Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WE ARE BACK!!! But WAIT don't buy from us YET.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925

    WE ARE BACK!!! But WAIT don't buy from us YET.....

    ...Monday and Tuesday, August 3rd and 4th

    35% off STOREWIDE

    Also, we are no longer ar-r .

    RUI-Products.com



    RUI
    Quester likes this.

  2. #2
    gold43's Avatar
    gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    404
    Good Deal!

  3. #3
    king6 II's Avatar
    king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mid west
    Posts
    1,002
    Woo Hoo!!!

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yesssss!

  5. #5
    GhostHykur7's Avatar
    GhostHykur7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Excellent. Time to stock up!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    There will be a 10% code to go along with the sale!
    NACH3, bloodchoke and DocToxin8 like this.

  7. #7
    Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    69
    Damnit, I just placed a order last night, any chance to get that attached

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    10% code: Back10

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    ...Monday and Tuesday, August 3rd and 4th

    35% off STOREWIDE

    Also, we are no longer ar-r .

    RUI-Products.com



    RUI
    Back10 for an additional 10% off!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Add more of a discount with the Loyalty Program: https://www.rui-products.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

  11. #11
    Sicko's Avatar
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,571
    Nice...just in time, only 5 pins left. What happened to the 18g?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Nice...just in time, only 5 pins left. What happened to the 18g?
    Right here > Needles: 18G x 1.5" 25/Pack - Syringes Needles Filters - Accessories

  13. #13
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    Great timing

  14. #14
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Does rui pull over the loyalty from arr??
    BG likes this.

  15. #15
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Does rui pull over the loyalty from arr??
    A great question, also currently everytime i try to put something in the cart it just has a load circle and nothing happens

  16. #16
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,815
    Been ordering with you guys forever, now if you carried arimidex & bac water I wouldnt have to go anywhere else!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Does rui pull over the loyalty from arr??
    You have to sign up for a new account but if you're over the $1000 mark within a year with ar-r then I'll make sure you get the 10% discount.

    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    A great question, also currently everytime i try to put something in the cart it just has a load circle and nothing happens
    No idea why that's happening to you. Everything is running fine on our end.

    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1 View Post
    Been ordering with you guys forever, now if you carried arimidex & bac water I wouldnt have to go anywhere else!
    We do carry dex. It's called Liquidex.
    NACH3 likes this.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    It's ON!! HURRY! GO NOW!!

  19. #19
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    my research can keep moving forward - thx Lion!!
    Euroholic likes this.

  20. #20
    FONZY007's Avatar
    FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    2,461
    Quote Originally Posted by RUI-Products View Post

    You have to sign up for a new account but if you're over the $1000 mark within a year with ar-r then I'll make sure you get the 10% discount.

    No idea why that's happening to you. Everything is running fine on our end.

    We do carry dex. It's called Liquidex.

    Well i was having problems with internet explorer switched to google chrome no issues and product ordered.

    Thx

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    Well i was having problems with internet explorer switched to google chrome no issues and product ordered.

    Thx
    Thank you and good luck with your research!

  22. #22
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good to see you guys got things squared away. Welcome back!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Back10 for an additional 10% off your entire order!

  24. #24
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    I posted a question in the IGF section. The question relates to injection timing correlated to eating times. How can injecting sub-q and intra-muscular be absorbed fast enough to make timing necessary? I'm interested in ordering and I would like to know: can Ipam and ModGRF be injected intravenously?

  25. #25
    Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19
    cant wait to have a bit of a look around. Hope you guys can ship to Australia haha

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirbattos View Post
    cant wait to have a bit of a look around. Hope you guys can ship to Australia haha
    We will but you have to keep your orders to 5 or 6 items our we will cancel it. Anymore items usually gets confiscated by customs.

  27. #27
    Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19
    Alright great, thanks for the heads up ^^

  28. #28
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by RUI-Products View Post
    We will but you have to keep your orders to 5 or 6 items our we will cancel it. Anymore items usually gets confiscated by customs.
    Negative. Depends what the item is aswell.

  29. #29
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Do you ship to hotels inside the usa?

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Do you ship to hotels inside the usa?
    No, we don't.

  31. #31
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    I should have specified that this was for research purposes but I just figured that it was already understood.

    I posted a question in the IGF section. The question relates to injection timing correlated to eating times. How can injecting sub-q and intra-muscular be absorbed fast enough to make timing necessary? I'm interested in ordering and I would like to know: can Ipam and ModGRF be injected intravenously?

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Quote Originally Posted by RUI-Products View Post
    ...Monday and Tuesday, August 3rd and 4th

    35% off STOREWIDE

    Also, we are no longer ar-r .

    RUI-Products.com



    RUI
    Last day! Go NOW!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    Ends tonight at 11:59pm cst!

  34. #34
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    I should have specified that this was for research purposes but I just figured that it was already understood.

    I posted a question in the IGF section. The question relates to injection timing correlated to eating times. How can injecting sub-q and intra-muscular be absorbed fast enough to make timing necessary? I'm interested in ordering and I would like to know: can Ipam and ModGRF be injected intravenously?
    No answer?

  35. #35
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    still nothing?
    Where are veterans?

  36. #36
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    No answer?
    Can and should are different things

  37. #37
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Can and should are different things
    Used to be that advice was very forthcoming. Can and should?-nobody has ever been obliged to do anything! In the past you could get real answers. Maybe there is no can? Where are they?

  38. #38
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Used to be that advice was very forthcoming. Can and should?-nobody has ever been obliged to do anything! In the past you could get real answers. Maybe there is no can? Where are they?
    Just mix it with whatever else your researching and get it in ya!!!!!!!!

  39. #39
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    I don't understand why you used reply with quote to my comment? How does what you said relate to what I said?

  40. #40
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Just mix it with whatever else your researching and get it in ya!!!!!!!!
    What?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •