roidneedles is offline Junior Member

Whats everyones favorite steroid for pre workout? Amd my bulking cycle plz critique!

guys, I love having crazy aggression and focus while training. Im sure u do as well so I thought Id make a thread to see guys favorites pre workout to increase focus/aggression.

Im currently debating between, methyltrienolone , dimethylnandrolone, halotestin , and tren base in oil. All injectable except halo.

I kno TNE is great preworkout and I agree I will be running that in my cycle but I want to throw something more in pre training on leg/back days. Have any of u tried the drugs I listed above? If so what are your thoughts? ive ran alpha pharm tren suspension 50mg pre workout and didn't notice much..

anyway heres what im thinking about running this fall. I have many cycles under my belt this is probably my 7-8th cycle

wk 1-16 Sust 1,050mg/wk
    wk1-16 deca 500mg/wk
    wk1-16and beyond. HGH 5-6 ius/day
    wk1-16 TNE pre workout 100mg/3-4 days a week.

Im wondering about proviron to potentiate my gear because my last couple cycles I haven't responded like I used to.. Idk if my receptors are worn out or If Im building a tolerance to gear.. What are ur thoughts on using proviron for this and at what dose?
    HCG , I want to run on cycle to keep my nuts going cuz deca shuts me down hard. Thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Well Sir here are some of my thoughts. Nothing scientific just more opinion based on experience.

I cannot comment on any of the preworkout compounds you mentioned. I have always liked dosing whatever oral I am using preworkout with my favorite being dbol .

As for the cycle it looks good. You are going to be a pin cushion. Just my personal opinion though is with the combination of Sust and TNE your test levels are going to be all over the place.

Also I do like having test, a 19nor and a DHT in my cycles but I don't know that proviron would be my choice. Does not do much for me other than give me oily skin.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease? View Post
    Well Sir here are some of my thoughts. Nothing scientific just more opinion based on experience.

I cannot comment on any of the preworkout compounds you mentioned. I have always liked dosing whatever oral I am using preworkout with my favorite being dbol .

As for the cycle it looks good. You are going to be a pin cushion. Just my personal opinion though is with the combination of Sust and TNE your test levels are going to be all over the place.

Also I do like having test, a 19nor and a DHT in my cycles but I don't know that proviron would be my choice. Does not do much for me other than give me oily skin.
    Very true I never thought of this my test levels will be up and down daily.. Hmm maybe run straing enenthate thru? I was a pin cushing last cycles pinned ED and it suckeddd

Mr. Small is offline Member
    The Rocky cd is the best pre workout for me

Thread Information