Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By live2flex7

Thread: Cycled at 19 the wrong way and this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!

live2flex7 is offline Junior Member

Cycled at 19 the wrong way and this happened!!!!!!!!!!!!

So at 19 I was young and dumb and hit a plateau of benching 265 for a year because I wasn't eating enough. So a guy got me sustonine and some sort of "pct" and just told me when to shoot up and take the pct. And to eat a lot. So basically I just ate like a horse and took this stuff without really much a clue on how pct worked. So at the end of my 8 weeks I gained 15 pounds my bench press went from putting up 225x 7 times to 225x17 times. But I got off my cycle and the boys were messed up because this pct was bunk. So up until I was about 23 years old I wouldn't get rock solid and would get hard and soft randomly during intercourse......... So after taking coconut oil and zinc and multivitamins they recently got back to good standings........... Moral of the story if your young and still have good test don't do roids........... I'm on d-pol natural test booster right now because I very rarely get rock solid anymore but this junk is working great. My wang went from 6.7 inches hard to a rock solid 7.1. Great product for libido.
    william981125 likes this.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Well, powerlifting is a neural sport. You don't have to up calories to increase the big three. Not knocking you at all. Glad your learned your lesson and your here helping others not make the same mistake.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by live2flex7 View Post
    So at 19 I was young and dumb and hit a plateau of benching 265 for a year because I wasn't eating enough. So a guy got me sustonine and some sort of "pct" and just told me when to shoot up and take the pct. And to eat a lot. So basically I just ate like a horse and took this stuff without really much a clue on how pct worked. So at the end of my 8 weeks I gained 15 pounds my bench press went from putting up 225x 7 times to 225x17 times. But I got off my cycle and the boys were messed up because this pct was bunk. So up until I was about 23 years old I wouldn't get rock solid and would get hard and soft randomly during intercourse......... So after taking coconut oil and zinc and multivitamins they recently got back to good standings........... Moral of the story if your young and still have good test don't do roids........... I'm on d-pol natural test booster right now because I very rarely get rock solid anymore but this junk is working great. My wang went from 6.7 inches hard to a rock solid 7.1. Great product for libido.
    GREAT READ! Who did the measurements ?

matri.x is offline Associate Member
    i was 18 when i hit some test e without ANY PCT, for the 2 weeks after last inj i was unable. but just after i was 100% okay

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matri.x View Post
    i was 18 when i hit some test e without ANY PCT, for the 2 weeks after last inj i was unable. but just after i was 100% okay
    What was the bloodwork before and after?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Yea I'm feeling effects of steroid use and I'm 26. Im running trt by my self but i still struggle sometimes with erections and my heart has been sore lately not to mention my joints hurt. I think i like stunted my growth

live2flex7 is offline Junior Member
    My wife measured it. And yeah I didn't get blood work done because I didn't have the money.

FotoBlast is offline New Member
    Great read for people jumping in to early. I bet you would have a decent portion of those gains if you ate enough without any thing else

I know it isn't easy to get enough protein without really monitoring it

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    crazy stuff

Thread Information