Chimera44 is offline Junior Member

Kalpa tren enanthate

My first cycle (a long time ago), I ran test c and tren e. My first bottle of tren e was mislabeled and really was tren a (that's what you get with naps), and I wax ripped, lean, and growing. Then I moved on to my bottles of tren e from kalpa. Once I switched, I got super bloated and had no definition. I still gained weight, but idk if that was just the test.

My question is, did I get bunk gear? Or does tren e just not cut you up like tren a?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well there was most likely a period between the two compounds where the Tren A was consumed but the Tren E had not been completely processed do your Tren levels were probably just low for a brief period.

Now if you noticed a huge difference in bloat and other symptoms for a longer period of time then it may have been bad or underdosed. Tren E and A are the exact same drug with a different ester so amount of bloat and things like that are dose dependent only between the two.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I thought kalpa tren e to be a little suspect now that I have ran other brands over the years.

Chimera44 is offline Junior Member
    Ya I was told by my endocrinologist that I shouldn't use an Ai because it would lower my estrogen too much, and said the tren would cut me down enough without an Ai. And said an Ai would make my tendons and ligaments weak. So I took my dr's advice (thinking he knew more than I did on aas). I still blew up with water without the Ai. Now looking at it, it was the test that blew me up. Now gonna take an Ai with anything else I take.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    An endocrine that did anything but say don't do it, that's neat. Can I ask why you have a endocrine, is it a thyroid issue.

sfguardguy is offline New Member
    Since your post did the Kalpa work our for you? I was looking at trying their Tren .

Thread Information