Thread: Clen

!jay83 is offline New Member

Clen

I've tried using the search function but can't really find anything. Has anyone used the clen from the buy anabolics banner up top? Any good? I bought research clen a few times but never could make it through it. I don't like the jittery feeling, makes me nauseated. Anyway would appreciate any help.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !jay83 View Post
    I've tried using the search function but can't really find anything. Has anyone used the clen from the buy anabolics banner up top? Any good? I bought research clen a few times but never could make it through it. I don't like the jittery feeling, makes me nauseated. Anyway would appreciate any help.
    If it makes u feel that way and u don't like it why would u want to use it again ?? That's what clen does to u bro. U do realize that right?

!jay83 is offline New Member
    yeah I know but I'm thinking maybe the liquid research stuff is dosed wrong. You know, like I'm taking more than I think I'm taking or something like that. The liquid stuff makes me so nauseated I can't function. Since this stuff is pill form or tablets or whatever I thought maybe it might be more controllable. Who knows, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about lol! I'm just tempted to try it but nervous about feeling like crap.

manstrom is offline New Member
    I can't speak for the clen they advertise but any legit clen you run across will make you jittery...

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !jay83 View Post
    yeah I know but I'm thinking maybe the liquid research stuff is dosed wrong. You know, like I'm taking more than I think I'm taking or something like that. The liquid stuff makes me so nauseated I can't function. Since this stuff is pill form or tablets or whatever I thought maybe it might be more controllable. Who knows, maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about lol! I'm just tempted to try it but nervous about feeling like crap.
    Imo liquid clen is pretty legit. Clen is very cheap to make and I wont think they would under dose it but I could be 100% wrong. There are abunch of scum bags out there looking to make a buck. Also it sounds like clen is not the right product for u.

I did a study a couple of months back on here to see what products would people not use again or hated and to my surprise clen was number 1. So I could not be for u bro. Honestly I like clen does it do much, ahhh yes and no. Infeel like it makes me think im burning more fat but I dont know that forsure. Could all be in head...

Head over to the nutrition section and post up ur diet and see what the guys over there think. There pretty damn good over there lol. They will straighten ur diet out forsure. Good luck bro

Thread Information