommended for test and eq? Sorry for all the questions. Making sure I get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    Dem calves of peace, Jesus Mary and Joseph....
    nice. Talk shit on a family trait. They're strong trust me. Just hard to build size. Especially naturally for my calves.

alright I'm getting everything together and ordered. I want to do it the best and safest way. What ai is recommended for test and eq? Sorry for all the questions. Making sure I get it right.
    Best and safest way is TEST ONLY.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Read! B/c all your ?'s have alReady been answered... Just in this thread lol - re-read the link and it clearly states TEST ONLY! All AI/HCG dosages and everything! This tells me you either haven't read it - or just don't get it! It's not for everyone... Know the basics b4 you cycle! If that takes another yr so be it your gear will be just fine -

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Or send me the test - and just throw the EQ away
    bloodchoke likes this.

Got it! And if I had the extra cash Id give you the bottles for the info! Much appreciated.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to hand it to you guys... you guys are AWESOME... dont know where you find the patience... pfffff

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    I have to hand it to you guys... you guys are AWESOME... dont know where you find the patience... pfffff
    they realize some of us are here to learn.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    they realize some of us are here to learn.
    You could have learned it all by following link in post #4...
    Joco71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    You could have learned it all by following link in post #4...
    whatever. It's different hearing it recently from people...

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You still planning EQ so apparently you still got things to learn.

Blog Entries
    its called being spoon fed the info...people are giving you the info in links so read them and learn...no one is willing to hold your hand with something so simple, you said your here to learn so put in the effort...good luck

Thread Information