Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

Arimidex vs Aromasin

Is one preferred over the other? Is it just personal preference? I've also heard if you use a 19 nor you should always use aromasin , is that true? Just thinking about trying it next time and was wondering what the main differences were.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Thanks nach. So is a dopamine agonist kept on hand or always used during a cycle with 19 nor?

And I didn't read anything about using stane with 19 nor, so I'll assume maybe that isn't true?

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Adex will be stronger when it comes to fighting off gyno and aroma will not affect your lipids in a negative way this is the main difference. Never heard of it being better when on a 19 nor doesn't make any logical sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder View Post
    Adex will be stronger when it comes to fighting off gyno and aroma will not affect your lipids in a negative way this is the main difference. Never heard of it being better when on a 19 nor doesn't make any logical sense to me
    Yeah, not sure where I read that, Wish I could. Figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks for info. So it's really just preference?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Yeah, not sure where I read that, Wish I could. Figured I'd throw it out there. Thanks for info. So it's really just preference?
    It explains that all of this in that thread thread - aromasin is a suicidal AI which binds to the AR rendering it useless meaning there's no rebounding(once binded it's rendered useless)... whereas dex, letro(very harsh) has to keep binding to the AR which keeps breaking that aromatizable enzyme up time after time - that's it in a nutshell - and why used on 19nors

It is a preference thing too many run dex on all cycles - I do - but have been thinking about the switch
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-05-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

It explains that all of this in that thread thread - aromasin is a suicidal AI which binds to the AR rendering it useless meaning there's no rebounding... whereas dex, letro(very harsh) has to keep breaking that enzyme up time after time - that's it in a nutshell - and why used on 19nors

It is a preference thing too many run dex on all cycles - I do - but have been thinking about the switch
    Sorry nach, lol, why used on 19 nors? Missed that part

Thread Information