pastusiak is offline New Member

Adding Anavar to my Test E cycle

5 week into my testosterone cycle at 500mg/week. I'm halfway through now and I would like some advice on how adding anavar for the final 5 week will benefit my cycle? Would adding anavar to 500mg test affect my cycle much?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's your first cycle don't add anything, test only.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

pastusiak is offline New Member
    Hi mate you've replied to a few of my threads. It is my first cycle and I had a few scares at the start of the cycle but they flattened out and I calmed down. Was just a beginners worry that's all. I feel like things have settled and I'm feeling good, stronger in the gym and full of energy. I have just got hold of some and would like the add them week 6-10 , then wait 2 week and start my pct. how does it sound to you?

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Hey man, I'm no vet around here by any means, but I think what bib is saying makes sense. Ultimately, it's great things are going well now, but it's important to see how you will recover from test only during and after pct. Then as time goes on and you know how you respond to each compound, you add one at a time. Let's say you had an issue post cycle and you added var, how would you know if it was the var or the test that was giving you issues. It's overall just smarter to start slow.

Thread Information