Synhax is offline Associate Member

No appetite in a bulking cycle

For some reason I seem to have lost my appetite past couple weeks. Still have 2 more weeks on this bulk cycle but I've been the same weight past few weeks. I know i should be increasing calorie intake but i dont feel hungry much anymore and Im having problems just eating the same amount i used to eat a few month ago. Anyone had this issue before? Im usually hungry all the time when hitting the gym i dont get whats happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synhax View Post
    For some reason I seem to have lost my appetite past couple weeks. Still have 2 more weeks on this bulk cycle but I've been the same weight past few weeks. I know i should be increasing calorie intake but i dont feel hungry much anymore and Im having problems just eating the same amount i used to eat a few month ago. Anyone had this issue before? Im usually hungry all the time when hitting the gym i dont get whats happening.
    What compounds are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    What compounds are you on?
    500mg/wk test-e only. Its my first cycle.

Blog Entries
    500mg/wk test-e only. Its my first cycle.
    You gotten any bloods?

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    You gotten any bloods?
    yep gonna pick up results tomorrow. What do you think it might be? Something to do with E levels?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    I'm never hungry when I'm bulking, it's more food than my appetite wants. I'm force feeding a lot of the time, the only way I can manage it is to spread the meals out over the day so no one meal is too big otherwise I cannot eat my next meal. Most people think it would be great to eat 3000-4000 calories per day, but the reality is it gets old quickly and becomes a chore.

sikbusa is offline Junior Member
    I had the same problem. Some days I could only drink protein shakes and I had to choke them down

Glad to hear im not the only one. When I first started I eat 3500-4000 calories easy, my body wanted it. But ya it becomes a chore after a while and I've been having more trouble reaching that calorie count recently. It might be cause I've gained alot of weight and my body needs a break, i've never been this heavy before for so long.

Badblues is offline New Member
    Hey Bro, definitely not alone here. I personally turn to GHRP-6 to help stimulate my appetite. It always does the trick for my appetite and a little bit of GH release is surely welcome.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badblues View Post

Hey Bro, definitely not alone here. I personally turn to GHRP-6 to help stimulate my appetite. It always does the trick for my appetite and a little bit of GH release is surely welcome.
    Bingo!! ^^^ ghrp-6 made me want to eat everything.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Word

I hear this from guys, but I'm the complete opposite.

My appetite is insane - even if it's healthy shit that I make myself eat - I can't stop eating.

But, when my diet is super heavy & clean the results are the best. . . Still lean, but growing a like a weed.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Sometime a loss of appetite can be liver stress. Get some Synthergine ASAP and also get some blood work.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    How did that blood work look?

Thread Information