MSJ328 is offline New Member

HGH, who has used it?

Who has used HGH, and what are your thoughts on it? Do you run it alone, or stack it with other gear?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive used many times on and off for many years,
    its a remarkable hormone if you use pharm grade only,
    you need to run it for long term and best results its good to run it along cycles but this would depend on your goals,

chi23 is offline New Member
    Completely agree*^^ it's not going to be quick dramatic changes like Orals or anything, but if you have the money pharm grade gh does some amazing things. In the past I feel like it almost makes your aas much more effective.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MSJ328 View Post
    Who has used HGH, and what are your thoughts on it? Do you run it alone, or stack it with other gear?
    We have used it extensively. It works best in an anabolic type environment but it can always be ran
    by itself as well.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you use it during the cutting cycle also? I was told that if you use it during the cutting cycle, you will not lose muscle.

Jb818 is offline Junior Member
    I really think it can separate u from the guys who don't do it. To simplify its like this. With aas its hypertrophy only. Making the cells u have grow so u have a limit with how big they get. However with gh, this causes hyperplasmia which creates new cells and u can grow them with your Aas. Gh really helps a lot and is awesome. Most people eat a lot of junk in the off season and are still really lean because of it. Def a game changer for both on and off season

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I love it but it's expensive and there are many many fakes. I think it's safe to say there are more fakes then legit hgh on the market
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

max738 is offline Junior Member
    It's good stuff if you can afford it like was stated it works best over a long duration with something with the price being where it is there's a fair amount of fake or less potent stuff out there I've encountered both I preferred reconstituting it with B12,unfortuitily the place I used to get it from is gone now.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wish...

Thread Information