• 1 Post By djgreen
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By tectime
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 1 Post By !Boss_man

Thread: Mass Stack - Results and Advice Needed

!Boss_man is offline New Member

Mass Stack - Results and Advice Needed

Hey guys, longtime lurker. Recently bought the mass stack from the site sponsor...about 4wks ago or so...I mean I've been taking it for about 4wks. I'm up a little more than 10lbs in weight and I finally benched 315. Never been able to get 315 before and was able to get 3 decent reps....last one might have been a little sloppy.

Anyway, my question is should I be happy with these results? Am I getting my moneys worth or better? I honestly don't know. I've never taken anything other than a little creatine so I'm not sure what I should be looking for. It does seem to be working and helping so that's good I just want to get all I can out of it. I have enough for another 4wks and then I'm thinking of trying to lean out a bit.

Oh, one last thing, got a fair bit of acne on my back and shoulders since I started using this stuff...not horrible just more than normal...normal for me is none. Also having a hard time sleeping sometimes. Any advice?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    The site sponsor sells steroid alternatives i don't know whats in them. What is your age, height, bodyfat and body weight? The 10 pounds could just be you eating more and a bit of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    The site sponsor sells steroid alternatives i don't know whats in them. What is your age, height, bodyfat and body weight? The 10 pounds could just be you eating more and a bit of water.
    I'm 5'9" fluctuate between 185-187lbs 26yrs old. BF, I don't know what the number is but I have abs if that matters. Those were pre stack numbers. Now sitting at 195-196...was 198 one day. Have noticed no changes in body fat. I have not changed my diet or training at all. I've been pretty strict about both for awhile, 5 days a week sometimes 6, decent diet. Only change made was the stack......I figured the only way to tell if it worked was to add it without making any changes. And yes I know they're alternatives but they're doing something. The increase in strength I guess was the most surprising.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    WOW another strong first post! hmmmmm
    jolter604 likes this.

and 10 lbs in 4 weeks and same bf% and your asking did you get you moneys worth or better? hmmmmmm can I just place an order through you
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-03-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by !Boss_man View Post
    Hey guys, longtime lurker. Recently bought the mass stack from the site sponsor...about 4wks ago or so...I mean I've been taking it for about 4wks. I'm up a little more than 10lbs in weight and I finally benched 315. Never been able to get 315 before and was able to get 3 decent reps....last one might have been a little sloppy.

Anyway, my question is should I be happy with these results? Am I getting my moneys worth or better? I honestly don't know. I've never taken anything other than a little creatine so I'm not sure what I should be looking for. It does seem to be working and helping so that's good I just want to get all I can out of it. I have enough for another 4wks and then I'm thinking of trying to lean out a bit.

Oh, one last thing, got a fair bit of acne on my back and shoulders since I started using this stuff...not horrible just more than normal...normal for me is none. Also having a hard time sleeping sometimes. Any advice?
    You are a gimmick, 5'9" 198 with good abs is ALWAYS on drugs year round man and knows their gear very very well... someone natural who is taking natural sups for 4 weeks is gaining 10 lbs with no bf gain is BS... post a picture of yourself.. as a matter of fact post any picture you like and you can get a pump going in your abthroom before you tkae the mirror pic,, i gaurentee you'll look NOTHING like 5'9" 198 with abs... It's all balonie in your head.. That 10 lbs is fat no natural supplement is going to put 10 lean lbs on you EVER ... doesn't matter what... Please move along with your BS before you get all of us angry

I'm 26 have been training since high school. I have a good metabolism, always been fairly lean but I'm nothing amazing or anything. I have no idea what my body fat is so I don't know how to answer that question........I said you can see my abs, I didn't say I was ripped to the bone or anything like that. Anyway, I just asked some questions.....good grief! Also I never said I was 198 yr round, I've been around 185 for awhile and just recently in the 195 range. Never said nothing about year round. Sorry to make everyone so pissy.....but what are you going to do, jump out at me through the internet??? Feel like I just pissed my GF off when she's on her period, lol

don't you have some kids to rip off or something get out of here

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Soooo....this dude is a scammer and a bs artist?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    WTF are you assholes talking about?
    He bought the shit from The Site Sponsor!!

Yes, not credible results, because we all know the truth behind "steroid alternatives ", but how is it that you think this guy is a scammer? Blame the banner add, at the top of the page, if you're looking for something to piss on!
    Euroholic likes this.

can you not put 2 and 2 together hes a rep im not going to say what I want to say because they are obviously site sponsors

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    WTF are you assholes talking about?
    He bought the shit from The Site Sponsor!!

Yes, not credible results, because we all know the truth behind "steroid alternatives", but how is it that you think this guy is a scammer? Blame the banner add, at the top of the page, if you're looking for something to piss on!
    SOMEONE CLAIMING 10 LEAN LBS IN COUPLE WEEKS WITH NATUTRAL SUPPS DESERVES TO BE CALLED OUT! I don't know which planet you hail from, but this is not possible in my plaent... I will piss on liars, not people selling steroid alternatives and blatantly telling the public that they're doing so...They aren't the liars, he is

tectime is offline Member
    [QUOTE="davidtheman100"] You are a gimmick, 5'9" 198 with good abs is ALWAYS on drugs year round man and knows their gear very well

^^^^^correct you are ! I'm 5'10" around 198/200 and it's an everyday ordeal and gear all year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mass Stack - Results and Advice Needed-image-1696724933.jpg  
    jolter604 likes this.

hallacam is offline Junior Member
    />
    As far as the acne.. I don't know what you're on, nor do I care.. but we're on a steroid forum so obviously acne is normal. Use dandruff shampoo as body soap. It will help with the acne.

Your sleep will change due to your hormones and all that other fun stuff changing.. Just gotta live with it

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I think this kid just has his numbers messed up and is embellishing a bit, give him a chance before you cry troll?
    Red Bastard likes this.

My numbers on my new best bench are not messed up. Be pretty hard to mess that up. And I never said anything like my max bench went up 50lbs or something crazy like that. No one asked me where my max bench started from........seems a lot of people here are so pissy about this they read and hear whatever they want.

The 10lb gain........never once said or implied that I gained 10lbs of pure lean muscle. I said I had gained around 10lbs give or take. Maybe all of you weigh the same every day when you are a certain number but I don't, my weight fluctuates. I can weigh every day for 5 days straight and get 3 or so different numbers but all around the same within a pound or two.

I'm not a ****ing idiot. I know the products are not steroids . I've never used steroids. Maybe I will one day I don't know but this seemed like a good place to start. I figured something had to be better than nothing and they seem to help. Just wanted to share my experience.
    Red Bastard likes this.

hes been a member for 8 days and the only post he has made or looked at is this one which is promoting a product
    Last edited by djgreen; 08-09-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL@ this Thread!
    !Boss_man you've stepped into the unique world of steroid haters and by that I mean steroid users that hate anything that's not steroids , lol! Anytime someone ask a question about the site sponsor he gets told its a scam, not real, they're taking your money, etc. And if anyone shares their experience from the products, if you admit you used them they won't believe a word you said....you didn't use steroids so the words that come from your mouth cannot be true.

And for what its worth Boss_man, I tried all sorts of things before I tried steroids, some helped and some didn't. Are steroids stronger? Of course but there are actually good products out there that can help and if you found one that helps you that's great!

BTW, the guy that says he's been here 8 days, his account says he registered in 2012.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Funny that a mod hasn't come in to scold us here by now. Every time that I've bashed the site sponsor's products as a disingenuous "scam", in the past, a certain Texan has gotten extremely butt hurt, and hurled insults at me... Good to see that that's at least mellowed out a bit!

Thread Information