Centennial is offline New Member

How about an Anadrol mini cycle?

I have two more weeks before I end my winter bulk. Since I have Anadrol and Clenbuterol at hand I thought about this mini cycle:

Anadrol 50mg ED for weeks 1 & 2
    Clenbuterol 80mg ED for weeks 3 & 4 (to avoid catabolism due to low endogenous testosterone ).
    Milk thisle ED 1500mg weeks 1 to 4

Nolvadex at hand (just in case I get some gyno symptoms).

I expect to gain between 2.5 and 3.75 lbs. in these 2 weeks, and be recovered in the fith week

What do you think?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will gain nothing from this my friend. Dave the anadrol for a later date. And begin your pct as planned.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I wouldnt do anadrol at the end. For a 3-5 weeks kickstart no prob, but when you quit, the kgs and gains will dissapear like a fart in the Wind, especially when you have no other roids in there to help.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I can gain 10lbs in a day from a big refeed and loose 8/9 in my sleep...2 weeks of drol is pointless to put on 3lbs really??milk thistle is USELESS imo...and your bulking so why take clen ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    I can gain 10lbs in a day from a big refeed and loose 8/9 in my sleep...2 weeks of drol is pointless to put on 3lbs really??milk thistle is USELESS imo...and your bulking so why take clen?
    he must have read about clens anti-catabolic properties but for that to be true it needs to be taken in such high doses that it would be dangerous for humans...

OutThere is offline Banned
    What's the milk thistle going to do for cholestasis? A two week "cycle" of Drol will kick in about day 11 then you'll have a couple of workouts, gain a couple of pounds - mostly water. Then lose the pound you gained the following week.

Thread Information