LegionVon is offline New Member

Hypothetical cycle

200lbs
    25%
    5'10"

Diet is spot on. high protein, low carb, low fat
    Train off and on for 10 years, but have been training/cardio 5/wk for 2 yrs now

Cycle is 10 weeks

Tren E 200mg/week
    Test C 250mg/week
    Adex .25mg e2d (will adjust after mid cycle BW)
    hCG 250iud/2xwk up untill 3days before PCT
    Caber on hand
    B6 250mg 2xday ed
    Milk thistle

PCT
    NOLVA 50/50/25/25
    CLOMID 75/75/50/50
    DAA

2wk clen cycle 2 weeks after pct

Ive never cycled before. I AM MOT LOOKING FOR "dont don tren your first cycle" this isnt the point of the post i just want critique, and advice. Im not sure if ill ever cycle but if i do i want to know if i can come up with good cycles on my own.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Tren is the strongest injectable steroid , if you want advice from me " dont be stupid"

I know guys of size you would not believe, that are cycling 5+ years and when you ask them, why not tren they answer : Not ready yet

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    + if your diet is on spot and you are 10+ gym rat and cardio guy, why is your bf 25%?

My wife got pregnant and we just had the baby so i have been fallen off the horse for a few months now. Thats just an estimate of what it is. Its probably under 20% i havnt had it checked in a long time. Last time i check was 4 years ago during a gym membership sign up and i was 17% but i wasnt dieting hard. Also never said i was a gym rat or a cardio guy. I said ive been training on and off for 10 years and the just these past two years ive been going hard. Minus this past little while when my wife had the baby and ive falling off. And agin thats not the CRITIQUE i was looking for. Clearly you didnt read the post tho when I boldly stated "im not loling for 'your not ready' answers "
    Last edited by LegionVon; 09-05-2015 at 11:06 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You need to try and refrain from being rude when people are trying to help you mate, attitude wont get you any critique, help or advice.

Cycle looks good in terms of it being well written, doseages are nice, hcg , AI etc all there. Id run the test for 2 weeks longer than the tren though, seems standard protocol.

If your looking to bulk from the cycle I wouldnt run clen straight after PCT, id leave it out all together.

You know Tren should left until cycle 4 or 5, but i will mention that again.

And you also need to try and get your bodyfat to a minimum of 15% before cycling anything. Maybe use the clen and a good diet to achieve this quicker.

Hope you keep doing everything right and consider everything thats been said to you, including leaving the tren, i know your cycle is "hypothetical" but should you act on it, think twice

good luck
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-06-2015 at 02:44 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    My wife got pregnant and we just had the baby so i have been fallen off the horse for a few months now. Thats just an estimate of what it is. Its probably under 20% i havnt had it checked in a long time. Last time i check was 4 years ago during a gym membership sign up and i was 17% but i wasnt dieting hard. Also never said i was a gym rat or a cardio guy. I said ive been training on and off for 10 years and the just these past two years ive been going hard. Minus this past little while when my wife had the baby and ive falling off. And agin thats not the CRITIQUE i was looking for. Clearly you didnt read the post tho when I boldly stated "im not loling for 'your not ready' answers "
    Its the way this forum rolls. 90% of answers to my posts also, is critique of something totally irrelevant, but hey...what do you expect, guys are 2500++ ng/dl. lmao

No sorry, this is the best forum. Cycle looks ok, i could easily done that myself. Some says you should run your test 2 weeks loner than tren . I dont know why, but when the vets say it you better obbey.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's the bit where you say about the a'dex dose 'will adjust' that makes me think this is far from hypothetical, whether it is or not.

Oh, and this post of yours from June where you said

D
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    New to this website and would like some advice
    Height:5'11"
    Weight:230
    Bf: unsure but around 16%

I am going to be running tren -e 200mg/wk and test -c 250mg/week
    I am using clomid/novl forPCT and also have aromidex
    Unsure of dosage for PCT and how to go about using aromidex
    Should i be using it at the start of the cycle or only when side begin to show and at what dose i should be using it at. Sorry if this is not the right thread to be posting here direct me if im wrong, and tha ks for the advice
    Interesting that in less than 3 months you have lost 30lbs but your bodyfat has increased from 16 to 25%????

We can also only advise on a cycle relevant to that person and their current condition and history.

I'd love to see your 'spot on' diet and the results you are getting on it.

Also, if you want a pretty good estimation of your bodyfat just post a pic.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 09-06-2015 at 02:55 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

Its the way this forum rolls. 90% of answers to my posts also, is critique of something totally irrelevant, but hey...what do you expect, guys are 2500++ ng/dl. lmao

No sorry, this is the best forum. Cycle looks ok, i could easily done that myself. Some says you should run your test 2 weeks loner than tren. I dont know why, but when the vets say it you better obbey.
    Yeah, it's the 2500++ng/dl, not anything your doing, for sure. The vets tell people the truth, not what they want to hear. I realize how lucky I am to have forums where I can actually come, learn, and be humbled every once in a while cause I need it. Most vets probably didn't have forums, or maybe even the internet when they were young and stupid, so they try and help others who are young and stupid to not have to go down that path. And just about no one follows someone else's advice perfectly, we all still go out and make our own decisions like you will, and we all have to learn from our own mistakes. But don't be a pos and disrespect the vets. It just shows how ignorant you really are. And now your influencing other newbies, and for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It's the bit where you say about the a'dex dose 'will adjust' that makes me think this is far from hypothetical, whether it is or not.

Oh, and this post of yours from June where you said

D

Interesting that in less than 3 months you have lost 30lbs but your bodyfat has increased from 16 to 25%????

We can also only advise on a cycle relevant to that person and their current condition and history.

I'd love to see your 'spot on' diet and the results you are getting on it.

Also, if you want a pretty good estimation of your bodyfat just post a pic.
    I doubt hes lost 30lbs, more than likely making the stats up

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Yeah, it's the 2500++ng/dl, not anything your doing, for sure. The vets tell people the truth, not what they want to hear. I realize how lucky I am to have forums where I can actually come, learn, and be humbled every once in a while cause I need it. Most vets probably didn't have forums, or maybe even the internet when they were young and stupid, so they try and help others who are young and stupid to not have to go down that path. And just about no one follows someone else's advice perfectly, we all still go out and make our own decisions like you will, and we all have to learn from our own mistakes. But don't be a pos and disrespect the vets. It just shows how ignorant you really are. And now your influencing other newbies, and for what?
    I dont disrespects the vets. I was not ironical. Honestly, i love the vets
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-06-2015 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I doubt hes lost 30lbs, more than likely making the stats up
    No doubt. I think I was being a bit too subtle lol
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    No doubt. I think I was being a bit too subtle lol
    I got it.

Youre right i should have put would adjust instead of will adjust. The reason for .25mg e2d instead of eod is because the the small dose of test and i assumed it wouldnt aromatase as much as say at a higher dose like 500mg

If i do cycle. My first cycle is going to be straight up

10/12 weeks
    500mg test (long ester because i dont like the idea of pinning eod)
    adax .25mg/eod (again would adjust atmid cycle BW)
    hCG 250iud/2xwk 3 days till pct

PCT
    Nolva 50/50/25/25
    Clomid 75/75/50/50
    DAA

That would be first cycle (if i ever do one)

30lbs is simple when. Youre doing 1.5 hours of each endurance/metabolic training mon/tues polymetric training wednesday and strength thurs/fri and 30mins cardio after each session (if i make it to that, but atleast 10mins, and 10 min. Bike ride home) all while restricting to 2100-2500 cals daily and clen on your side

Again i wasn't looking for critique on my stats or my routine. Strictly the cycle. And it would be used for a cutting cycle thats why i would have the clen 2 weeks after PCT

And again all those bf% i posted are completely arbitrary and complete guesses as i havent had it checked in forever all i can saY is im not fat but im not ripped either. There is definition but i dont look like the rock
    Last edited by LegionVon; 09-06-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the main problem is that a hypothetical cycle could be a great cycle for one person and a horrible cycle for another. Although how and when we take take things are certainly important, the person taking them makes up a large portion of the equation as well. This is why your personal stats come into play with regards to whether a hypothetical cycle might be good or bad.
    A lot of us, including myself have run tren many times. Even though I have done it many times, I had a lot of problems with it in my 30's and now that I am in my 40's I handle it much better. My body has not changed so much, yet ten years of aging has completely changed the way my body can handle or react to something.
    This is what makes a "hypothetical" cycle so difficult to properly critique, beyond the amounts and times each compound is taken.

I think posting a hypothetical cycle on here is away of saying "im not going to do it, dont flame me im just wondering" kind of post, another words BS, i believe the OP is checking this cycle is ok before he starts it, but labelling it as a "hypothetical cycle" in order to not get negative comments or advice he doesnt want to hear.

If im wrong and your going to do a test only cycle why not concentrate more on that and research and ask questions about dieting etc?

Going in detail of an advanced cycle when your not going to do it?

I think im right though you will be or have already started this "hypothetical cycle"

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I think posting a hypothetical cycle on here is away of saying "im not going to do it, dont flame me im just wondering" kind of post, another words BS, i believe the OP is checking this cycle is ok before he starts it, but labelling it as a "hypothetical cycle" in order to not get negative comments or advice he doesnt want to hear.

If im wrong and your going to do a test only cycle why not concentrate more on that and research and ask questions about dieting etc?

Going in detail of an advanced cycle when your not going to do it?

I think im right though you will be or have already started this "hypothetical cycle"
    ^^^^This. No doubt.

I already posted my test only cycle. Read the thread before posting.

Also ive done my research, and it clearly shows with both the cycles ive come up with.

This would be the first cycle i ever do
    10/12 weeks
    500mg test (long ester because i dont like the idea of pinning eod)
    adax .25mg/eod (again would adjust atmid cycle BW)
    hCG 250iud/2xwk 3 days till pct

PCT
    Nolva 50/50/25/25
    Clomid 75/75/50/50
    DAA
    Last edited by LegionVon; 09-06-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Good luck with your test cycle, if you have time keep us updated with your progress dude (great to read logs)

Post a pic OP so we can give you some definitive advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1656985820.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	430.1 KB 
ID:	159313

This is fairly new

Thread Information