ndore is offline New Member

weird predicament, need advice

Hey guys,
    So I have been running straight Sustanon for almost 12 weeks now(I want to run for 14 total) and for most of it the cycle has gone amazing. On my tenth week I finally started using my third vial of sus and then things started getting weird. I really didnt have any side effects up to this point and im guessing because followed all the protocols that this site has laid out (HCG , AI, cycle support). So the first i noticed is that the injections hurt a hell of a lot more and the pain would linger for 4-5 days after the injection and they would swell and it almost felt like fluid was retaining inside of the injection site. Ive shot up three times from the same vial and the symptoms above happened every time. Also on top of that one night i had a fever and chills on the injection day that only lasted the night. On top of that my johnson seems to not be responding as well as he usually does. I asked my connect if there was something wrong with that vial and he told me it was overdosed or in other words the yield is alot higher. So i guess my question is this guy blowing smoke up my ass or can this be feasible?
    My cycle has been the following SUS350x2 pins a week at .75ml each, Adex 0.25mg EOD, 250 IU of HCG EOD.
    Also my next question is if this true what should i do to counterbalance this he said it might be closer to 500mg per ml, because i would like to continue my cycle....
    Thanks for your time guys

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndore View Post
    Hey guys,
    So I have been running straight Sustanon for almost 12 weeks now(I want to run for 14 total) and for most of it the cycle has gone amazing. On my tenth week I finally started using my third vial of sus and then things started getting weird. I really didnt have any side effects up to this point and im guessing because followed all the protocols that this site has laid out (HCG , AI, cycle support). So the first i noticed is that the injections hurt a hell of a lot more and the pain would linger for 4-5 days after the injection and they would swell and it almost felt like fluid was retaining inside of the injection site. Ive shot up three times from the same vial and the symptoms above happened every time. Also on top of that one night i had a fever and chills on the injection day that only lasted the night. On top of that my johnson seems to not be responding as well as he usually does. I asked my connect if there was something wrong with that vial and he told me it was overdosed or in other words the yield is alot higher. So i guess my question is this guy blowing smoke up my ass or can this be feasible?
    My cycle has been the following SUS350x2 pins a week at .75ml each, Adex 0.25mg EOD, 250 IU of HCG EOD.
    Also my next question is if this true what should i do to counterbalance this he said it might be closer to 500mg per ml, because i would like to continue my cycle....
    Hmm overdosed wouldnt make you feel this way.. im leaning towards dirty gear, imho. I wouldnt **** with it. Similar thing happened to me before, the injection site hurt like hell, swollen. Fever and chills took me 3 weeks to find out it was my gear. I also tried to save it by autoclaving and lower the dose by adding co solvents. Didnt help and still tossed out..

Good luck, but me personally I wouldnt use it!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Bin it wait 18-21. Days then start pct don't end up with a infection for the sake of two more wks.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I agree with Clarky i would just end your cycle now 12 weeks is more than enough, glad to hear most of the cycle has been a success

thatgymdude is offline New Member
    Change the injection spots.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Changing the injection spot is normaly when your developing scar tissue and penetrating the skin is painful

From his description of his pain etc sounds a bit more than scar tissue, cant see how changing the sites would make a difference

okay thanks guys, I did try changing injection sites from the buttocks to thigh and i almost couldn't walk lol. So I think I will heed your advice and just cycle off it isnt worth an infection I can always get more stuff later on.

ma2t9x is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndore
    okay thanks guys, I did try changing injection sites from the buttocks to thigh and i almost couldn't walk lol. So I think I will heed your advice and just cycle off it isnt worth an infection I can always get more stuff later on.
    I'm still relatively new to this forum and I'm running my first cycle now but I have read before that PIP depends on the oil they use when the gear is made. The other 2 viles you used could of been made with a different oil than the 3rd. Not sure if this is 100% accurate but it kind of makes sense IMO

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ndore View Post
    Hey guys,
    if your yield as higher, as you mention, wouldn't your Johnson be working just fine (if not better)? my question for you, "is your source brewing this himself?". he says that the sust is overdosed, but how would he know? if it IS overdosed, which test-ether has changed....the prop?....the decanoate?....the iso?....all of them? something sounds fishy, my man. I would stop pinning this stuff immediately. waaaaaaay too many questions that can't be answered.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    Yeah I would end cycle.. For one how would the guy know that, that one vial is over dosed? Are the markings on it different? Plus even if it were over dosed it wouldn't cause the pain you are describing.. Just end cycle and move on the pct

Yeah I stopped guys, I'm waiting the two weeks after my last pin and then i will start my PCT.

Thread Information