joshuasbox is offline New Member

Planning first cycle with ai and pct

Hey guys im josh and im here to ask a couple questions about my first cycle. I want to be safe since this is serious stuff. Im 23 male, 5'7 150lbs. I know i shouldnt do roids til after 25 but im going to do it anyway so here i am to be safe as i can. Im ordering test cyp, adex and nolva. From research ive done, i believe this is how my cycle should look.

Week 1-12 test cyp 250mg monday 250mg thursday
    If gyno symptoms appear, 1mg every day of arimidex until symptoms subside or until end of test c cycle.
    2 weeks after last test c injection i start Nolvadex 40mg daily week 15-16, 20mg daily week 17-18

How does my cycle look? Can i take 40mg nolva together or spread out 20mg i the mornin 20mg at night? Do i have adex dosage and timing right? Can i inject 500mg test every week once a week instead of doing 250mg monday 250mg thursday?

Also, i use rogaine. Will it be dangerous to use steroids while using rogaine?
    Last edited by joshuasbox; 08-02-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Horrible !!!!!! Your only going to take the arimidex if you get symptoms of gyno? You realise testosterone converts to estrogen and arimidex lowers estrogen so its a good idea to prevent high estrogen sypmtoms rather than deal with the side effects. And your weight is on the low side mate i dont think your eating enough.

ab037 is offline Associate Member
    As others are sure to tell you, you have not even come close especially at 150 lbs to maximizing your genetic potential naturally, let alone your age.
    Please read through these forum stickies on cycling at a young age and first cycle planning, as well as PRoper PCT protocols.
    Based on what you have posted you have much research to do before even thinking about taking anything.
    Post your diet up in the nutrition section and get it dialed in, as you can inject all the compounds you want, if your diet sucks you will gain nothing.
    Take 6 months or more and read reaearch etc before jumping into something and causing yourself problems

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Edit: I wrote up a long response trying to help you minimize as much damage as possible if incase you really are dead set on cycling, but then I realized how irresponsible that would be of me.

Do not proceed with cycling. Take a step back, learn, ask questions, wait a few years. Just don't come back crying for help.
    Last edited by Iron-56; 08-02-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information