Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: pulse or kick with dbol?

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

pulse or kick with dbol?

On my second cycle I'm gonna add dbol . I'm interested to know what people think would be better, kick starting 4 weeks, or pulsing 14 on 10 off, throughout? How many milligrams would be recommended for first time with it? I am finishing my first cycle of 500 enanthate /week, plan on running 500 enanthate/week again with dbol next time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    On my second cycle I'm gonna add dbol. I'm interested to know what people think would be better, kick starting 4 weeks, or pulsing 14 on 10 off, throughout? How many milligrams would be recommended for first time with it? I am finishing my first cycle of 500 enanthate/week, plan on running 500 enanthate/week again with dbol next time.
    The cycle im on now - im pulsing drol - and love the idea of pulsing heavy hitters - you'll want to watch for any sides(if they occur drop it then - you may want to start taking notes early - it hasn't put much water weight or stomach issues by doing this - also the gains just keep coming along!

Unless I'm running var I'll probly pulse my orals if/when taken! I like the pulsing nethod a lot this far

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

The cycle im on now - im pulsing drol - and love the idea of pulsing heavy hitters - you'll want to watch for any sides(if they occur drop it then - you may want to start taking notes early - it hasn't put much water weight or stomach issues by doing this - also the gains just keep coming along!

Unless I'm running var I'll probly pulse my orals if/when taken! I like the pulsing nethod a lot this far
    Ok. Sounds good. I like the idea of using it for more than just the first few weeks. How much would you suggest I run for first time? Oh, and why wouldn't you do it with var? Can you run var longer?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Ok. Sounds good. I like the idea of using it for more than just the first few weeks. How much would you suggest I run for first time? Oh, and why wouldn't you do it with var? Can you run var longer?
    Var has less sides the ddrol or dbol or sdrol.. Var can be handled better. The reasoning behind the pulsing is to keep the sides at bay. I will try this method with my next oral in my cycle.

I was thinking maybe 35 mg daily? I can get 25 mg and 10 mg tablets. Trying to make this as easy as possible without having to cut them up.

Can anyone give me a suggestion for the dosage? Before this thread gets lost

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Can anyone give me a suggestion for the dosage? Before this thread gets lost
    First time d-Bol - I've not ran it yet - but I hear people take 50 ed and love it then others say 40 is really my sweetspot etc - go w/30 or 40 split into 2 doses or one pre-w/o other pm - I hear many people who run 50 or more love it but way more sides... But this is something you can run higher than normal too(just remember your in your 2nd cycle) Feel it out on your first pulse at a lower dose(30-40) get it down so your not getting the sides(watch early day 10 some can't make 14) and if your E2 is gtg(b/c it does aromatize heavily) then if gtg and you think you can handle more try 50... Then you'll know more about how your body handles it and what to expect!

I wouldn't go crazy w/dosages... Jmho...

GL

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

First time d-Bol - I've not ran it yet - but I hear people take 50 ed and love it then others say 40 is really my sweetspot etc - go w/30 or 40 split into 2 doses or one pre-w/o other pm - I hear many people who run 50 or more love it but way more sides... But this is something you can run higher than normal too(just remember your in your 2nd cycle) Feel it out on your first pulse at a lower dose(30-40) get it down so your not getting the sides(watch early day 10 some can't make 14) and if your E2 is gtg(b/c it does aromatize heavily) then if gtg and you think you can handle more try 50... Then you'll know more about how your body handles it and what to expect!

I wouldn't go crazy w/dosages... Jmho...

GL
    Awesome. Will do. Thanks nach. So, where would you recommend starting with the adex? I ran 500 test e with .25 eod and did just fine. Would you recommend starting the same even though I added dbol or do more?

Is there a recommended starting dose for the adex with 500 test e and 50 mg dbol ? Like I said I ran .25 mg adex with just test 500 wk just fine

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pulsing is great but if you have never ran dbol before how do you know how you will react, you may not need to pulse it? also mid cycle when your test is kicking and blood values are at the highest is also another good time to start it or kickstart a cycle off with it before the test fully kicks are also ideal protocols and the good old back load is another. There are many ways but if you have never done it before and its your 2nd cycle just kickstart it for the first 4-5 weeks and log the results and if you get any sides and this will help you design a future cycle better with dbol.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Pulsing is great but if you have never ran dbol before how do you know how you will react, you may not need to pulse it? also mid cycle when your test is kicking and blood values are at the highest is also another good time to start it or kickstart a cycle off with it before the test fully kicks are also ideal protocols and the good old back load is another. There are many ways but if you have never done it before and its your 2nd cycle just kickstart it for the first 4-5 weeks and log the results and if you get any sides and this will help you design a future cycle better with dbol.
    Awesome. Will do. Thanks marcus. What would you recommend as a starting dose?

Awesome. Will do. Thanks marcus. What would you recommend as a starting dose?
    First time user go with 30mgs daily and I would pick either kickstart or mid cycle protocol, reason being you haven't used it before so you don't know how your going to react, just keep a log and make notes of the sides and how things feel for you.

First time user go with 30mgs daily and I would pick either kickstart or mid cycle protocol, reason being you haven't used it before so you don't know how your going to react, just keep a log and make notes of the sides and how things feel for you.
    Will do. Thanks marcus

Will do. Thanks marcus
    Its a pleasure but remember drugs are a small part of it all, make sure your training is serious enough to recruit enough fibers and your eating enough food to repair,

Its a pleasure but remember drugs are a small part of it all, make sure your training is serious enough to recruit enough fibers and your eating enough food to repair,
    Wise words. Probably the best advice that can be given to someone new to all this. There is so much information out there now it can get confusing sometimes. I was reading your diary for a little while. Think maybe it's time to jump back into it and make sure I got those other areas on point.

Thread Information