Thread: Clen cycle HELP

LegionVon is offline New Member

Clen cycle HELP

Hey can i run clen at 120mcg for two weeks straight, or is tapering necessary? I have already done a few cycles doing the 20,40,60,80,100,120,120,100,80,60,40,20 dosage, and its from a UGL so its a bit under dosed. I handle the side very well and the shakes and headaches are nothing i cant deal with when i get to the 120. And in supplementing with all necessary ancillaries. Anyways clen at120 for two weeks straight yay or nay?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would definitely taper.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Id definatley taper, stay safe, enjoy

Can i start at maybe 80mcg? Or should i just start at 20mcg?

Why are you so adamant about starting high? The idea is to use the least amount possible to achieve the results without causing unnecessary down regulation and side effects.

If you want to start at a high dose go ahead, but if your Clen is worth a hoot then you're going to get some gnarly cramps and tachycardia. The half life is short but it could still cause issues in the mean time.

You're not going to see noticeable amounts of fat loss just by not tapering a little bit.

That was the answer i wanted rangerdanger. I wanted to know why i couldnt start high not just "dont start high" i thought if i started at 120 for two weeks i would get a better results cuz there would be more in my system

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Wether or not you have done clen before you should always taper it, what happens if on day 1 you take 120mcgs and collapse or something? Take your time dude.

Day 1 20
    Day 2 40
    Day 3 60
    Day 4 80
    etc

For the potential tiny gain its not worth the potential risk starting at 120

Yeah thats what ill be doing. I just figured since this is my 3 time doing it i could start at 120

Normally that would be true but the particular beta 2 receptors that Clen activates up regulate and down regulate fairly quickly compared to some others. This means you can build a tolerance quickly and lose a tolerance quickly to the drug. That's why most people only do two week cycles at a time.

Yeah thats wwhat i was doing just 2 on and 2 off i got some pretty good loose from it too almost 10lbs in the 3cycles, probably could have lost more but my wife had a baby and i got lazy for a week. So even if i do only 2wks of 120 you think my receptors will get saturated?

Everyone has different genes, therefore somewhat slightly different tolerance to these compounds. So while I can't say for sure, somewhere in there yes.

You can gauge its effectiveness by your heart rate. It stimulates a sympathetic nerve response, this is what increases your heart rate. Once that lowers then that means the effectiveness is as well.

Thanks for the imput man!

Thread Information