thehor is offline Member

Npp test cycle not gaining anymore after 8th week.

Been on npp and test for 9 weeks and I noticed around week 7 and 8th all the gains stooped. I was doing 400mg test p a week and npp 300mg a week but the last 2 weeks I have bumped my test too 600mg and 400mg of npp. I am currently on my final day of week 9. Now my question is will I add more size if I do another week week of npp or will it not matter? I have noticed the side effects getting stronger with the dosage change. I get up at night sometimes feeling like I cant breath with anxiaty and I have axiaty more now. I also dont want it to shut me down that bad because my last cycle I was shut pretty bad from tren I had to wait a full year to cycle again. I was thinking of doing just an extra week of testostorone alone. What do you guys think?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nandrolone (the decanate ester) is notorious for its harshest shut down and hardest recovery - NPP being a short ester it's not in your system longer but nandrolone is nandrolone -

As far as upping your dose I assuming your running prop w/NPP - how long were you going to run your cycle for?? I also gave usually stopped gaining mass per say but not LBM - I would dry out or I'd backload an oral to further my gains - upping it and extending it won't help much - did you re assess your tdee after your gains to make sure your eating enough

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Nandrolone (the decanate ester) is notorious for its harshest shut down and hardest recovery - NPP being a short ester it's not in your system longer but nandrolone is nandrolone -

As far as upping your dose I assuming your running prop w/NPP - how long were you going to run your cycle for?? I also gave usually stopped gaining mass per say but not LBM - I would dry out or I'd backload an oral to further my gains - upping it and extending it won't help much - did you re assess your tdee after your gains to make sure your eating enough
    Yes i am running prop with it. I was originally going for 10 weeks npp and an extra week on test but my sides are going up and i dont know if its worth the extra week of sides if i dont gain much. I have been eating 6 meals a day.

thehor is offline Member
    Anymore advice?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If your not gaining it's because either your training is off or you are not eating enough. If your struggling with the sides then you need to titrate your dose

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Did you reasses your last TDEE after gaining the weight... Sometimes 6meals will cut it(if portions are right) otherwise you need more -

And I believe you upped your dose already too... Is that right or you've not? If your having troubles - what are they(libido E2 - any BW)? I'd stop if your not seeing gains - pct - and get your diet back on track(at least to maintain) and look at your training - are you tired burnt out?

Thread Information