Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

Over dosing Adex

So, for the first 5-6 weeks of my cycle i was just eyeballing a quarter dropper of my adex because it didn't come with any markings, and I found out probably 3 weeks ago that I was taking close to .5 eod as opposed to the .25 recommended for 500mgs test e cycle (which would explain quite a few things, being totally tired all the time and feeling useless). Since I have adjusted down to .25 and have seen much improvement. Would this have any effect on the quality of my gains other than just feeling tired? Because I've made a decent amount, weight has increased by roughly 15 pounds and I'm 8 weeks in which I'm happy with. I just want to know i guess did I **** some of this up by squashing my e2 initially ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    So, for the first 5-6 weeks of my cycle i was just eyeballing a quarter dropper of my adex because it didn't come with any markings, and I found out probably 3 weeks ago that I was taking close to .5 eod as opposed to the .25 recommended for 500mgs test e cycle (which would explain quite a few things, being totally tired all the time and feeling useless). Since I have adjusted down to .25 and have seen much improvement. Would this have any effect on the quality of my gains other than just feeling tired? Because I've made a decent amount, weight has increased by roughly 15 pounds and I'm 8 weeks in which I'm happy with. I just want to know i guess did I **** some of this up by squashing my e2 initially ?
    Probably but seems you've made up for it... Why no BW at wk 6-7? We need the balance of estrogen - it does have a wide array of functions(brain throughout body) so it is important even for us males... I'd still try and pull BW ASAP to see where your E2 is...

Ain't that a b!tch tho - I've got so many oral droppers w/no lines lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Probably but seems you've made up for it... Why no BW at wk 6-7? We need the balance of estrogen - it does have a wide array of functions(brain throughout body) so it is important even for us males... I'd still try and pull BW ASAP to see where your E2 is...

Ain't that a b!tch tho - I've got so many oral droppers w/no lines lol
    Thanks Nach, if you remember we talked in depth about being in NY and having to jump through hoops to get bw drawn. I wasn't able to work it out so I've had to just wing it and I think I got it figured out but you know I'm just guessing but it's as good as it gets I think.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Nach, if you remember we talked in depth about being in NY and having to jump through hoops to get bw drawn. I wasn't able to work it out so I've had to just wing it and I think I got it figured out but you know I'm just guessing but it's as good as it gets I think.
    Yes I do remember - lol duh - try and plan it for your next one... It's good your taking notes and learning your body - but it's still a guessing game(last cycle I was on I swore my E2 wasn't elevated(I was only doing .25 to see w/a 19nor) - considering my T levels it wasn't bad at all - but still had to make an adjustment! Minor bug needed - I know it's very difficult - it sux that the North East is all the same it seems... GL and best of luck finishing this one up successfully!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Yes I do remember - lol duh - try and plan it for your next one... It's good your taking notes and learning your body - but it's still a guessing game(last cycle I was on I swore my E2 wasn't elevated(I was only doing .25 to see w/a 19nor) - considering my T levels it wasn't bad at all - but still had to make an adjustment! Minor bug needed - I know it's very difficult - it sux that the North East is all the same it seems... GL and best of luck finishing this one up successfully!!
    Thanks for your help as always nach, I will continue trying to find a way to get bloods. I know it will be way more important when I start to add more compounds like 19 nor's and shite.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes,,,too much will effect your gains. Estrogen does play a roll in increased muscle growth. You want to lower it,,,not crush or totally suppress it. If you can,,next time use tabs,,,much easier and more accurate way to dose.

I actually was able to get a dropper that has markings on it and was able to get the dosage correct. What a huge difference it has made for my overall well being. First five weeks I felt so lethargic it was ridiculous.

Thread Information