hallacam is offline Junior Member

Ok to stop Test cycle at 8 weeks?

Just wondering if there's any issue with stopping my test-e / hcg cycle at 8 weeks rather than going to 12 weeks?

I would stop now and pct as normal in 2 weeks at the 10 week mark. Any problem with this at all?

Also I'm currently taking raloxifene at 60mg ed to help with gyno. Do I still need to take clomid and nolva for pct or would I be ok just taking nolva and ralox?

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hallacam
    Just wondering if there's any issue with stopping my test-e / hcg cycle at 8 weeks rather than going to 12 weeks? I would stop now and pct as normal in 2 weeks at the 10 week mark. Any problem with this at all? Also I'm currently taking raloxifene at 60mg ed to help with gyno. Do I still need to take clomid and nolva for pct or would I be ok just taking nolva and ralox?
    Are you experiencing Gyno now? I may of missed you saying that. I'm just wondering if you're going to stop because you can't control Gyno?

Anyways, since you've done 8 weeks, I don't think it matters when you stop as much as how you stop. You're taking Test-E, so it's gonna take a little while to clear your system. Normally I read you start PTC after about two weeks. So if you want to stop, I'd suggest you do so in the same way. Many only do 8 week cycles.

I don't use HCG at all while on a lower dose of test, anything under 500mg a week. In fact, the HCG can cause an estrogen spike, which is your problem with Gyno. I know everyone here says it's a must, but there are considerations to take. There are positives, and negatives. My personal view is at 500mg of test-e a week, I don't need it.

I don't get Gyno off of test-e at 500mg a week, so I'm not sure how to combat it like your doing. I don't see a lot of ball shrinkage either.

I've started Stane at about week 4, dosed at 12.5mg every 3rd day, but it was to control the bloat, not Gyno. People will say that Stane is too strong for that, and it's true. It kills off the estrogen, and one must be careful. That's why at week 6 I'm getting bloods.

I don't like using Nova to control est because of rebound. I would rather pay for bloods and make sure I'm good while on cycle.

I have Clomid and Nova too. I plan on using Nova for PTC. I don't want to use Clomid at all. That has some potential horrible sides.

Anyways, I'm not the most knowledgable source, but I surmise if you need to stop early, you can. Approach it just as you were. And learn more about controlling Gyno, because once your off the test-e, the battle isn't over.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hallacam View Post
    Just wondering if there's any issue with stopping my test-e / hcg cycle at 8 weeks rather than going to 12 weeks?

I would stop now and pct as normal in 2 weeks at the 10 week mark. Any problem with this at all?

Also I'm currently taking raloxifene at 60mg ed to help with gyno. Do I still need to take clomid and nolva for pct or would I be ok just taking nolva and ralox?
    No, theres no problem besides less time for gains.

Why are you cutting it short?

Thread Information