DeLaRiva is offline New Member

2nd Cycle. Looking to get everything right.

6'0, 172, 9% body fat, 24 years old. Before you claim that i'm tiny for my height/having already previously done a cycle: I've been lifting for 5 years, started at around 140 pounds, i'd estimate 12% body fat.

My 1st cycle was Test for 11 weeks, Arimidex 3x/week and Nolva for PCT.
    I did get slightly puffy nipples from this, which I still have but it's not really a big deal.
    (They're not sensitive and they don't ever hurt. But I did keep a small lump on my right nipple.)
    I just thought this would be important to mention.

I got my hands on two vials of Andromix, which i've heard/read AMAZING things about. Andromix = 150 mg/ml, 50/TestP 50/Tren 50/Mast.

150mg Andromix EOD (Week 1-6)
    125mg Test E EOD (Week 1-6)

Wasn't able to get Arimidex, so I went with Aromasin .
    Still trying to figure out the exact dose i'm going to go with. Probably going to end up with 12.5mg EoD.

Have Clomid/Nolva for PCT even though the cycle is short. I have also recently read people are using Aromasin in their PCT's and since I will most likely have extra left over i'm really curious. I haven't been able to find any solid details as to using aromasin in the PCT though.

I know the cycle is short and the doses aren't huge, but i'm honestly only looking for 4-10 pounds of LBM. I have a weight division limit in Wrestling and I can't surpass it.

ANY feedback is highly appreciated.

cheffygreg is offline New Member
    Personally bud i wouldn't touch tren for a 2nd cycle. Im just about to start my 2nd cycle with test and dbol .

Will run tren eventually but plan on getting at least 3 or 4 cycles under my belt before i mess with the big boy lol.

Good luck mate

Yeah I didn't plan to, but I got a killer deal on it. Plus it's not too tren heavy so I thought it would be fine.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cheffygreg
    Personally bud i wouldn't touch tren for a 2nd cycle. Im just about to start my 2nd cycle with test and dbol. Will run tren eventually but plan on getting at least 3 or 4 cycles under my belt before i mess with the big boy lol. Good luck mate
    agreed...

At 172lbs I don't think you need almost a gram a week of gear for your second cycle.
    Aromasin is dosed ED or twice a day.
    Tren shouldn't be run on your second cycle.
    You already have gyno after one cycle so I would fix the gyno problem BEFORE running another cycle.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLaRiva View Post
    Yeah I didn't plan to, but I got a killer deal on it. Plus it's not too tren heavy so I thought it would be fine.
    sounds like you and I took advantage of the same deal. it is DEFINITELY good shit!! you won't be disappointed. like the others, however, I agree that you shouldn't be running tren . that's the problem with these damn deals that are too good to pass up....they eliminate money from the equation. and when money is no problem, we start making dumb/uninformed decisions. get some caber/prami. since you have already had a gyno scare before, if I were you i'd run the caber/prami during cycle....not have in-hand in case it returns.

Did the math in order to pro long the cycle to 8 weeks.
    375mg of test per week
    106mg of tren / mast

Is that too harsh for a second cycle?

35mg of andro EOD
    90mg of Test EOD

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Test only or test and deca for a second cycle IMO

You can grow alot and gain alot of experience as well before needing any tren

Thread Information