Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: I'm only doing a 6 week cycle of D bol only 50 mg pills/day. Worried about hair loss.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

I'm only doing a 6 week cycle of D bol only 50 mg pills/day. Worried about hair loss.

I'm also taking propecia each day at 0.5 mg

so hopefully that would avoid it.

I'm strongly leaning towards using an xacto knife and slicing the 50 mgs in half and take 25 mgs for 6 weeks

I will be drinking lots of water and taking Milk Thistle vitamins to avoid any problems with my liver and kidneys.

I am only doing a natural pst which involves legal Test boosters; no during cycle Test which is usually an a.i. like letraz whatever it's called.

I know dbol ONLY cycles aren't recommened, but that's all I have now and I want to jump start going back to the gym after a hiatus of not working out.

I can still do 110 pushups all at once 7 days a week at 43 years of age.

Anyone know if 25 mgs each day of DBol I think it's Anadrol 50 MGS which is like Dianabol would for 6 weeks would for a user who also used Propecia each day during the cycle would that cause mid to moderate or even a lot of hair loss.

by the way Im 43 y.o.

That's what I'm concerned HEAD SCALP HAIR LOSS with since I have had 2 other ones and they have caused improvement but not much

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Natural Test Boosters for pct wont do shit. Ive tried it. I started NTB, (Nanox, one of the best in the European marked) double dosage, rigth after cycle and at week 5 my lh, and test was nonexistent. I used nolva and clomid also. LH < 0,1 5 weeks after. Maybe that NTB ****ed up the pct. I dont know, ntb or my elevated prolactin. But i know for sure, i will never use a Natural test booster for recovery again.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-28-2015 at 02:03 AM.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    I'm also taking propecia each day at 0.5 mg

so hopefully that would avoid it.

I'm strongly leaning towards using an xacto knife and slicing the 50 mgs in half and take 25 mgs for 6 weeks

I will be drinking lots of water and taking Milk Thistle vitamins to avoid any problems with my liver and kidneys.

I am only doing a natural pst which involves legal Test boosters; no during cycle Test which is usually an a.i. like letraz whatever it's called.

I know dbol ONLY cycles aren't recommened, but that's all I have now and I want to jump start going back to the gym after a hiatus of not working out.

I can still do 110 pushups all at once 7 days a week at 43 years of age.

Anyone know if 25 mgs each day of DBol I think it's Anadrol 50 MGS which is like Dianabol would for 6 weeks would for a user who also used Propecia each day during the cycle would that cause mid to moderate or even a lot of hair loss.

by the way Im 43 y.o.

That's what I'm concerned HEAD SCALP HAIR LOSS with since I have had 2 other ones and they have caused improvement but not much

If hair loss worries you that much don't cycle at all. I would hold onto the d'bol, get situated back in the gym, locate some form of test, and in the meantime research, research, research.
    Good job on the pushups.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-28-2015 at 02:47 AM. Reason: typo
    NiceGuyResearcher and songdog like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    i might have to get the real deal a.i. aromatase inhibitors for during cycle and post. i will research more, though. test in the pecs work for me but i get coughing fits. thanks for all your input so far.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I personaly wouldnt bother with a dbol only cycle your going to lose almost everything at the end, retainable gains on dbol are poor.

You will gain lots of weight (water) your strength will go up, then when you stop you will more than likely be the same as when you started.

Id save the money and the stress of your liver for a testosterone cycle
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    We seen it again and again. Guys worried about hair loss thinking that a oral cycle would be milder to hair line.

The "experience" back fires when it can be actually worse than testosterone cycle. When you take dbol only cycle your natural production of testosterone gets supressed and eventually shutdown over the weeks. So now you are left with no testosterone, which by itself is very unhealthy as testosterone have a number of functions in many organs (hello brain?!) besides muscles and sex bits.
    This lack of testosterone lowers dramatically the androgens ratio, and as your body ussually wants to remain a male, it may trigger a reaction to increase the most potent androgen it has in its arsenal, aka DHT. Well, you might have heard of DHT if you are worried about your hair...
    So now you have no testosterone and an increase in 5alpha reductase enzyme, which its the enzyme that reduces testosterone to DHT. The moment your body starts producing some testosterone it will be transformed into DHT "in large scale" to try and balance the androgens ratio.
    This reaction is called reflex hyperandrogenicity.
    The finasteride you are taking might not help or even exacerbate the reflex.

Here's a recent example: Extremely high DHT level 3 weeks after PCT, 7 weeks after T-BOL cycle

Bottom line is that oral only cycles are really not advised and that every cycle should have a testosterone base.

Like AG said, if you are that worried about hair dont cycle at all.

If you still want to cycle follow this link to the "T": My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please read the above and what AG said. This is not a well planned cycle without a legit PCT and your not really sure if it's dbol or drol.....almost the same????? No, not really. Hair loss is the least of your worries. Please reconsider!

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I personaly wouldnt bother with a dbol only cycle your going to lose almost everything at the end, retainable gains on dbol are poor.

You will gain lots of weight (water) your strength will go up, then when you stop you will more than likely be the same as when you started.

Id save the money and the stress of your liver for a testosterone cycle
    Perhaps the OP needs to add in a long ester like Test E to retain those dbol gains?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I look at things one way! if you are not going too do it right dont do it at all!

Thread Information